Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27701-27750 of 31229

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
I've noticed it too. The medicine cat position is a stressful one so it may be getting to him. -Sweetbriar

*chuckles* She seems like the type to find battle scars even more attractive. -Redshadow

Let's take Strongbreeze your sister. I'm sure she could use a stretch of her legs as well. -Darkmist
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
To bad medicine cats cant have mates a nice she cat by his side would be alot of stress releif. *teases*
Flintstripe

Oh thats true she would. *purrs* Though i would rather not have any.
Foxclaw

*nods* Ill go get her then and you can find Strongbreeze.
Tanglwehsiker
*smacks his shoulder playfully with her tail* What would you know about what she-cats do for a tom? For all you know we could just cause more stress. -Frecklenose

Well don't worry, your good looks haven't been spoiled. -Redshadow

*passes Redshadow as she returns to the den* I got this rabbit fresh for you. -Bloodmoon

*nods and looks around camp before poking his head back into the warriors den* -Darkmist
Hey i know more then you two think! *grumbles* But true you she cats are all so stressful. *teases*
Flintstripe

Thanks starclan. *laughs and purrs as she enters* Speaking of her there she is.
Foxclaw

*looks up at him* Morning Darkmist. *yawns tiredly*
Strongbreeze
Well why don't you enlighten us with your she-cat knowledge. *teases back* -Frecklenose

Oh yeah we'd love to hear it. -Sweetbriar

Talking about me? Hopefully nothing too bad. *purrs as she drops the prey for him* -Bloodmoon

Morning. Feel up to a patrol? -Darkmist
*huffs a bit baffled* Well uh okay fair enough you got me but still!
Flintstripe

*chuckles* Nothing bad at all and the rabbit looks amazing.
Foxclaw

*nods strethcing out* Sure why not?
Strongbreeze
That's what we thought. *laughs* You know you could always just share with us your knowledge on toms. Teach us how to really make them crazy. *teases* -Frecklenose

Well dig in then. -Bloodmoon

So when do you think you'll be able to move back to the warriors den? -Redshadow

Come on then. *flicks his tail in amusement* It's just us and my kits. -Darkmist
Oh you would want that wouldn't you? I mean im the master after all. *jokes*
Flitnstripe

*nods taking a big piece for himself*
Foxclaw

He can leave when i say he can. *says making his way out of the storage*
Swamppaw

*nods following him out* Ahhh i see you dont want to be bullied by your kits so you grab me.
Strongbreeze
Oh wise brother bless us with your knowledge. *rolls her eyes in amusement* -Frecklenose

Do you think it'll be soon? *asks hopefully* -Bloodmoon

My kits would never! They love me too much. -Darkmist
You know after your teasing i dont think i will bless you two with my knownledge!
Flitnstripe

*shrugs* Who knows depends how he heals. *says almost in an annoyed tone*
Swamppaw

Sure i hear what Tanglewhisker says you know i have ears.
Strongbreeze
Hey I hardly teased you at all! -Sweetbriar

Besides, you tease us all the time. So stop holding out on us and share your secrets. -Frecklenose

*lashes her tail slightly* Well how has he been healing so far? You've been tending to his injuries so can you give us an estimate? -Bloodmoon

It's just friendly teasing, it's not bullying. *swipes at him playfully before joining his kits by the entrance* Let's head out. -Darkmist
•sticks his nose up stubbornly• Never my secrets to leasing toms shall die with me!
Flintstirpe

•stops what he was doing and glares at her• I don’t need to answer anything.
Swamppaw

•nods following him out laughing a bit•
Strongbreeze

•watches them amassed before following• Pa seems like everyone is teasing you now a days.
Tanglewhisker
Wow that's so mean of you. -Sweetbriar

Yeah don't you want your sisters to be the most impressive she-cats in the clan? *laughs* -Frecklenose

You're a medicine cat and my mate is hurt! You sure as shit need to answer my questions! -Bloodmoon

Bloodmoon relax. -Redshadow

No I won't relax! All I want to know is how my mate is doing! I want to know when I'll be able to sleep beside him again in our own nest! I'm not asking anything strange or odd! Anyone who has ever had an injured mate worries about them! It's only a problem for Swamppaw because he has a stick up his ass! -Bloodmoon

Honestly it's nothing new. Unfortunately I've always been an easy target. -Darkmist
Yea yea whatever you two say. *chuckles* So big plans for you two today? Any plans with Tanglewhisker today Freckle? *teases*
Tanglewhisker

*glances at his mate worriedly* Foxclaw

*narrows his eyes at her* How about you leave my den?
Swamppaw

Its becaus you are too nice to everyone.
Tanglwhisker
Oh who knows. *bumps him playfully* Maybe we'll go out and have some fun. -Frecklenose

I'm just trying to figure out how Foxclaw's healing is going! I want to know when he might not be in so much pain anymore! -Bloodmoon

Bloodmoon! *gives her a look* -Redshadow

*grits her teeth angrily* And to think I tried going out of my way to be your friend when you first came here. *says to Swamppaw before storming from the den* -Bloodmoon

*huffs slightly and looks at his son* Well, you've certainly got your paws full with that one. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Redshadow

I try to be nice because so many of you are so sassy. Someone around here needs to be polite. -Darkmist
Mhmm you know you two hit it off pretty well even though you aren't looking for a mate you two still go out much more then mates do. Right Sweets?
Flintstripe

*watches her go his gaze unchanged and goes back to his herbs*
Swamppaw

*watches his mate leave wanting to chase after her and sighs* Yeah i do..
Foxclaw

We are not! *says quickly* Im usually the one getting picked on!
Strongbreeze

*rolls his eyes* You two are so dramatic.
Tanglwhisker
Oh definitely. You spend a lot of time together. -Sweetbriar

Well I enjoy his company. He's a sweet young tom. I just worry he'll be upset if I don't want to take on another mate. -Frecklenose

Don't worry, she'll be all right. She's just worried about you. -Redshadow

Sorry I forgot my son was the one with all the attitude. -Darkmist
Oh flying like a single bird for the rest of your life? How intresting.
Flintstripe

*nods and sits up with the rabbit* We were suppose to share a meal so im going to find her.
Foxclaw

So true. *says looking back at him*
Strongbreeze

*looks away amused*
Tanglewhisker
I don't know about the rest of my life, but definitely for the foreseeable future. I took a mate the second I became a warrior. I just want to enjoy some freedom for the time being. -Frecklenose

Nothing wrong with that. -Sweetbriar

Good luck calming that temper. *chuckles* -Redshadow

Anyone smell anything out of the ordinary? -Darkmist
That was your fault just so you know me and Wren tried to tell you.
Flintstripe

*makes his way out slowly amused at the comment*
Foxclaw

*shakes his head8 Nothing from me.
Strongbreeze

Same pretty calm over here.
Tanglewhisker
I know I know! But I needed to figure it out on my own. -Frecklenose

*Paces by the warriors den, her claws tapping against the cave floor angrily* -Bloodmoon

Same here. Let's start the way back then. -Darkmist
*chuckles a bit and noses her* Dont worry we will always support you though sis.
Flintstripe

*makes his way over to her setting the rabbit down* You know i thought we were going to share this rabbit. *says sitting down tiredly*
Foxclaw

*nods padding besides his sister*
Tanglewhisker

You know nothing ever seems to be bothering us ever. *chuckles*
Strongbreeze
I appreciate it. -Frecklenose

No matter what we all have to stick together. -Sweetbriar

Sorry. He told me to get out and I figured it was better I did before I got too angry. -Bloodmoon

Probably because we have enough going on within our own clan. -Darkmist
*stretches out* Yea you just have to remind Wren that he likes to hide secerts from us.
Flintstripe

Its fine. *moves closer to her and nuzzles her cheek* Just dont get to aggressive after all he is taking care of me. *purrs* You having a little outburst doesnt help.
Foxclaw

Fair enough.
Strongbreeze
What secrets? -Sweetbriar

I just wanted information on how your wounds are doing and he acted like I was bothering him. *nuzzles him gently* I'm worried about you and your pain. Medicine cats are supposed to have sympathy and he always acts like everyone around him is a burden. -Bloodmoon

The drama just seems to be never ending lately. -Darkmist
Well besides his relationship with Shiverwind i mean that would be the only one but still he keeps hiding all the fun stuff.
Flitnstripe

*nods* He is going through a hard time just like us you know. *takes the rabbit and takes a bite before pushing it to her*
Foxclaw

Doesnt help your brother is the center of it either.
STorngbreeze
Oh is something more developing between them? -Sweetbriar

Last I could really tell before I left the other camp is just that they have a physical relationship. But they are constantly all over each other so it seems like more feelings are coming into play. -Frecklenose

I guess so. *mumbles before ripping into her half* -Bloodmoon

No that doesn't help at all. -Darkmist
Mhmm so their is so much more between those two sadly Stronbreeze is here so he cant get the juicy details.
Flintstripe

*watches her fondly* Come on cheer up im right here you know.
Foxclaw

you are doing good right?
Strongbreeze
What a bummer. -Sweetbriar

You're right though he always holds out on us. -Frecklenose

I know. *licks his cheek* I guess I should apologize shouldn't I? -Bloodmoon

I'm okay. It makes it a little bit easier to have some time away from him. -Darkmist
Told yea. I say us three start a rebellion against him to make him come out more!
Flintstripe

Up to you i dont know how much it will do from what you said. *points out taking another bite* But i do love that you are so worried about me.
Foxclaw

Yea i figured after what happened im just glad you are okay.
Strongbreeze.
*snorts in amusement* A rebellion, really? -Frecklenose

I'd be a pretty miserable mate if I wasn't. -Bloodmoon

I'm glad so many cats were worried about me. -Darkmist
What’s wrong with that idea! Plus he is a deputy so it’s not the worst I feel like the power is getting to his head.
Flintstripe

Nah you would still be just as good. •purrs• So big plans for my lovely mate?
Foxclaw

Hey you are a big figure in the clan.
Strongbreeze

Oh don’t tell him that he will let it go to his head• Purrs•
Tanglewhisker
Well how are we going to rebel when he's over there and we're here? -Sweetbriar

*purrs and licks his cheek* Not really. Just sulking because I can't take my hot mate out to show him just how much I appreciate him. -Bloodmoon

I will not! *bumps his son playfully* -Darkmist
Well when he is he next time we can get the jump on him!
Flintstirpe

•raises an eye• As much as I’d love that, that might kill me at the moment. •purrs•
Foxclaw

Will do and you know it!
Tanglewhisker
Do you guys think when the camps rejoin he'll take dad's place? -Frecklenose

I know I know. Promise until you're better I'll be on my best behavior. -Bloodmoon

If anything you're the one with the big head around here. *purrs in amusement* -Darkmist
I think soo....Wouldn't it make more sense?
Flintstripe

I dont know how you will manage that promise. *laughs*
Foxclaw

Oh whatever! *says before turning to his sister to talk*
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head amused*
Tanglewhisker
Yeah but what about Ivyfrost? -Frecklenose

What you think I can't control myself? *purrs in amusement* -Bloodmoon

See what I have to deal with Strongbreeze? Such sassy kits. -Darkmist
Well thats a good question...What do you two think?
Flintstripe

Ehhh....Yes? *purrs out after a moment*
Foxclaw

You make it so i dont want to have kits now. *chuckles*
Strongbreeze
It's hard because Wren has really taken to the role, but Ivyfrost has wanted this basically her whole life and she's a born leader. -Frecklenose

You know I always support Wren. -Sweetbriar

Wow! Aren't you supposed to have faith in your mate? -Bloodmoon

They may be sassy but it's all worth it. -Darkmist
Well i guess its up to dad to decide then isnt it? *lays on his side and spots Flamekit making his way out of the nursery* Oh look who woke up. *says to his sisters*
Flintstripe

*blinks tiredly looking around and spots his aunts and father and makes his way over*
Flamekit

Oh im just teasing you! *laughs* You know i have the most faith in you.
Foxclaw

Sure sure really proving it to me.
Strongbreeze
Good morning sleepy head. *purrs softly* -Sweetbriar

Good. *leans her head against him* Well...you might not be entirely wrong. It might be hard to resist you. -Bloodmoon

*chuckles* You just have to find some way to keep them young. When they grow up they start causing trouble. -Darkmist
Morning aunty. *says laying down at her paws tiredly*
Flamekit

*grooms the top of her head gently* Just make sure not to be to rough with me.
Foxclaw

We heard that!
Tanglewhisker

*laughs as they make it to camp* Starclan.
Strongbreeze
*nuzzles his head softly* -Sweetbriar

StarClan you're getting big like your daddy. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Swear once you're well enough for it I'll be gentle. -Bloodmoon

Oh I'm sure you did. Now get going to two, enjoy your day. -Darkmist
Is that a bad thing? *says looking over at her*
Flamekit

Mhmm *noses the rest of the rabbit to her* Here i ate pretty much all of it you need to eat aswell.
Foxclaw

*nods noseing his sister and makes his way over to the she cats* Well llook what we have here.
Tanglewhisker
No it's good. You just look so much like him. *licks his head before turning her attention to Tanglewhisker* Hey you. What have you been up to today? -Frecklenose

*nods and digs in hungrily* And I'll do all the work for it too so you won't have to push yourself. -Bloodmoon
•purrs happily•
Flamekit

Hopefully he doesn’t look to much like me. •chuckles•
Flintstripe

Oh not much just got back from a patrol.
Tanglewhisker

Oh now you are starting to prove how much you care. •noses her gently•
Foxclaw
Why not? Afraid he'll steal your thunder? *purrs as she gently pets Flamekit's back* -Sweetbriar

*pats the spot next to her* Walking around in the cold huh? What a way to wake up. -Frecklenose

You should already know that. *purrs and licks his ears* -Bloodmoon
Oh please he would never be able to. •purrs•
Flintstripe

•looks over up at his father• I could so! Right aunty?
Flamekit

Oh yeah great way to wake up. •laughs• Hoenstly I spent more time harrassing my dad.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah I do I’m just trying to rile you up a bit. •stretching slightly• Starclan sitting all day makes me stiff.
Foxclaw
Oh I think so. You're a little charmer already. *nuzzles him* -Sweetbriar

There's that sass again. *purrs lightly* How come you give him such a hard time? -Darkmist

I could help you with some stretches and light exercises. -Bloodmoon
What does that mean Aunty?
Flamekit

Careful say anything inappropriate I’ll sick Freckle on you sis.
Flintstripe

Hey he does the same to me so I’m just sharing the love. •purrs• Big plans for today?
Tanglewhisker

Oh yes please. Anything to be active again.
Foxclaw