Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28401-28450 of 31229

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
A walk sounds nice. There's still snow on the ground but it's not as cold out anymore. A walk to the frozen lake sounds so peaceful. -Sweetbriar

Cool. You've always been someone who never gets on my nerves. Even when I was a kit you talked to me like I was worth listening to. -Pantherpaw

*looks to them* Mistybreeze is sick. -Redshadow

*nudges Ivyfrost to a nest* Now you really can't argue with me. Both of you get settled in. I'll help Swamppaw get some herbs for you. -Scorchgaze

Only if your squirrel is bigger than my mouse and my vole put together. -Frecklenose
hơn một năm qua KatieK102 said…
*stands to his paws* I'll let you lead the way this time... I think I've been in control of you enough lately. *flicks her rear with his tail* ~ Falconstar

Compliments! You're off to the right start. *purrs* Alright, I think all of your crouches look good. Want to try the real thing now? ~ Ambershade

Sorry to drop in on you like this, Swamppaw. ~ Mistybreeze

*huffs and flops in another nest* ~ Ivyfrost

Alright, spread them out! *lays his squirrel on the ground* ~ Duskstorm
*purrs deeply as she starts the way to the entrance* You say it like you're doing this for me but I think you have other reasons for wanting to follow behind me. -Sweetbriar

Yes absolutely! *scents the air* I smell robins. -Pantherpaw

Misty you don't need to apologize. You can't help it that you're sick. -Redshadow

*brings them some herbs* Redshadow can you get some water soaked moss for them? Some extra that we can use to keep them cool too. -Scorchgaze

*nods and leaves the den* -Redshadow

*Moves her catches beside his and squints playfully even though his was obviously larger* Hmm it might be too close to tell. -Frecklenose
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
Well all we can do is wait right now for her to get back. *stands and looks around* Well now what?
Skyheart

Mhmm very long time. Now thinking bout it makes me feel older than i am now! *twitches his ears hearing his sister coughing fit*
Crowtail

*glances as all the cats arrive to his den and looks at Scorchgaze* whats wrong with them? *says before moving to get herbs*
Swamppaw

*raises his head confused at the group of cats and spots Mistybreeze* Is she okay?
Foxclaw

Im sure someone will help him we cant have a untrained medicine cat after all.
Buckpaw

Well i thought Maplekit sounded kinda nice...*watches the cats from across camp* Well thats worrying.
Strongbreeze

*watches him amused and follows quickly* Well well looks like you did.
Driftpaw
last edited hơn một năm qua
I guess it depends on who we want to pester. -Hushpool

We're old enough love. *laughs* -Featherwing

They're both having coughing fits and running fevers. I'm worried to what level of sickness they have. *looks to Foxclaw* We'll do our best to make sure they're okay. For now though I want to move you out of the medicine cat den so you don't get sick also. -Scorchgaze

Blackpaw thinks my grandpa could help him. -Sunflowerpaw

What did I say about having faith in me bunny? *Noses his neck* -Badgerpaw
Well... I'm certainly not upset with the view. ~ Falconstar

Okay, so slip into your bird crouch! ~ Ambershade

Just a bad cough is all, Swamppaw. ~ Ivyfrost

Yeah, right. I think I should get a prize for winning our little improv competition! ~ Duskstorm

*her eyes follow them* Yeah, very. I wonder if it has anything to do with that cough cats seem to be catching? ~ Berryfrost

PSSSST Tangle, Shiver wants to talk to Sun!
You flatter me, Falconstar. *brushes her tail against his chest* I'm sure you're excited for leaf-bare to finally be over so we can swim again. -Sweetbriar

*nods and drops into her crouch, keeping her tail lifted but not too high* -Pantherpaw

Okay okay. What do you want? Your nest fluffed for a moon? Fresh prey delivered bright and early? *laughs slightly* -Frecklenose
Mhm. And for all of leaf-bare's diseases to go away. Although we've been very fortunate this season to have not had a single outbreak. ~ Falconstar

*watches her sharply* ~ Ambershade

Actually, my nest needs fresh moss anyway, so I'll take you up on that. I need it finished by tonight, and with little extra room in case I take on a cuddle buddy, thanks. ~ Duskstorm
*looks up at her and blinks before nodding* Uh sure. *looks at Milky* See yah later i guess. *says before making his way out*
Sunheart

Well we have our pickings now dont we? *says looking around*
Skyheart

*stretches and says quietly to him* Looks like some cats have a bit of a cough.
Crowtail

*nods geting up slowly and making his way out of the den into Bloodmoon*
Foxclaw

*grabs a bit of catmint that he had stowed away* We dont have much of this...*says before looking at Scorchgaze*
Swamppaw

Yeah i need to have more of it i got it. *noses him back* Well i mean its nice inside needs some freshing up. *chuckles*
Driftpaw

*nods* We should stay a bit away from there...I dont want you getting sick not now atleast..
Strongbreeze
StarClan blessed us this season. They knew we've had enough drama going on. *slows slightly to pad beside him and twines their tails* -Sweetbriar

*stalks slowly into the treeline and pounces on a robin, killing it with a clean bite* -Pantherpaw

*snorts in amusement* Need me to pick one out for you too while I'm at it? There's plenty of single she-cats about. And toms. Whatever you prefer. -Frecklenose
Fluffy and Crowtail are with their grandkits so they might get snappy if we bug them too much. -Hushpool

*frowns and watches the den* StarClan not this. -Featherwing

Hey is everything okay? *noses Foxclaw's shoulder* -Bloodmoon

I'll try and see if I can find any herbs still growing out in the territory. I know a few spots that stay protected during the cold season. -Scorchgaze

I'm sure we can make it work. *licks his ears* -Badgerpaw
*lets their shoulders bump* Far more drama than I would like. But it hasn't been all bad. ~ Falconstar

*follows the trail of cats into the medicine cat den, sitting outside, watching curiously.* Are you looking for that real leafy plant? I passed a patch of it yesterday. ~ Pebblepaw

Good job! That was a really clean kill. *trots over* I think I'm getting the hang of being a mentor pretty well! ~ Ambershade

No thanks. I'm just trying to keep up with the times. According to the apprentices, cuddle buddies are 'in'. ~ Duskstorm

Thanks. *leads the way out of camp* Now isn't a bad time, is it? ~ Shiverwind

Uh-huh. You and me both! ~ Berryfrost
Oh there have definitely been positives. *nuzzles his cheek lightly* You finally admitting you love me certainly sits at the top of the list. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*turns to Pebblepaw curiously* Really? That's exactly what I'm looking for. -Scorchgaze

Yeah the way you explains things is easy for me to understand and catch on really fast. -Pantherpaw

StarClan willing that cuddling is the only thing they're getting up to. That may be wishful thinking huh? -Frecklenose
*hums lightly spotting Tigerfang alone* What about Tigerfang he is out and about now. *grins* And you know how much he loves you.
Skyheart

*noses the kits* How about you two go take that meal to the nursey?
Crowtail

*looks at him a bit surprised* Where is it?
Swamppaw

Yaeah im getting told to move back into the warriors den it looks like. Some cats are a bit sick.
Foxclaw

*stretches* Well now what do you want to do? Cause it looks like something is happening.,
buckpaw

*brushes agianst him a bit more* Though i do think if we are ever to loud we will definietly be heard.
Driftpaw

*shakes his head* Nah i was just finishing up a meal. So what do you wanna talk about? You seem to have been spacing away from me recently.
Sunheart

Dont worry i wont let anyhting happen to me! *grins* Or you, anyways eat up and we can think of more names!
Strongbreeze
So high up? I’m flattered. *the frozen lake comes into view* I’m not ready for the flood that will come after it thaws. ~ Falconstar

Mhm, I’ll go grab it. *turns and runs out of camp* ~ Pebblepaw

Well good! I’m definitely not the most skilled warrior, but if I can explain things clearly, then you’ll be a warrior in no time! ~ Ambershade

*gives her a look* What did you and your siblings do when you were apprentices? ~ Duskstorm
Yeah, I know. I just… I feel really guilty that the reason you and Frecklenose split up is because of me. What we did wasn’t right, but it was so long ago, I didn’t think it would ever come to this. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs and takes another bite* I think Maplekit is very playful. What do you think of Peachkit for a she-kit? Goes with Berry. *nudges him* ~ Berryfrost
Oh I love you my devious mate. *trots over to Tigerfang* What are you up to? -Hushpool

Okay grandpa. *takes the prey and hurries off* -Ivorykit

I hope it's nothing too serious. -Featherwing

You don't feel sick at all do you? -Bloodmoon

Maybe we should just stay out of the way. -Sunflowerpaw

I'll help keep you quiet. *kisses him lightly* -Badgerpaw

You don't think it'll be too bad this season do you? -Sweetbriar

Falconstar seems to make good mentor and apprentice pairings. So he clearly had faith in you. -Pantherpaw

...Point well made. But what you're telling me no one got up to any trouble when you were in the apprentice den? -Frecklenose
*Looks at her gently and nudges her* Its fine Shiverwind...Like you said it was so long ago i thought she was over it aswell...but things happen you know? But dont blame yourself it really isn't your fault trust me on that.
Sunheart

*licks her cheek* I think it sounds like a just as playful name, I love it!
Strongbreeze
It depends on when the ice starts to crack. But I’m not expecting it to flood the camp; just scare the prey off for awhile. But we still have at least another moon before it starts to crack. *crawls underneath a holly bush, where the underneath was free of snow* Come here, Sweetness. ~ Falconstar

*falters a bit* Um, not… not exactly. More like he has faith in you. ~ Ambershade

You think Falconstar let me?! He’s always had an icicle up his tail. I wasn’t allowed to start fooling off until we were warriors, and he could focus on the deputyship. ~ Duskstorm
*looks up at the two cats* Well i was waiting for Scourchgaze to come back to share a meal..but seems he has more on his paws.
Tigerfang

*follows him quickly *
Flamekit

*looks over at the two kits* Wonder why Featherwing and Crowtail sent them off.
Flitnstripe

You and me both but its better to try and be safe rather than sorry.
Crowtail

*shakes his head* No im fine just sore like normal. *smiles noses her* Come on lets just relax a bit away from the chaos.
Foxclaw

Well either way. *takes another bite* We should see if we can find a mentor.
Buckpaw

*curls his tail happily letting him take the lead*
Driftpaw

*returns with a clump of catmint in his mouth * Ugh, maybe now I’ll stop smelling this in all of my dreams! ~ Pebblepaw

*leans her head against his shoulder* I guess. You’re just the last cat whose life I would ever want to ruin. ~ Shiverwind

What about for a Tom? *snuggles up to him* They’ll need something strong, like their father! ~ Berryfrost
*follows and settles beside him* You can't beat the warmer seasons, but leaf-bare really is beautiful. -Sweetbriar

You think so? I know he really believes in my sister, she was his apprentice after all. So if he sees potential in me too that's great! -Pantherpaw

What a rough apprenticeship. *purrs in amusement* Wren and Flint tried their best to keep me under strict watch but they weren't the best at it. And my father of course he loves us all but he was too preoccupied keeping an eye on Sweetbriar and your brother to watch me like a hawk. -Frecklenose
Poor deputy can't get a day to rest huh? -Hushpool

I guess we should check. *pads over to his parents* What's going on? -Treetail

It seems like we have some potentially sick cats. -Featherwing

Sounds good to me. C'mon Tanglewhisker don't be a slow poke! *teases* -Bloodmoon

Maybe your dad can show us around this territory. -Sunflowerpaw

*nudges him gently on his back and moves his kisses and licks to his neck* -Badgerpaw
*noses the top of her head thinking and smirks* Boulderkit! I mean its strong name right? Or Rockkit i think they are both strong names like mine.
Strongbreeze

I know you wouldn't, if anything i ruined my own life with my decisions. Though luckily i still have my kits..and you as my friend.
Sunheart

Like somebody else I know. *begins licking her back* ~ Falconstar

*smiles a bit * Yeah, that’s great for you. Let’s try to catch… a mouse, and then we’ll head back to camp. ~ Ambershade

Soo really, if your kits are getting into trouble, it’s likely because of you. *picks up his squirrel, and her catches as well* ~ Duskstorm
You can say that again i wish he would take retirement seriously.
Tigerfang

Sick? Like how sick? *says worriedly*
Flintstripe

*rolls his eyes and follows after them looking back towards the den*
Tanglewhisker

Bossy as ever Bloodmoon love it. *purrs*
Foxclaw

Oh yeah good plan! Cmon! *says gettting up quickly*
Buckpaw

*bites onto his shoulder lightly closing his eyes*
Driftpaw
Didn’t we have a Boulder not too long ago? I want more original names… Rockkit is good. Do you like Stonekit? ~ Berryfrost

*smiles at him* Technically you chose me over your mate. I think I have to be your best friend for the rest of my life now. ~ Shiverwind
*returns with a clump of catmint in his mouth * Ugh, maybe now I’ll stop smelling this in all of my dreams! ~ Pebblepaw
You're such a charmer. I love having these times when we can just enjoy each other's company without interruptions. -Sweetbriar

*nods eagerly and scents around trying to pick up the scent of a mouse* -Pantherpaw

I don't think I should take all the blame! You know who my ex mate is. *flicks his shoulder with her tail lightly as he grabs her prey* Thanks. -Frecklenose

It's in his blood at this point to overwork himself. -Hushpool

This is perfect Pebblepaw! Thank you. Why don't you stay and help us. -Scorchgaze

We're heading a lot of coughing. -Featherwing

What fun would I be if I wasn't? -Bloodmoon

Lead the way. -Sunflowerpaw

Feel nice? *licks a bit more firmly* -Badgerpaw
Yeah true...Stonekit is good actually and Rockkit what else could we use...What about trees? Oak trees are strong aren't they?
Strongbreeze

*blinks* Oh yeah i did didn't i? *huffs* That actually makes me an even worst mate.
Sunheart

*sighs thankfully before looking at him confsued* You have been having dreams of it?
Swamppaw
I’m trying to enjoy them all. I don’t know when the Clan will be flipped upside down next, but once it is, we won’t have as many of these moments. *pulls her into him, wrapping a paw around her chest* ~ Sweetbriar

Don’t thank me. I want cats to think I caught all three. *starts back to camp* You seem to be handling your break up… fine, but the way. ~ Duskstorm

*eyes the sick cats, then shrugs* Alright. *sits down beside Swamppaw* Sometimes I do. Don’t YOU? You’re the medicine cat! ~ Pebblepaw

Ooh, what about Alderkit? ~ Berryfrost

Well you’re single now, so I think it just makes you a really good friend. At least you didn’t immediately start hooking up with one of Frecklenose’s kin. ~ Shiverwind
*nuzzles her head back against him* At least we have our den. -Sweetbriar

*gives him a playful glare before shrugging slightly* It would be hypocritical of me to be depressed all the time since I'm the one who ended things and didn't waste any time moving on. I regret some of the ways things went but I can't take any of it back. -Frecklenose

Mhm. Our very private den. No interruptions there, if cats know what’s good for them. *begins licking her neck slowly, sensually* ~ Falconstar

Mind if I ask a question that is none of my business? ~ Duskstorm

*examines her crouch, closely* ~ Ambershade
*tilts her head back to give him better access* I don't think they'd dare love. Though I much prefer being out here. Then I don't get teased for being too loud. -Sweetbriar

Ask away. I'm pretty forth coming. -Frecklenose

*pounces on the mouse, delivering another clean blow* -Pantherpaw
Who teases you? A moon worth of dawn patrols for them. ~ Falconstar

Why, why did you choose Tanglewhisker of all cats to rebound with? ~ Duskstorm

Looks good to me! Alright, back to camp we go! I’m ready to get out of the cold! ~ Ambershade
Oh yeah yeah! *licks her nose* You are so smart!
Strongbreeze

Facts i have some honor atleast. *says proudly*
Sunheart

*grits his teeth at his tone and goes back to mashing the herbs*
Swamppaw

Yeah well that will be the end of him i swear.
Tigerfang

*makes his way towards his parents* Dad can you take me and Sunflowerpaw out?
Buckpaw

*nods turning to the apprentices* Sure ill let your mother catch up with her besty.
Skyheart

Yeah...Really nice..
Driftpaw

Thats true. Well what has been going on for the day? *Says curiosly*
Foxclaw

Not much honestly just alot of cactching up.
Tanglewhisker
*purrs happily* Why thank you! *nuzzles his chin* Maybe Honeykit, because their dad is soo sweet. ~ Berryfrost

Just a little bit. *bumps their shoulders* So what are you going to do next? Move on yourself? Or try being single for awhile? ~ Shiverwind

*watches him * You’re mashing awful hard. Won’t that rip the leaves and spill the juices? ~ Pebblepaw
Don't worry about it hun. It's just a little sibling and friend banter. Focus on more important things. *kisses him sweetly* -Sweetbriar

I guess I was more than a little caught up in the moment. He was there with me right before and after I ended my relationship. He can be very insightful and comforting for his age. He's someone I've always felt close to and had a friendship with. And in my times of feeling insecure and lonely it was nice to be noticed and appreciated. For a while in my relationship I didn't feel very attractive which was honestly just my own misgivings eating away at me so to hear the compliments was something I really needed. -Frecklenose

Greenleaf honestly can't come soon enough. *grabs her prey* -Pantherpaw
See now you are just trying to flater me. *takes a bite out of the mouse* But i love it.
Strongbreeze

Im not really sure...I just want to make sure the kits are okay first before anything..Sunflowerpaw was pretty torn about it then plus her mother decided to move back here so she left the two kits with me to handle. *lashes his tail slightly* But i think ill try and stay single for awhile.
Sunheart

If you know so much about it why dont you just do it. *says doing his best to hold his tone and pushes the herbs to him*
Swamppaw
*Takes the moss once Redshadow returns and gives it to the she-cats* Drink up you two. -Scorchgaze

You just need to have Falconstar put him on lock down in the elders den. -Hushpool

I can't wait to explore this territory. -Sunflowerpaw

*kisses his neck hungrily while his paws rubbed down his back* -Badgerpaw

Yeah that's really it. Anything exciting you picked up on in the medicine cat den? Other than cats being sick. -Bloodmoon
I doubt he would do something like that he is to useful. *laughs and watches them go* So how is seeing your kits again?
Tigerfang

its going to be the same as the other camps. *says amused*
Sunheart

Dont say that im sure there will be more!
Buckpaw

*moves his paws around him quickly humming at the feeling*
Driftpaw

Pfft with just me no.
Foxclaw

Man what shame you cant even get good gossip.
Tangelwhisker
*reluctantly lets it go, falling deep into the kiss* ~ Falconstar

Wow. I almost wish those weren’t all very valid points. I guess you proved you can pull the younger cats, at least. But what are you going to do if he becomes attached? Tanglewhisker is a… nice cat, but he doesn’t strike me as your type. ~ Duskstorm

You can say that again! I’m going to have to find my own cuddle buddy soon! ~ Ambershade

Our kits are going to be the cutest, and the strongest. ~ Berryfrost

It probably wouldn’t be the worst thing for you to focus on your kits, and yourself for a while. You’ve always done whatever your dick told you to do. *looks at him * ~ Shiverwind

*frowns, but does start grinding the herbs, a little more gently* ~ Pebblepaw

*laps gratefully at the moss * ~ Misty & Ivy
Great I just wish Thunderpaw wouldn't run from us. -Hushpool

Yeah there has to be some cool spots! -Sunflowerpaw

Really hope we don't get caught this time. *nips at his lower lip* -Badgerpaw

Oh and do you have any good gossip Tanglewhisker? -Bloodmoon

*turns to face him and wraps her paws around his neck, pulling herself closer to him as they kiss* -Sweetbriar

We've had conversations about what our involvement is. He knows I'm not looking for a mate right now but I think it's best we cut things off before he does develop any deep feelings. *gives him a curious look* My type huh? And what do you think is my type? I'm interested to know. -Frecklenose

StarClan I'm going to puke. *teases* -Pantherpaw

You're doing well boys. -Scorchgaze
Okay first off rude! *shoves her playfully and sighs* But true.
Sunheart

Well until your bestie has kits. *purrs* You know she was telling me about how she wanted our kits to be mates one day.
Strongbreeze

*Watches him before getting up and making his way out* I need some fresh air Scorchgaze..
Swamppaw

Oh she is running away from you?
Tigerfang

Eh i mean maybe but i dont try that hard to look i know there is a flower garden somewhere but its all dead right now.
Skyheart

*looks at his friends* What do you think?
Buckpaw

*nods his head quickly* M-me aswell...*nibbles on his neck hungerily*
Driftpaw
Sure take a minute. I'll watch over them until you come back. -Scorchgaze

She's been distant ever since her sister was made a warrior and she wasn't. -Hushpool

I'd still like to see where it is. Then when the flowers grow back in new leaf we can check it out. -Sunflowerpaw

*grinds against him as he pulls his head up and kisses him firmly, slipping his tongue into his mouth* -Badgerpaw
*grips her flank with his paws as he deepens the kiss* ~ Falconstar

Maybe it's the fact that you were with Sunheart, or that Sweetbriar is with Falconstar, but I thought you would appreciate a cat with seniority. You stunned a couple of cats when you went after the baby warrior. Aside from age, someone who is conventionally attractive and has cultivated a respectful reputation. ~ Duskstorm

You'll understand someday! You're just a late bloomer, romantically, *teases back* But maybe if I had focused more on my training and less on the local toms, I would be as skilled as, say, your sisters. I can't complain that you want to focus on training. ~ Ambershade

What? He's leaving? I'm not a medicine cat! ~ Pebblepaw

*leans against him as they walk* So, what's the deal with your new friend? I don't reorganize her. ~ Shiverwind

Haha, that sounds like something she would say! But I wouldn't mind. They would be Clan leader kits! ~ Berryfrost
*nips lightly at his lower lip* I know you said you were letting me take the lead, but I'm throwing the control back to you. -Sweetbriar

Hmm well that does sound like my type. But in case you haven't noticed most of the toms like that are taken. Unless you might know someone who'd be interested. *gives him an amused look* -Frecklenose

Yeah but they don't have apprentices yet. Falconstar wouldn't have given me to you if he didn't think you could handle it. -Pantherpaw

He's been very busy and could use a break. Also, I'd like to see more of this natural skill you seem to have for this. -Scorchgaze
Frankly, I'm offended you didn't at least try to seduce me first. ~ Duskstorm

That's a good point. I must've done something right. *leads the way into camp* So, friend, share one of those catches with me? ~ Ambershade

You mean this doesn't come to all carts naturally? What about the dreams I've been having? ~ Pebblepaw
*bumps him playfully* It's not like I'd intended on rebounding with anyone. Though if I had I suppose you might have been one of my top picks. You do have this sort of cocky charm that against all odds I find appealing in a tom. -Frecklenose

Sure! What one should we have? -Pantherpaw

No Pebblepaw those aren't normal. *eyes him curiously* Those are very clear messages from StarClan..-Scorchgaze