House Season 5 IS good!

misanthrope86 posted on Dec 07, 2008 at 10:57AM
*SPOILERS for Season 5*

I needed some positivity about season 5, so feel free to talk about the things that you are liking about season 5!
If you want to discuss things that you DON'T like about season 5, go to link for a discussion!

House 56 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-56 of 56

hơn một năm qua HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Me neither!! Also, Missy, this is random but I like the idea of a little fanpop a little schoolwork, it's rlly working for me!!! You're awesome!!! :DD
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
LOL! I'm glad my weirdo advice helped you! :)
hơn một năm qua HuddyCrazy1331 said…
*HUGGLES MISSY* Ser Missy, it's like AWESOME advice!!!! It worked so well for me today!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua rosehustle1 said…
I liked it when House forgot his cane and ran out of his apartment to attempt to ask Cuddy out.
I have liked Chameron interactions.
I like how Foreman is a real man with Thirteen and puts her in her place when she's acting ridiculous, and I think that's why they'll work as a couple.
I love how much House and Cuddy wanted to be near each other in the last episode but used the guise of office pranks to hide their real feelings.
I really liked the short lived House/Cuddy/Lucas triangle.
I have liked the change in visual cinematography this season. I've noticed more intense close ups, stark colors outside of hospital scenes, and also hauntingly beautiful shots within several pivotal scenes.
hơn một năm qua Meredithdaee said…
misanthrope86 YOU ROCK!!!
I LIKE A LOT OF THINGS THIS SEASON.

hơn một năm qua housefrk said…
I really like Thirteen's character developement, and also Kutner and Taub's recent escapades. Even though I'm not a fan of Foreteen (an understatement) the arc is pretty interesting so far. Can't wait to see House's reaction when he finds out. I'm also liking the Huddy exploration, though it is frustrating