tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 1863 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1851-1863 of 1863

hơn một năm qua Demeter13 said…
"Bedroom... Bedroom sounds like a good place.." He sat up on his elbows, soap squelching as he stood, hauling her legs up around his waist, his undone buckle pressing against his hip.
hơn một năm qua flabaloobalah said…
Libby hitched her legs up on his slender waist, bare feet knocking against each other.
Sebastian's faded jeans, hung low on his slimmer hips as he tripped down the narrow hall to her awaiting bedroom. His lean physique leaning over her as he dropped her onto the ready made bed, his knee fitting between her legs, both hands resting on either side of her shoulders.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Libby gazed up at him in awe, legs spread apart like scissors as his hands landed on her exposed shoulders. At this point, she was so overwhelmed she felt like she was going to start vibrating.
"Shall we?" Sebastian mumbled as his lips fumbled against the skin of her neck, collar bone and smoothly exposed shoulder. His larger hands venturing farther up her chest until they rested over her clothed breasts gently.
"Oh God, yes." she said in a soft voice, gnawing on her lip so hard it hurt. A shiver travelled up her entire body as he touched her gently in such pleasing ways.
"Mon amour..." He cooed and slid his gentle hands down her stomach, taking a fistful of her pants down her parted thighs.
Libby cooed a soft moan, allowing him to take her completely and undress her. She reached up with hungry fingers, aching for a kiss, aching for him.
His warm lips found hers immediately, careful not to move too far from her as he slowly removed his hands and tugged his shirt from his head breaking his hold on hers for only a moment
Libby arched her spine and moved onto Sebastian more as he removed his shirt, not daring to let go of him. They were only getting started, anyways..
((Demeter, shall we continue this on the new new romance roleplay? Let me go create it and send the link around.))
((Kay gurl Kay. I'm just gonna find my last favin reply, Andree so yeah see ya there))
Sebastian's hand slipped under her bowing spine, careful to support her as he gently maneuvered his body between her thighs, another hand cradiling her leg as he rested it over his back.
((Demeter, did you get my message? I gave you the link to the new one,))
If it was possible, Libby would have burst into flames at this point. His hands all over... she was on a new level of crazy now. She slid her foot along the length of his back, head tilted back in absolute bliss.