Tivotee's Tivotee's Army!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on May 13, 2011 at 09:20PM
Just copy and paste this simple pledge to join the Tivotee's Army! :D

I, __________, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

I will always be a Tivotee! :D

Members

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123]
Joyce [ziva_rocks]
Janie [friendsfan101]
Kayleigh [mossheart1235]
Aurora [plenlunio]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Ola [Evanescent]
Neille [njc39]
Lizi [Abby97]
Rima [rimasters]
 Just copy and paste this simple pledge to tham gia the Tivotee's Army! :D I, __________, pledge to alway
last edited on Jul 06, 2011 at 04:21PM

Tivotee's 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
I, Dannii, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I, Joyce, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua friendsfan101 said…
heart
I, Janie, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua mossheart1235 said…
I, Kayleigh, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua mossheart1235 said…
That's my image, too. :D
hơn một năm qua Plenilunio said…
I, Aurora, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I, Jenna, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua TivaParaSiempre said…
big smile
I, Piper, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua Evanescent said…
big smile
I, Ola, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua njc39 said…
heart
I, Neille, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.
LONGUE VIE TIVA :) <3
hơn một năm qua Abby97 said…
big smile
I, Lizi, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua Rimasters said…
big smile
I, Rima, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua HeartWants said…
heart
I, Kiara, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.

hơn một năm qua alwaysredfire said…
heart
I, Luna, pledge to always stand up for my ship when the occasion calls for it. To never go looking for trouble. To always have my weapon at the ready. To stand up for other Tivotee's having a hard time. To go down with my ship.