everything you Know about Bella goth.

The Sims 2 13 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua PkmnTrainerJ said…
The real one or the fake one?
hơn một năm qua blubberlove said…
the real one
hơn một năm qua jalapeno_810 said…
well, all i know, is that she was abducted by aliens after having her second child, every little memory EVERYONE has about her is now vanished so, nothing really. :D
OH YEA, and there is supposedly a *clone* *fake* Bella Goth in strangetown. :D
hơn một năm qua blubberlove said…
oh, thanks.
hơn một năm qua TVMadnezz said…
Bella Goth exists in ALL the neighborhoods (or her *clones* do??) She pretty much pops up anywhere and everywhere!
hơn một năm qua simsismylife said…
TVMadnezz how dd u get Bella Goth in Mortimer's town? i can't find her anywhere? I've searched and searched. Please help..
hơn một năm qua TheButterflyx said…
Well I know you can get her back using SimPE like I did but you have to remove the death token first.
hơn một năm qua georgiarose said…
Bella Goth was chosen to be the centre of a big Maxisexperiment after the release of The Sims. She was allegedly chosen because of her beauty and elegance. She appears in the original game with her family (minus Alexander) but has disappeared in the sequel. Many sources say that Bella was been abducted by aliens and also that she has ended up in Strangetown. This is a lie. Bella is not in Strangetown, but an NPC who is almost indentical to her is. You only have to watch the two 'Bellas' and this is obvious. Strangetown Bella has no recollection of alien abduction, or of her family and marriage to Mortimer Goth. Isn't it obvious?! She has no memories to 'remember' because none of it ever happened! This Bella is fake fake fake, and although she is named Bella Goth and walks and even looks like Bella, they have a different voice and a different mind. These little pieces of information are fun, but I think they're pointless; you can move Bella from Strangetown but she remembers nothing, and neither does Mortimer, proving her fake-ness. All this idiotic behaviour on her part is blamed on experiments performed by those aliens, but really it's just Maxis' way of confusing you, it's just there so you can believe she has been abducted and dropped in Strangetown.
Many odd things happen with the help of boolProp cheats- they can be useful. Programmes like SimPE can also help discover the whereabouts of the real Pleasantview Bella. However, resurrecting her with boolProp appears to be successful initially, but eventually fails. I'm not sure why, but many people put it down to an error on Maxis' behalf- they say it's because the guys at Maxis accidentally deleted her character. I've done that before when my experiments with The Tombstone of Life and Death have gone badly wrong, and it could be possible. However, I'm sure that those geniuses couldn't have deleted her from the system completely. I know that, when you do revive Bella, she has a death token. This token (as far as I know) does nothing until the game is saved and reopened. The message 'your Sim has died on another lot' will appear, but according to the family tree, your Sim is still alive. The death token does kill your Sim, but allows for some mystery... maybe that's what Maxis did with Bella. She's dead... but we think she's alive. Anyway, she can be revived, but she still has the death token. I don't know how you can get rid of the death token, all I can say is when you resurrect Bella with boolProp, have fun playing with her for hours, take loads of pictures and maybe marry her to Mortimer again, and just remember that when you save the game and reopen, she will have died on another lot.
hơn một năm qua RawrCupcake said…
Didn't she cheat with someone?
hơn một năm qua bmarme said…
smile
alll of u are wrong i kept searching at the official sims 2 site and i found the where abouts of bella.
She is really at strangetown.....She has no idea what happened to her but she kept going to a therapist and kept her diary with her.
bella remembered mortimer making the life elixir to keep bella young thats why mortimer's an old-timer.
Bella never cheated on mortimer she went to lothario's because people disliked him. Bella visited Don one night. they were watching the stars and then this horrible thing happenned........(bella's abduction) then bella woke up at the crash site at strangetown and she lost ALL of her memory. then bella met PT9 smith.she made friends with him. Dina Caliente had nothing to do with this. oh yeah, there was no double it was only a roumor.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua bmarme said…
exept 4 georgia she might be right
hơn một năm qua NaviDude said…
bella goth lives in my sims house
hơn một năm qua Henley9809 said…
heart
Idk!but I saw her at strangetown and now I decide 2 propose2 her(just4 fun) coz I think she is pretty ,sexy n hot babe... ...:)