tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Lives Worth Living:Romance RP continued

Directingchicky posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 11:36PM
Past all of the childhood crushes and drama, done with high school and finally earning that graduation cap, several stories that were linked together in some way are finally at that point where they have broken off and created their own new experiences and lives. But what happens when they are slowly linking back together after a high school reunion? People moving back into town, gorgeous wedding ceremonies are being planned...and of course who wouldn't want to introduce their own little bundles of joy?

The drama! -swoons- The humanity! -swoons- The Romance!!!-swoons-
save

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 1863 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 1863

hơn một năm qua Directingchicky said…
She didn't say anything, and didn't move. She had to breathe...had to think, but both of those were so hard with him being so close. Did she still love him? How could she, he had broken her over and over again. "Dexter...I can't do this right now. So much is happening..." she said to him quietly, finally lifting her head, "Julian is coming back later this seek to take me to California. We are finally expanding the shop and looking at properties...I am not denying you, I promise!" She said quickly, "But he is here on business too, to help me."
hơn một năm qua Demeter13 said…
"Well..." He pursed his lips,"do you happen to have chicken breasts, graham crackers and mayonnaise?" He cocked a blonde eyebrow as he leaned against the counter top with his elbows.
He dropped his eyes to floor and stepped back wards, drawing his hands away from her,"Understandable... Give me a call when you have time for me." With a sigh he pressed his card into her palm and turned on his glossy black heel.
"Wait!" In her rush, her dropped the card and jumped from the counter, racing in front of him in her bare feet. Without the boots, she was barely taller than Abbie. "Don't sulk away like that, I am not denying you..." She had to jump up to wrap her arms around him, but she managed and hugged him, forced up to her toes to do so.
With a soft sigh he draped his arms around her and hugged her gently, his palm flat against her back as he rubbed soothingly in slow circles. "Then what do you want to do? You haven't said anything that makes me think you want me. Really want me still."
"I don't know...this is the last thing I ever expected to happen." Her face was.pressed to his shoulder as she spoke, "I have to end things with Julian, and keep those professional...But Dexter, I told you at the wedding that I had been waiting for you, hoping that your head would be dislodged from your ass, and I..." her voice trailed off, and her muffled reply was quiet, "Love you too."
hơn một năm qua flabaloobalah said…
"I think so." Libby said, biting her tongue and grabbing things from her refrigerator.
He pulled her closer, he couldn't help it. The feeling of being loved instead of simply wanted was euphoric. Dexter didn't say a word now, he couldn't ruin it when it was so goddamn perfect. To love and be loved was something Dexter Morrison had been avoiding for so long and now that is was real he wasn't gonna screw this up again.
He rooted through her cupboards and quickly discovered garham crackers, Parmesan cheese, the shaky kind, mushroom soup and spahegheggti noodles. "Wonderful! Now all we'll need is a salad..." He mumbled to himself as he set his newfound ingredients on the counter.
"I loved you back then too...and I only left because.." her hands clenched on his arms, fighting back the anger, "I had found out I was pregnant the day I saw you with the cheerleader girl. I never told you, and I just couldn't handle knowing you didn't want me then. I didn't know how you felt Dexter...I only wanted you to love me back."
Libby pulled out her Caesar Salad dressing, a head of lettuce with varying shades of green, and assorted vegetables. "Is this good?"
((sorry guys im getting in the shower))
last edited hơn một năm qua
"I did Tally I did I just didn't know it then. I was so afraid of my own feelings." He said softly, his lips softly peppering her face with kisses.
"It's great." Sebastian smiled widely and took two chicken breasts rolling them in the graham crackers he had recently smashed and shaky Parmesan cheese. The oven, now preheated was where he slid the pan in to cook and brought another pot filling it with water and bringing it to an easy boil.
"Did she know?" She muttered, clenching her eyes shut when he kissed her. "A few of the students did, I heard them talking about it before I quit." It hadn't been just because of Dexter she quit, but because of the fear of getting caught. Being arrested for doing anything with a student didn't appeal to her.
"Thank you so much for this." Libby said in a soft voice, leaning her elbows onto the counter by the sink and staring into his crystal blue eyes.
"She did." He whispered and leaned his chiseled chin on the top of her head, rocking slightly on the balls of his feet as he held her.
A kind, warm smile graced his sharp features,"Its the least I could do. Your dress spilt on, witnessing an awful fruit war, and being chased out by a greasy bar owner isn't the date I'd planned for us." Sebastian quietly said, no longer bashful and shy, just simply careful now and being his sweet selfx
For some odd reason, this brought that anger to the surface, and her hands pressed to his chest and separated them, "She knew?" Her scowled again, a crease forming between her brows and her nose scrunched in anger, "I knew I was right to expel that little tramp!" She hissed, glaring up at him, "And before you judge, I also caught her with other boys so don't evwn callme on that for jealousy."
"That's okay, it hasn't ruined my mood at all. At least you're here, right?" Libby said sweetly, leaning closer to him.
Dexter laughed and ruffled her hair playfully,"So cute when your jealous Tally." He took his index finger and tapped her scrunched nose.
He nibbled on his lower lip as she leaned closer. Either she was tripping in slow motion or his vixen actually wanted to kiss him. Sebastian went with the second guess, the most probable yet hard to believe. Shifting on his feet he felt his cheeks heat with rosy blush as he did the same,"At least I'm here." He echoed softly.
"No I'm not!" She huffed, nipping his finger as he pulled away. "I am terrifying, ask that girl's parents." Her eyes narrowed and her arms went across her chest. The Italian had been furious and so had the parents, but the girl had been shaking like a dog when Tally had come in.
"Just teasing Tally." He grinned impishly and took her hands, unfolding her arms from her chest and rubbing his thumbs against her wrists sweetly.
"I have to go back to the studio for a few hours and do another shoot. But I'll pick you up for dinner at six thirty okay?"
Her features.softened and she nodded. That should give her time to finish and end things with Julian. He was a nice.man, very kind, but she wanted to trust Dexter. "I will be here."
"Don't wear anything you wouldn't wear to a five star restraunt." He smiled and brought her knuckles to his lips, kissing each one delicately. "I'll see you soon."
"Have you seen my closet?" She challenged, and looked at her clothing now. Even just then she looked like she was ready for a red carpet event. "I think it is you who will have to dress to impress."
Libby's arms encircled his shoulders and deepened the kiss, eyelids fluttering shut softly. "At least you're here." she said once again.
A chuckle left those perfectly shaped pale pink lips,"I'll try but you'll always outshine me Tally." He smiled broadly and dropped her hands,"six thirty." He confirmed and made his way to the door.
"Bye." She said quietly and rubbed her wrists where he had been holding and went back to the counter and climbed back up on top of it, set on finishing her packing quickly.
Sebastian pressed his lips to hers again, savouring it sweetly this time, arms circling her dainty hips carefully, heart beat hammering in his ears he broke away softly his lips barely brushing hers, all blush faltering as confidence replaced bashfullness.
He trotted out to the parking lot and clambered back into the car beside Aric, a giddy smile plastered to his cheeks. "I did it."
Aric sat in the drivers seat, a spoon hanging out o f2f his mouth, but it didn't stop his smirk. "Good boy." He said on a chuckle and removed the silver ware from his mouth and sped off down the street.
"I need to find a suit for tonight." He propped his feet up on the dash and shook his measures black hair out.
Libby inhaled sharply as his hands rested on her hips and let her multicolored eyes invade his gorgeous sapphire ones for only a second. She moved closer and used teeth against his lower lip.
"We'll stop by my place after the shoot. Enrique just shipped me extras from his entire line, so I think we can find you something."
((LADIES AND GENTS I PRESENT LIBBASTIAN NOW SEE HIS FRENCH HERITAGE COME INTO PLAY ;)

Again his cinamon flavoured lips pressed to hers needily, his tounge snaking out to prod her lower lip gently, a procatioun at most to make sure she was okay with the invasion of her space, her lips and mouth.
"I am in debt to you for life man, I can't thank you enough." He grinned and dusted his black jeans off, dust irritably stuck to them like magnets.
Cinnamon. The strong, wonderful taste of cinnamon invaded her nostrils and pressed into her mouth as well. She made a small noise of surprise as his tongue poked at her pale lower lip, but enjoyed it nonetheless.
"I know. All f you should listen to me more often." He grumbled and zipped through the streets back to the studio, grinning like the chesire cat.

((Demeter, did you get my message?))
She made no move to push him away or stop the heated movements of their carefully placed lips. Taking a chance and hoping for the best he slipped his tounge through her slightly parted lips, the gentle massaging of his tounge against hers sending shivers down his spine.
(( No.....))

"You can say I told you so." He laughed at Aric's ridiculously giddy smile as they pulled up to the studio.
((It hould be in your inbox.))

"I will, gladly." He said with a smirk as he pulled up, gladly taunting him the rest of the time.
Libby cooed a soft moan as their tongues darted back and forth feverishly, taking it to the next level.
((Oooooh do you need him there or on his way or back at the apartment??))

His tounge battled insistently with hers and with a final smooth caress of his tounge to hers, he slipped his tounge away and removed his lips from hers, breathing now a top priority after that sensual episode.
((Time shkip to Dally dinner??))
((Something like that unless you want the hospital to call or something.))

((And yes))
((Yeah... Call his phone...))

He was standing in Aric's bedroom, sliding the gray suit jacket over the sky blue dress shirt, matching grey slacks pressed and pristine,"how do I look?"
Libby paused to catch her breath momentarily, still holding Sebastian. "Soo... are we still having dinner?" she asked.
During their sensual bit, Sebastian's phone began buzzing in his pocket, growing louder by the second as if to further deatil the hated event about to be said.

"Hmm.." Having changed into a pair of jeans and no shirt, Aric looked his friend over, "You look pretty good, but a brown shirt would be better. Matches the little fire-crackers dark eyes." He said, and went off to find said shirt.
Dexter shrugged nonchantly and took a sneak peak of a side view in the mirror then a look at his tush in the slacks,"not bad... Not bad at all..." He murmured to himself.
"Absolu-" he was about to answer with a sweet quirky remark about not leaving anytime soon after that but was interrupted by the insistent vibrating and chiming of his cellphone, fishing it out of his pocket he stared at the unknown name flashing on the screen,"just a moment Libby..." He said quietly and untangled himself from her reluctantly,"Hello?"
Libby watched Sebastian's face as he picked up his phone and talked into it, waiting patiently.
Aric returned with a light brown siok shirt and tossed it to him. "Wear that. Where are you taking her tonight? I would say Italian, but that joke has worn off a lot over the years."

The scraggly voiceof an older woman answered, "Hello, is this.." she paused to read the name on the paper in her hand, "Sebastian St.James?"
"That uptight uptown steak place, you know that all the designers were talking about last week." He explained shrugging off the suit jacket and unbuttoning the blue shirt.
"It is... How may I help you?" He questioned as he furrowed his brow, puzzled.
"Nice." He nodded his approval and took the blue shirt to hang it back up. "You can go ahead and keep the suit. Brown and gray aren't really my colors, and I'm getting another shipment next week."

"Oh good. Your sister, a Miss Colette, was brought in about...twenty minutes ago. Right now I believe she is in an emergency.surgery, but the report was from a small group of women who found her unconscious in an apartment above a bar."
flabaloobalah commented…
COLETTE NOOOOOO hơn một năm qua