Monster High Escape From Skull Shores *Monster High RP*

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 01:33AM
Escape from Skull Shores

Hey Everyone out there in the Monster High RPing world. This is an official Escape From Skull Shores RP!

With the story line of Skull Shores where the guys and ghouls get trapped on a terrible deserted island with creepy tiki Individuals and they really strange tour guide man.  Also Frankie is apparently the only way to get rid of the terrible monster that haunts the island and the tiki's want to sacrifice her!

Can everyone survive and get off the island ...you can choose their fate in this RP.

Invited~HelloKitty_Love

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. Please try to RP the characters that are on the Escape From Skull Shores Special first that are going that we know of and then you can choose others that seem to not be going but can in this RP such as Deuce, Spectra, and Heath. The after that you can have 2 OC's if I approve.

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Characters~Frankie, Abbey, Draculara, Gil, Clawdeen, Clawd, and the Creeper Dude also Ghouila if no one else wants her :)  Maybe Jackson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning Post~

It was the start of Spring Break and everyone was going to The Great Barrier Reef  with Lagoona's Parents and they were all about to board her boat to get their.

Frankie waited with her stuff at the docks with the others as she could not wait to go on her first tropical vacation.

Monster High 1580 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1551-1580 of 1580

hơn một năm qua xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Jackson gave a small snore again still sleeping . "Well you deserve a kiss, boy" Jackson said as he leaned into Venus .
hơn một năm qua HelloKitty_Love said…
Venus's eyes widened "I so do not deserve a kiss at all." she mumbled as she hid her face more into his chest.
Jackson smiled "Oh yes you do" he cooed "Now where did you go?"
Venus shook her head biting her lip nervously "No I do not." she told him firmly as she turned her face away from him.
Jackson. Settled in his sleep to kiss the back of Venus's head.
Venus sighed knowing it was over as she turned back, snuggling into him once more.
"Hah caught you " Jackson chuckled as he leaned in this time and did accidentally kiss her.
Venus's eyes widened as he kissed her "Jackson what the hell was that?" she asked firmly as she started kicking him.
Jackson slowly woke up "Huh What?" he asked her confused.
"Jackson, you kissed me." Venus told him slightly embarrassed about the whole thing. "In your sleep anyways."
Jackson's eyes widened "Look Venus I am so sorry " he told her "I was having a dream about my dog" he admitted to her.
Venus gave him a slight glance "Really its fine Jackson." she sighed. "But who kisses their dog?" she asked curiously.
"Good" Jackson sighed in relief . " Well you know when you kiss them on the head" he told her "You see I was holding him and I would lean down a bit to kiss his head for being a good boy" he explained to her "I miss DJ"
Venus nodded "Oh okay, now I understand." she said slighlty smiling. "Aww thats so sweet, he must of been a good dog." she smiled "So whatever happened to DJ?" Venus asked curiously.
"Yeah" Jackson said nodding as he rubbed his hand behind his neck. "He really was a great dog , DJ was the best" he said biting his lip slightly thinking about him. "Well , he just ran away some day" Jackson said sadly "But I think our neighbors might of poisoned him they were not very nice to him Ans always yelled at my parents for having a dog" he sighed "I really do miss him" he said letting out a slight sniffle.
"You seem tense about it." Venus sighed noticing him as she looked up at Jackson, "He seems like the most amazing dog ever. Just by the way your describing him." she told him. "Run away? Why would such a good dog run away." she said wonderingly "That is so terrible Jackson, I mean that is so inhumane." Venus gasped giving Jackson a small hug "You did not deserve this at all, I am so sorry for you.".
"Sort of it still hurts inside" Jackson sighed . "He was at least to me" Jackson said with a small smile "and I know right unbelieveable " he sighed. "I-I know it was terrible " he said a small tear running down his cheek as he hugged Venus back. "thanks for telling me that Venus" he said with a small smile again.
"I know how it feels Jackson, it will still hurt for a long time." Venus told him, "Well he probably was a good dog. He did not even deserve such thing to happen to him." she said returning the smile. "I know it was totally unnecessary." she nodded agreeeing. "I know Jackson." Venus sighed wiping his tear "Please don't cry, would DJ want for you to cry?". "Your welcome anything for, my brother." She said smiling.
"Well maybe I can just think of all the good times with DJ" Jackson said with a small smile . "Yeah he was the best dog for me Ans he never did deserve that" he sighed. "Completley" he agreed. "You do?" he asked her slightly perking up and giving small smile as she wiped his tear "Yeah I guess not" he said trying to stop. "Well thanks Sis again" Jackson beamed smiling back at Venus warmly.
"There you go. your off to a good start." Venus nodded in approval "Honestly there is no animal in the world who deserves such thing.". "Very." Venus sighed "Well kind of." she said nervously "Exactly so crying is obviously not the cure." she told him firmly. "Do not worry, I will always have your back." Venus smiled back giving him a small hug.
"Okay" Jackson nodded giving Venus a small smile."Yeah especially DJ" he sighed . "What do you mean kind of?" Jackson asked her slightly confused . "Okay then I will stop crying" he said sniffling still . "And I am glad I have such a great sister " he beamed hugging her back.
Venus gave him a curt nod returning the smile "Okay then, him either.". "Well to be honest I had a small little dwarf mouse that my Venus-Flytrap Chewlian did not like at all. So one day Squeaky got near Chewlian and she kind of got eaten." she said with a nervous chuckle "Not to mention its unnecessary." . "Yeah where would you be without me?" Venus smirked proudly.
Jackson smiled "Yeah" he nodded "and that's awful poor Squeaky" Jackson cridged "but at least both of them did not get hurt" he said . "Crying like a nerd child without a sister" He chuckled to Venus.
Venus nodded "Agreed.". "I know, but I was kind of young when it happened." she sighed "Yeah atleast I still have Chewlian." she beamed smiling. Venus gave out a low laugh, "Okay but I always thought nerds cry anyways.".
"It's okay I'm sure at least Squeaky liked his time with you" Jackson beamed "and yeah Chewlian is still there at home waiting" . "They do not" Jackson said with a frown.
Venus let out a small smile "Yeah, I guess that is an upside to this." she nodded "Yes, my little menace of a plant." she chuckled. Venus rolled her eyes "Fine, next time I will not be so harsh on it.".
"There is always an upside" Jackson beamed proudly "He is cute I suppose" Jackson chuckled slightly . "Good" he nodded firmly "I would appreciate that".
"Hmm I guess." Venus chuckled slightly, "Whenever he is not being snappy.". Venus playfully rolled ber eyes "Anything to please my brother I suppose.".
"Of course" Jackson chuckled "I would not like to be around him when he is" . "Well I like to keep my sister happy too" he told her with a small smile.
"Okay, I guess I will have to agree with you on that." Venus playfully rolled ber eyes "Sometimes I do not want to either." she chuckled nodding. "Aww well thanks, brother." she told him, returning the smile.