Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus Percy Jackson Meets The Kane Chronicles

Perseus54321 posted on May 13, 2011 at 12:57AM
Most of you may get tired of my titles being self explanatory but I think they always will be. I'm gonna make a story where Percy, Annabeth, etc. meet Carter, Sadie, etc.

WARNING:IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE 'THRONE OF FIRE' DO NOT READ THIS! MAJOR SPOILER IF YOU DO!

To make things easy for me let's assume Walt died because of the Curse of Akhenaton. Let's also assume that Apophis, Gaea and the rest of them are defeated because I am completely making this one up. I am also open to suggestions so do not hesitate to ask for this particular monster or submitting a character. And also since this is my second fan fiction I will start typing a chapter as soon as I'm done with my next Roman Titan War chapter. Also, for the Roman characters, they will not have the same parents as they do in the Roman Titan War.

Characters:Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, Grover Underwood, satyr. Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite. Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades. Reyna Wilson, daughter of Venus. Hazel Lewis, daughter of Neptune. Dakota Morris, son of Pluto. Bobby Daniels, son of Apollo. Gwen Warren, daughter of Vulcan. Carter Kane, (Horus) magician. Sadie Kane, (Isis) magician. Jaz (sorry, I can't remember if it said her last name), (Sekhmet) healer. And many more but I don't want to list them all.

Spam allowed so go nuts!
last edited on May 28, 2011 at 03:57PM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 294 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...