Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1580

hơn một năm qua xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Clawd nodded as Deuce was getting what he was saying "Your getting there man" he told Deuce.
~~~
Gil laughed "Okay salty" he said to her.
~~~
Abbey nodded "Maybe but only if he will ask me properly on a date or in dating , which I doubt he will" Abbey told the others thinking she was probably safe from dating him.

Frankie smiled shrugging "Who knows about him" she giggled.
~~~
"Thanks plant girl" Jackson muttered to her.
hơn một năm qua HelloKitty_Love said…
Deuce's eyes widened "Oh my scales! Venus likes Holt!" he gasped in disbelief.
~~
Lagoona laughed with him "That is why I find you adorable." she smiled.
~~
Cleo nodded with Frankie "I agree. What if he gets the courage tonawk you out formally?" she asked.
~~
Venus rolled her eyes "Im just that rockin chick next door." she giggled.
Clawd nodded "I know it blows your mind right" Clawd said nodding with his eyes wide.
~~~
Gil smiled as he blew bubbles in his helmet.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes "Like he will" she scoffed " But I guess I will give him chance" she smiled.
~~~
Jackson shook his head laughing "Nope if I get nerd you can have plant girl" he told her.
Deuce nodded with his eyes still wide "Well they do go together. She's a rocker who loves music, he is a DJ." he shrugged.
~~
Lagoona giggled "Ok that is too adorable." she told him as she playfully shoved him.
~~
Cleo nodded "Ok, but monsters can change." she sang playfully.
~~
Venus smirked "If I get plant girl, then you get dork." she laughed.
"True ,True" Clawd nodded "and I bet she wants him at the party tonight so she is asking Jackson" he said pointing that out.
~~~
Gil laughed as he playfully shoved her back.
~~~
"Not flaming headed dorky monsters " Abbey sang back to Cleo.
~~~
Jackson rolled his eyes "no I'm a nerd " he smirked "Heath is a dork" he said chuckling.
Deuce nodded "And I am pretty sure he will not want to." he chuckled.
~~
Lagoona laughed "Gil, you make me happy." she smiled.
~~
Cleo giggled "Tht is true. He actually thinks he's cool, and a ladies man." she laughed "What a loser."
~~
Venus laughed while giving him a high five "Nicely done sweater vest."
Clawd smirked "Yes yes but I think we can secretly change him for her." he smirked .
~~~
"Lagoona your my ghoul" Gil smiled as he kissed her forehead.
~~~
"Yes a loser..." Abbey repeated again just thinking about it while looking over at him ~he doesn't look like a loser he Acctually looks kind of hot...wait what the hell am I thinking~ Abbey thought to herself.
~~~
Jackson smiled straightening his vest" I make everything that I do nicely done" he smirked.
Deuce smirked back "I like what I'm picking up dude." he smiled.
~~
Lagoona blushed as she put her head on his shoulder "And you are my guy." she smiled back.
~~
Cleo glanced over at Abbey "Abbey! Ghoul snap out of it."
~~
Venus laughed in amuesment "Atleast you are not as much of a dork as Heath." she giggled.
<bump>
<bump>
"Me too" Clawd smirked "Me too" he told Deuce.
~~~
Gil wrapped his arms around her "and we are on a boat." he laughed.
~~~
Abbey jumped "Wh-What!?" she asked Cleo in confusion.
~~~
"And that is what moves me up the social scale " Jackson laughed.
Deuce nodded as he checked the iCofin tunes store for the loudest, song "Lets see if I can find a loud beat." he told Clawd.
~~
Lagoona laughed with him "Yes we are Gil." she told him "Yes we are. "
~~
Cleo store at Abbey confused "Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself."
~~
Venus patted Jackson's back "But then normie status lowers you." she shrugged.
Clawd nodded "and before the party we blast it in Jackson's room". He smirked catching on.
~~~
"Yes I'm getting all these questions right"Gil laughed "I should be on a quiz show"
~~~
Abbey smiled nervously "I'm fine " she told Cleo "Now what was I doing a minute ago" she questioned her.
~~~
Jackson nodded "But Holt sort of boost me back up" he grinned.
Deuce high fives Clawd "Nice man! We got this." he smirked.
~~
Lagoona giggled "Well you already have the prize." she smiled as she snuggled into him.
~~
Cleo shrugged "Staring at Heath. " she smirked as she pointed to him.
~~
Venus blushed "Obviously, Holt is the man!" she fist pumped.
Clawd smirked "Yup in the bag dude." he told Deuce.
~~~
"and it's the best one ever" Gil smiled looking down at her as he held her.
~~~
Abbey sighed "No way" she said to Cleo "I was not googly-eyeing Burns" she said firmly.
~~~
Jackson chuckled "Of course you would think tha" he told her.
Deuce smirked "We are doing them both a favor." he smiled.
~~
Lagoona smiled back "Aww thanks Gil." she told him but then her smile dropped.
~~
Cleo rolled her eyes "Then what were you doing?" she asked raising an eyebrow.
~~
Venus giggled "Say what you say, but Holt is a hottie." she smirked.
Clawd nodded "Yeah" he smirked " we are like the love rescuers "
~~~
"What's wrong?" Gil asked Lagoona confused at her frown.
~~~
Abbey sighed "I guess I was doing what you were saying" she admitted " I just can't believe it" she said slightly confused with her own thoughts.
~~~
"Whatever" Jackson said rolling his eyes " I here unless I hear music so that makes me dominat " he smiled.
Deuce nodded in amusement "Love doctors!" he chanted.
~~
Lagoona looked out into the distance "Is it me or is there a storm heading." she asked Gil nervously.
~~
Cleo smirked in satisfaction "Exactly. I am always right."
~~
Venus smirked as she started to pull out her phone "Is that so?" she grinned.
Clawd smiled "Yes!" he said to Deuce as he did jazz hands and started to do a cool dance .
~~~
Gil looked up also "It sort of looks like a possibility" he told Lagoona nervously also.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes "I just know one thing I can not fall for that" she said pointing at him and scoffing.
~~~
"Yes it is" Jackson smirked back with confidence not seeing her phone.
Deuce playfully rolled his eyes "Ok dude, this is not Broadway." he told Clawd.
~~
Lagoona frowned "This can not be good." she told Gil with her eyes widening.
~~
Cleo giggled "And why would that be?" she asked.
~~
Venus turned on her music app on her phone to the loudest setting, "I think not." she smirked.
Clawd frowned "Awww come on man you were killing my groove" he chuckled jokingly.
~~~
"I know " Gil said nodding nervously "Maybe it will miss us". He shrugged trying to look on the brightside of things for Lagoona's sake.
~~~
"Have you seen him?" Abbey questioned Cleo . "Plus we are not compatible" she smirked.
~~~
"Venus" Jackson yelled as he tried to cover his ears "Loud M-Music" he screeched as his body soon convulsed and twitted with the bright light. Soo Holt stood in Jackson's place.

"DJ Holt Hyde in the house" Holt yelled tying to get a party started.
Deuce laughed with him "Fine, go ahead an dance. I won't cramp your style." he told Clawd still laughing.
~~
Lagoona smiled as she snuggled into Gil "You really think so?" she beamed.
~~
Cleo shrugged "Opposites attract Abbey. Just remember that." she told Abbey.
~~
Venus blushed as she saw Hiolt. "Lets get this party started dude!" she giggled as she hugh fives him.
Clawd chuckled also as he started to breakdance this time.
~~~
Gil nodded "I'm sure" he told her " and if not I will protect you" he told her holding Lagoona closer.
~~~
Abbey looked at Cleo in disgust "Ewww are you suggesting I date him?" she asked her.
~~~
"Yeahhh!" Holt yelled back as he smiled down at her "Venes baby , you wanna rock to some epic tunes with me?" he asked her while flipping an arm around her.
Deuce chuckled as he watched Clawd break dance "I bet Draculaura likes that." he laughed.
~~
Lagoona smiled up at Gill "Thank you." she whispered soflty.
~~
Cleo smiled "Why not? He likes you, I caught you staring at him, and you seem to fit together." she giggled.
~~
Venus nodded "You know it Holt Hottie!" she bluashed as she gazed up at him "Now spin those rockin tracks!"
<bump>
<bump>
"I bet she does" Claws winked at Draculara as she rolled her eyes "Deuce stop him from making a loser out o himself ." she giggled.
~~~
"No problem" Gil whispered back as he closed his eyes relaxing.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes " Well I am still sticking to my properly asking out verdict" she said smiling hoping that he would not come over any time soon for her.
~~~
Holt smirked as he looked down at her "Pretty Rocker chick why don't you try?" he asked Venus "I could show you how to spin them if you like " he winked at her " and maybe you can spin my tracks later."
Deuce chuckled "No thanks. I find it hilarious and entertaining." he laughed.
~~
Lagoona gave him a kiss on the cheek "Its not just something normal. It means a lot to me." she told him.
~~
Cleo rolled her eyes "You both want each other. It's very obvious Abbey." she smirked.
~~
Venus happily accepted his offer "That would be mad bro!" she squealed "You can teach me to spin anytime." she winked back.
Clawd was still 'grooving' as he called it with Dracualara laughing "It is pretty funny" she giggled.
~~~
"Well thank you Lagoona" Gil smiled back "No what would my precious pearl of a ghoul love to do?" he asked her.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes "It is hardly obvious " she said to Cleo as she just relized she still admitted she wanted him but decided not to say anything.
~~~
Holt grinned as he grabbed Venus's hand and drug her to the table turn station as he put her hands on the discs and his on top of her's.

"Now you just scratch like this" He told her smiling as he twisted her hand slightly to the left backing the disc up and then he did it faster. "Got it babe" he winked.
Deuce nodded "Lets just hope Heath doesn't see and joins in." he chuckled as he saw Venus and Holt on the DJ stand "Hey guys drop a beat for Clawd over here."
~~
Lagoona blushed shrugged "Anything as long as I am with my guy." she smiled as she held his hand.
~~
Cleo shrugged "You can only cover it up for so long before a little gossip ghoul reveals the truth." she told her as she pointed to Spectra.
~~
Venus smiled "Like this?" she asked Holt as she she did the same as he instructed her.
Clawd laughed along ". I know right we will have to estiguish the boat" he said to Draculara and Deuce as he kept on doing a pretty good job at his breakdancing. "Distater on the dancefloor" Draculara giggled.
~~~
Gil smiled as he blew bubbled in his helmet again to make Lagoona laugh.
~~~
Abbey smiled noddening "I would not be surprised if she already know and all of our phones beep in a minute" she said rolling her eyes "I just have to stop liking him that is solution " she told Cleo smiling proudly.
~~~
Holt nodded "Yeah you have the beat" he smirked "Let's get some freaky fine beats going for my buddy Clawd " Holt yelled out as he guided Venus more on playing.
Deuce laughed "I bet he would be even more of a disaster dancer than you." he smirked
~~
Lagoona giggled "Gil you always know that, the bubbles get me." she smiled.
~~
Cleo nodded also "I bet she already does know. But feelings are strong to hide ghoul. Especially when those feelings are love."
~~
Venus laughed as she wrapped his arms around her as she started scratching the records.
Clawd nodded "I know let's hope we don't attract him" he chuckled . Draculara started cheering Clawd on smiling.
~~~
Gil nodded "They get me too though" he laughed " because they tickle."
~~~
"Abbey does not feel love" Abbey told Cleo rasing her brow" I do not even know what love is" she smirked.
~~~
Holt smiled down at Venus as she scratched " Nice Work on the snap Ms. mighty fine Mcflytrap" Holt winked holding her.
BUMP
BUMP
"I bet he would just to impress Abbey." Deuce laughed along "Poor little guy."
~~
Lagoona smiled "Its so adorable." she giggled.
~~
Cleo rolled her eyes "Every monster experiences love. Even if they might not know it." she smiled.
~~
Venus looked back up at him smiling "I learn from the best Hottie Hyde." she winked back.
"I know" Clawd said rolling his eyes "He would do anything to get that ghoul's attention even if we probably said that drinking pickle jar juice impressed Abbey , Heath would do it" Clawd chuckled still dancing.
~~~
"Well your adorable" Gil smiled " So the bubbles must take some from you when you laugh" he said smiling down at Lagoona
~~~
"Still we are too different ." Abbey pointed out trying to make up exuceses.
~~~
Holt smirked "I have taught you well my ghoul" he told her as he wiggled to the music.
Deuce laughed "Im thinking we should pump up the party, and get every one to dance." he suggested as he started dancing.
~~
Lagoona blushed "Aww you are just to sweet." she squealed.
~~
Cleo shrugged "Like I said ghoul, opposites attract."
~~
Venus beamed "Your ghoul?" she asked him as she smiled up at him.
Clawd smirked "I'm in" he said still dancing. "Mee Too " Draculara chimed as she started dancing also.
~~~
"Well Thanks you" Gil nodded smiling .
~~~
Abbey stomped her foot "Okay gosh I need to cone up with more excuses." she whined " I can't dye him or I will go insane."
~~~
"Defnitally My Ghoul" Holt said smiling back down at her winking.
Deuce chuckled as he moitoined Holt and Venus to get the party started.
~~
Lagoona smiled "You are very welcome." she giggled as she gave him a tickle.
~~
Cleo rolled her eyes " Why? What is so wrong with Heath that makes you go insane?" she snapped "I am not trying to be a bitch but, don't lie to yourself."
~~
Venus smiled up as she raised her eyebrow in amuesment "So I'm your ghoul, I kind of like that."
"Ohhh Dance Party" Frankie screeched giggling as she hoped over to where Clawd, Deuce, and Draculara were dancing.
~~~
Gil started chuckling from the tickle "That tickles" he laughed.
~~~
Abbey bit her lip "I am not lying just sticking to culture" Abbey told Cleo .
~~~
Holt saw Deuce's signal as he looked down at Venus . "So now that your my ghoul are you ready to get this party started?" he asked her winking playfully.
Lagoona giggled "Of course it tickles. It's a tickle. So would you like to dance?" she asked smiling.
~~
Cleo shrugged "Whatever. I'm just here to party!" she giggled as she danced over to where Clawd, Deuce, Frankie, and Dracualaura where.
~~
Venus winked back "Lets spin these tracks Hottie Hyde." she smirked.
Gil smiled back "I would love to" he told Lagoona as he stood up and grabbed her hand walking her over to where everyone else was dancing.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes as she sat back down in her chair not that interested in dancing.
~~~
Clawd was still break dancing. "Go Clawd Go Clawd" Frankie cheered with Draculara as the danced also.
"Hey Cleo" Frankie greeted her friend.
~~~
Clawdeen walked back outside as she howled "You guys started the party without me" she giggled as she walked over to join in on dancing.
~~~
"Ooookayyyy" Holt yelled our as he started to spin with Venus.
Lagoona blushed as their hands met, and she walked over with him "Just promise me you will not start break dancing." she giggled "The bubbles were enough to make me laugh."
~~
"Hey Frankie!" Cleo squealed as she greetted he friend and started dancing "Fun party so far isn't it?"
~~
Spectra smiled as she saw everyone, with the exeption of her and Abbey, partying. -Sources say a big, and wildy awesome party is starting to rock the boat! - She typed as she got up to dance with everyone.
~~
Venus laughed as she bumped him with her hip "I think I'll be the one spinning tonight." she giggled playfully.
Gil nodded chuckling "I promise I won't" he told Lagoona as he twirled her under his arm slightly swaying to the beat of the music.
~~~
"Defintally" Frankie beamed sparking " I'm starting to spark it's so electrifying " she giggled to Cleo while still dancing.
~~~
Abbey got up and walked over to the side of the boat holding on slightly to the railing and just looking out to see the sunset while everyone else was now dancing but her.
~~~
Holt grinned "Well I know your spinning the tracks and my head" he smirked .
Lagoona smiled as she swayed along with him "This nice, I kind of like the feeling."
~~
Cleo nodded "This is one of the biggest bashed of the year! Even vbetter than the parties thrown by the most royal monsters ever!" she giggled "And look even little miss gossip is enjoying it."
~~
Venus blushed "Well how about I spin your whole entire world." she smirked as she started to scratch slightly better.
Gil smiled "I thought you might" he said as he kissed her forhead.
~~~
Frankie nodded giggling "Yeah but I see someone that isn't really enjoying the party" she said pointing her finger at Abbey standing alone "Maybe someone should ask her to dance" she wondered in her head out loud to Cleo.
~~~
Holt smirked nodding at Venus doing even better than she was or that Holt imagined. "I'd like that" he smirked as he gave her a quick kiss still smirking.
Lagoona smiled as she rest her head on his chest as they slow danced "You know me so well."
~~
Cleo saddened at Abbey "Maybe we should invite her, or we can get One of the single guys to ask her." she shrugged as she listed off ideas.
~~
Venus slightly lost her balance at the kiss "Well get ready to rock." she sighed happily.
Gil smiled nodding "I think I do" he chuckled to Lagoona.
~~~
"Awwww That would be sweet" Frankie gushed " I think we should get a guy to ask her " she smiled " Who do you think would be perfect for this job?". She asked Cleo knowing she always had the most royally right choice.
~~~
"I can't wait" Holt smiled at Venus as he caught her after the kiss.
Lagoona giggled "And I know you so well."
~~
Cleo nodded "I really don't know. Gil, Clawd, and Deuce all have girlfiends" she shrugged "any suggestions?"
~~
Venus blushed as she gazed into his eyes "How about we start rocking now?" she smirked as she went back to scratching the records.