Merlin trên BBC How old is Merlin?

knight_princess posted on Oct 23, 2009 at 08:58PM
How old do you think Merlin, Arthur, Morgana and Gwen are? (I know how old the actors are but what age do you think their characters are?)
 How old do bạn think Merlin, Arthur, Morgana and Gwen are? (I know how old the actors are but what ag

Merlin trên BBC 54 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-54 of 54

hơn một năm qua mergwen said…
Arthur=21 Morgana=22 Gwen=18 Merlin=19, am sure.....
hơn một năm qua murtangh said…
i think that ;
merlin=28
arthur=33
gwen=36
morgana=33
hơn một năm qua desi5544 said…
I believe that in the beginning Merlin is 16 or 17. :3
desi5544 commented…
That is just what I think bởi the way he acts and how old he looks. No logic to it but after thinking a bit and watching thêm I realized that he was probably 18-19. Arthur 20-21 Gwen 19-20 and Morgana 22-23 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 101Kiwi said…
Merlin can’t be 21 because his father only met his mother after having to leave Camilo the because of the great purge and season one starts exactly 20 years after the great purge. Plus before going to Ealdor merlins father probably moved around a lot and then he probably stayed in Ealdor for quite a while before Merlin was conceived and Merlin was only conceived right before his father moved again as he did not know about Merlin and then it would of been 9 months before Merlin was born. So if Arthur turned 21 in one of the first few episodes( just after the 20th anniversary of the great purge) and Merlin was born a few years after the purge then he would only be about 17-18 in season one.