Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27951-28000 of 31229

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey the deputy is gone and so is the bossy medicine cat apprentice so I'm sure I could get away with having a day with my mate. -Bloodmoon

*shifts her weight under him, getting him on his back* Don't mind if I do then. *settles on top of him and kisses him* -Frecklenose

So sweet. *purrs as Flamekit* One mouse coming up. *pulls one from the pile for him* -Treetail

hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
Mhmm i think we could get away with it.
Foxclaw

*looks up at her purring happily and moves his paws over her as they kiss*
Tanglewhisker

*sits excitedly* Great im starving!
Flamekit
I wonder what all we could get away with. *nips his ear playfully* -Bloodmoon

*runs his paws along his chest and legs, feeling his muscles**rubs her body against him teasingly* -Frecklenose

*nudges the mouse to him* Well dig in. *looks to his mate* So my love, what should we do today? -Treetail
Oh wanna try and find out? •teases•
Foxclaw

•huffs his breathing picking up heavily at her touch•
Tanglewhisker

•takes it quickly a tears into it•
Flamekit

•huffs tiredly• Scorchgaze do you think we are close by?
Swamppaw
last edited hơn một năm qua
Depends on if you feel up for it. -Bloodmoon

*kisses along the side of his muzzle* Think you may be up for using that muzzle? We could have a repeat of that one time and I could use mine too. -Frecklenose

Not too much further. *stops and takes a moment to sit and steady his breathing* Let's take a little break. -Scorchgaze

I'll get us some water. *returns after leaving them with two bundles of moss soaked in water* -Redshadow

Bless you. *thanks him and laps at the water* -Scorchgaze
I think i can manage for a littl bit nothing to rough though. *purrs*
Foxclaw

You know me and how much i love to use my muzzle. *licks her nose*
Tanglewhisker

*sits besides Scorchgaze* Are you okay?
Swamppaw
Oh promise I'll be gentle. Follow me handsome. *pads back to the medicine cat den, checking to make sure Merryberry was gone too* Lay down in your nest. -Bloodmoon

Likewise. *kisses him lightly again before switching her position over him and licking his length slowly* -Frecklenose

Yeah I'm okay. Treks through the snow have never been that easy for me. -Scorchgaze
*follows her and lays down in his nest like told* Everything clear no bothersome medicine cats sighted? *teases looking up at her fondly*
Foxclaw

*huffs as he feels her tongue and eageily begins to lick at her from his side*
Tanglwhisker

*nods* I kinda feel bad making you trek out here now..Sorry..
Swamppaw
Not a one. *stands over him and licks his neck slowly**raises her hips and sways them tauntingly* -Bloodmoon

*moans against him as she takes him into her muzzle**spreads her legs to give him better access* -Frecklenose

Don't worry about it. I made you a promise so I need to honor it. Ready to keep going? -Scorchgaze
*closes his eyes purring out loudly*
Foxclaw

*moves his paws over her flank pulling her down roughly*
Tanglewhisker

*smiles slightly and nods to him* Thanks grandpa..
Swamppaw
*moves her teasing licks down his chest and stomach until reaching his length**licks him eagerly* -Bloodmoon

*growls lowly in pleasure and moves her muzzle on him faster, wrapping her tongue around him hungrily* -Frecklenose

Of course. *stands and continues the walk* Not too much further now. -Scorchgaze
*huffs a bit his body shifting a bit as he gets turned out*
Foxclaw

*bucks upward slightly at her tongue moaning loudly into her*
Tanglewhisker

*follows after him quickly*
Swamppaw
Feel good handsome? *gives him long slow strokes with her tongue* -Bloodmoon

*whimpers against him as her legs start to shake, close to climaxing**takes his length all the way down her throat* -Frecklenose

*stops once they reach the cave* Here we are. Ready Swamppaw? -Scorchgaze
Y-yea really good. •shuffles in place happily•
Foxclaw

•moans more before he climaxes bucking upward hard•
Tanglewhisker

•nods his head looking a bit nervous•
Swamppaw
*purrs lightly as she takes him into her muzzle, working her tongue around him over and over* -Bloodmoon

*swallows before pulling back with heavy pants**let's out a loud whine as she climaxes shortly after* -Frecklenose

Redshadow you wait out here. Let's go Swamppaw. *pads down the tunnel into the cave* -Scorchgaze
*moans again softly* Y-you relaly got good at this. *purrs*
Foxclaw

*pants heavily as they finish and moves out from benaeth her* Always a treat with you. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

*follows him slowly*
Swamppaw
I have to keep my mate pleased don't I? *takes him completely into her muzzle again, working her muzzle up and down* -Bloodmoon

Took the words right out of my mouth. *lays down to steady her legs and her breathing* You're incredible. -Frecklenose

*stops in front of the moonstone* Amazing isn't it? -Scorchgaze
*nods his head quickly taking deeps breathes happily*
FOxclaw

*purrs and stretches* Starclan i hope no one is looking for us.
Tanglewhisker

*follows him in and stops besides him looking at the moonstone* Its big..
Swamppaw
*continues to work her mouth over him* -Bloodmoon

We should probably get going. *grooms her pelt before getting to her paws* Thank you for the wonderful time, like always. -Frecklenose

That it is. *takes a step back* Well, whenever you're ready. -Scorchgaze
*lets out a loud moan and covers his mouth quickly as he nears climaxing*
Foxclaw

*nods groooming his fur and gets up* No thank you for the wonderful time. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

*looks back at him* What am i suppose to do?
Swamppaw
*hums around him, moving her muzzle on him faster* -Bloodmoon

*noses his cheek before leaving the burrow* Well I guess it's not too late in the day. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Lay down just in front of it and close your eyes. You should fall asleep and they'll come to you in a dream. -Scorchgaze
*gasps finally as he climaxing his chest rising and falling quickly*
Foxclaw

*follows her out and looks around* Yea looks like we still have some day light.
Tanglewhisker

*nods moving closer and lays down before reaching out with his nose and closing his eyes*
Swamppaw
*laps him clean**lays beside him nuzzling his neck with a purr* Feel good? -Bloodmoon

Come on before someone finds us and we get scolded. *teases* -Frecklenose
Yea...Its was great..*purrs closing his eyes tiredly* Though a little draining.
Foxclaw

IM comming im comming. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker

*takes a deep breath finally falling asleep*
Swamppaw
Well as long as you're satisfied. *Kisses his cheek* -Bloodmoon

So any plans for today? -Frecklenose
* humms lightly and moves his paws down her sides* You are great. *licks her neck* Im going to have to pay you back one way.
Foxclaw

Well im sure im going to be on a patrol sometime today. *purrs* Unless they decided to give up on us and let us be lazy for the day.
Tanglewhisker
*purrs at his touch* I'm sure you could thing of a few ways. You don't have to worry about it now though if you're tired. -Bloodmoon

Oh one could only hope. *bumps him playfully* -Frecklenose
“Nuzzles her more• I’m promise to pay you back you deserve it Bloodmoon.
Foxclaw

•looks around• You know it’s starting to warm up..I’m sure you will be heading back to the other camp sooner or later roght?
Tanglewhisker

•blinks his eyes open looking around•
Swamppaw

•finishes his meal and looks up at his brother• So what did you do while I was sleeping?
Flamekit
I'm sure you will once you're feeling better. *Kisses him lightly* But for now it's my job to pleasure you. -Bloodmoon

Once Swamppaw is ready I'll be making the trip back with him. -Frecklenose

Hey you're up. *stands with a slow stretch* -Scorchgaze

Papa and I shared a meal and talked about when we might become apprentices. -Ivorykit
*chuckles and stretches out a bit wincing slightly*
Foxclaw

*nods* When do you think that will be?
Tanglewhisker

*looks up at him getting to his paws slowly* Yeah i am.
Swamppaw

Is that soon? *says to him then looks at his parents*
Flamekit
What's the matter? -Bloodmoon

I'm not sure honestly. He seems so capable but the job of a medicine cat entails so much. -Frecklenose

You okay? -Scorchgaze

Not too much longer, bud. -Treetail
I think i might have reopened a small cut is all. *huffs* No need to worry.
Foxclaw

Its alot of work and stress.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah im fine..*smiles weakly and starts to make his way out* Should we head back?
Swamppaw

Do you know who our mentors are going to be?
Flamekit
Let me see. *rolls him over on his stomach gently* Where does it hurt? -Bloodmoon

That it is. I want to do everything I can to help him manage some of that. -Frecklenose

If you're ready. Let's head out. *exits the cave* -Scorchgaze

Not a clue, but no matter who it is they'll be great. -Treetail
between my shoulders...*says looking forward* How does it look?
Foxclaw

Well he is living a completely differnt life Frecklenose so dont try to get to into it.
Tanglewhisker

*follows him slowly glancing back at the rock before leaving*
Swamppaw

*purrs and stretches out onto his brother* Yah hear that Ivorykit?
Flamekit
Just a little scratched. *licks it gently* I'll get Merryberry in here just to double check. -Bloodmoon

I know I know. *nudges him playfully* I'm a mother and it's my job to be overbearing. I earned it by carrying them in my belly for two moons. -Frecklenose

Well ready for that trek back? Thankfully it's warmed up a good bit now. -Scorchgaze

Yeah. *purrs at him* Papa said we might even become better warriors than grandpa. -Ivorykit
*nods his head sighing* Well we almost did it clean. *chuckles*
Foxclaw

*shakes his head amused* Mhmm mothers will.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah im ready, are you? *says to him amused brightening up*
Swamppaw

Wait really!?
Flamekit

Next time I'll be more gentle with you. *winks at him playfully before going to get Merryberry and returns with her shortly after* -Bloodmoon

*shakes her pelt as they return to camp* Well we made it back in one piece. -Frecklenose

I think I can manage. *flicks him playfully with his tail* Let's go boys. -Scorchgaze

*follows after him* -Redshadow

Yeah! Right papa? -Ivorykit
*chuckles and stretches out in his nest as they arriv*
Foxclaw

Yea we did and thank starclan for that. *says before nipping her rear and pads ahead* Well plans besides pampering your son?
Tanglewhisker

*follows after them*
Swamppaw

*nods his head* Who knows whats going to happen in the future.
Flamekit
*noses his cheek while Merryberry tends to him* You don't have any other pain right? -Bloodmoon

*brushes her tail up his stomach as she pads beside him* Maybe see my nephews and brother. What about you? -Frecklenose

I think you could totally do it, Flamekit! -Ivorykit
*shakes his head* No im fine besides this one.
Foxclaw

Eh im going to catch up with Bloodmoon see if she has plans for today.
Tanglewhisker

*puffs out proudly*
Flamekit
Good. Thanks Merryberry. *nuzzles his cheek* -Bloodmoon

Have fun then, handsome. I'll catch up with you later. *pads over to her brother and the kits* -Frecklenose

Well well well, look who is back. -Treetail

So what should we do Flamekit? -Ivorykit
*nods* Thanks! *says before looking at his mate* Am i all pretty again?
Foxclaw

*nods and looks around for Bloodmoon*'
Tanglewhisker

*looks up at her* Oh looks who decided she wanted to come back to the camp. *teases*
Flintstripe

Mhmm we can go explore again.
Flamekit
Pretty as can be. *purrs in amusement* I'll grab you some water. *pads out of the den, spotting Tanglewhisker and pads over to him with a smirk* I feel like I haven't seen you in days. I'm surprised you can even walk. *teases as she goes to collect moss* -Bloodmoon

Shut it you two. You're just jealous. *sticks her tongue out at them playfully* -Frecklenose

Where should we explore? -Ivorykit
•gives her a look and follows• Ou please you have been stuck to Foxclaws side for the last few days you know.
Tanglewhisker

•chuckles• Ah are we getting under your skin?
Flintstripe

Mhmm wanna explore the elders den?
Flamekit

Well I'm just being a good mate taking care of him! -Bloodmoon

No I'm too relaxed for that. *stretches out next to them* -Frecklenose

Sure! Maybe one of the elders could tell us a story. -Ivorykit
That’s fair enough. So wanan do anything when you have some free time? You know catch up or hang out?
Tanglewhisker

Oh and why are you so relaxed sis? •says watching her amused• Did you have an all night outing with your nephew?
Flintstripe

•nods• Come on then! •says leading the way.
Flamekit
Definitely! Let me take Foxclaw this water and I'll be right back. -Bloodmoon

*cuffs him with her tail* Maybe so. -Frecklenose

*pads after him* We'll have to be quiet so we don't bother them if they're resting. -Ivorykit
*nods and sits down waiting*
Foxclaw

So you missed your son leave for the moonstone by the way. *says drawing a paw over his ear*
Flintstripe

Yea i guess so. *says making his way over* You go first.
Flamekit
*brings the water soaked moss to the medicine cat den and sets it down for Foxclaw* Tanglewhisker is back so we're going to hang out of a while. *noses his cheek with a purr* I need to pester him about being gone so long. -Bloodmoon

*perks up* The moonstone?! That's so exciting! Merryberry is here though, who took him? -Frecklenose

*nods hesitantly and slowly pokes his head into the den* -Ivorykit
*chuckles and nods* Sounds good go have fun.
Foxclaw

Well dad took him and i think i saw Redshadow join them aswell..*gives her a look* I overheard them saying they were going to have you go aswell but well you know.
Flintstripe

*pokes his head in after* Hello?
Flamekit