Pokémon Pokemon Trainer Academy: Attack of the Alpha Shadow CLOSED RP

Riku114 posted on Jun 21, 2013 at 02:26AM
Closed Rp as in no newbies. No one new can join

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Okay so for any readers (if we have any XD) out there you may be wondering..... 'What happened to P5? It isnt complete.' Well to answer that, the rp came to a stop for over a week on waiting for Cyrus and we decided to skip to P6. If Cyrus is reading this...... We apologize for skipping ahead but the rp CANNOT die after so long and with approval of wanta and hikari we probably can go back to P5 and finish it up if you want to.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Now that Core has been defeated and fled the school, the school is now in peace right? For now you can say that everything is relaxing and peaceful....... Though the horrors that students and teachers both worried about is true. The era is back. The era in which the school is targeted. Again the school is attacked and chaos breaks out. New pokemon show their faces as well as a woman, whose face may be all to familiar for some. How will this story unfold? Will the school surpass this antagonist or will an antagonist finally overpower the school? Is this school safe any longer? (I truthfully bet you can answer the last two questions XD) Lets carry on to find out.......

Characters:

Students: 
Zeng (Riku) Ikari/Shizoro's Son
Tsunade (Riku) Ikari/Shizoro's Daughter
Toren (Riku) Tiako's Son
Roland (Wanta) Hikari/Draco's Son
Nyx (Wanta) Friend of Roland's Family
Zero (Cyrus)
Elizabeth (Cyrus)
Glence (Riku)
Brace (Riku)
Arashi Utsubyo (Cyrus)
Shinata (Riku)
Tempest (Riku)
Kasai Shinoto (Cyrus) Pyros son
Hinabi Mokoyim (hikari) Hikari/Draco's daughter
Iza Namie (Riku)

Staff:
Mr. Taylor (PE) (Riku)
Professor Mushiin (Principal) (Open)
Tassi Reckea (Ms. Reckea) (Battle) (Riku)
Pyro Shinoto (Cyrus)
Konishi Morioka (Cyrus) (Auras)
Ms. Desceptively Evil Nurse. (Wanta)
Mr Terlum (Wanta) (Mythology
Shizoro Sare (Riku) (Toxins/Poison Specialty) (After school arts program)
Mr. Feran (Riku) (Pokemon Research)
Mr. Bristen (Riku) (Teacher of Shadology)
Jinta Tara (Riku) (Mr. Bristen's Teacher's Aid)
Harvey (Wanta) Pokemon Evolution
Kaya Tan (Riku) Potion/Medicine Making

New Antagonist: (so far)
Eliba (Riku)
Garret (Wanta)
Mr. Bristen (Riku)
Mr. Taylor (Riku)
Flixen *just putting these so I can remember the names XD* (Riku)
Orcanox (Riku)
Vulotan (Riku)
Alpha Shadow *AS* (Riku)

Previous Antagonist:
Shadow Core (Cyrus)
Arashi Utsubyo (Cyrus)
Zero (Cyrus)
Elizabeth (Cyrus)
Brace (Riku)

Other:
Nami (Riku) Ikari/Shizoro's Daughter
Kentes Levaer (Riku)

Legendaries Taken:

Legendaries Taken: (Remember only 1-3 legendaries per writer) (Got restarted though past gen still have their legendaries)
Raikou (Hinabi)
Entei (Pyrosis)
Yvetal *DIBBES BY RIKU! XD*
Heatran (Zero)
Manaphy (Nyx)

Ranger Union:
Simon
Tayis
Lanna
Westley

(My attempts on not revealing too much in the description)
last edited on Aug 04, 2013 at 04:28PM

Pokémon 1312 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1312

hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
Wanta....... Attack on Titan is amazing...... Im listening to a sad theme from Episode 1 right now...... It was a manga that everyone was waiting on becoming an anime for several months. It has good fights. Good themes. Sad parts. Good fights I mention again. And for me one of the few things earth can do to get rid of the disease called humans without destroying the enviroment more than it already is. My two favorite things are the fights and the deaths......

Out of ten it currently is a 9/10 ranking. Ranking top 5 along with Bleach Code: Breaker Code Geass and SAO. And it isnt even done.)
Riku114 commented…
believe it hoặc not Bleach is at the bottom of the danh sách hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
I was actually covering my mouth with my hand in terror of the sadness....... Though yet again it failed to make me cry hơn một năm qua
wantadog commented…
If bạn like covering your mouth in terror then Nougami Neuro is probably a good match. hơn một năm qua
Iza: *yawns riding up on empoleon* So how did that plan go Nyx? *it was pretty obvious she knew what the results would be and everyone knew she could have used Gardevoir to get here 30x faster then Empoleon*
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua wantadog said…
Nyx: *Growls and it was obvious if Orik wasn't holding her back, she'd have punched Iza in the throat.*

Orik: "Less talking, more teleporting. Come on chop chop. We haven't got all day."
Iza: Geez Gardevoir would never listen with that command. *lets gardevoir out and returns empoleon*

Gardevoir: Yes?

Iza: Mind teleporting us?

Gardevoir: Alright. *teleports everyone back into the academy*

Iza: Tsunades drawing together a plan for the five o'clock meeting.
Nyx: *Growls* "We shouldn't have ran away. We had them."
Iza: Are you some idiot Nyx? You think youre invicinble and that you can do everything. YOU CANT. You can get hurt and you can die. From what I heard it seems you are unaware of this. Before you have ran into a base ALONE out of pure emotion charging your body. Even after being attack when you planned to attack you still want to do it?! We didnt have them. They would have us if we went any deeper into the base. Can you really handle at least 3 pokemon that are equivalent to legendaries, two teachers, their leader, and probably because of the disease a large mass of pokemon that are under their control?! DONT BE ARROGANT!
Riku114 commented…
bạn sir need to watch Attack on Titan to understand everyone hơn một năm qua
wantadog commented…
I don't know.... hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
Hum...... Maybe on wednesday...... today and tommarow i have marching band..... hơn một năm qua
Nyx: "arrogant? You're the ones who are being arrogant and in case you hadn't noticed, they had more people than we thought they did which you would never have known about if I hadn't gone. You think you can just come up with some random plan without knowing all the facts? Tch. Sounds to me like you are either lying and withholding information or are just so high up there on your little pedestal that you think it doesn't matter. Well? Which is it?"

Orik: *Seems content to sit back and watch*
Iza: Neither. I dont know much and what I havent told yet is gonna be said at the meeting which is still very little. And look. Do you think we should just go throwing someone in as a sacrifice for information that wouldnt get back to us? And have you considered part of the plan could be a plan to get more information? We arent all idiots. Going in with out information minus well be charging in like you did just a second a go. Its dead obvious.
Nyx was about to respond but Orik decided to end it before they were there all night. "You can sit here arguing about which one of you is more wrong or you can admit that you're both idiots and go to that meeting. You did say 5 o clock? Noivern."

Noivern: *Starts shooing them towards the meeting area by lightly shoving them with it's large wings. Orik knew where the meeting area was by the transmitter he placed on Tsunade which nobody had found yet.*
Iza: *rolled her eyes* You guys all make this challanging.
Orik: *Shrugs* "You don't study here. You can leave whenever you want."

Nyx: "That'd be a relief."
Iza: Actually I signed up tommarows my first day. Now that I think back, I have no clue why I did...... Well this is gonna suck..... *yawns* Whatever. I might end up dropping out later.
Riku114 commented…
gtg hơn một năm qua
Nyx: "Cry me a river."

*They arrive*

Nyx: "Lets just get this over with."
Iza goes to take a seat. Tsunade Shinata Tempest Zeng and Toren were there as well.

Tsunade: So Orik will be joining us today?
wantadog commented…
My bro's exact words in describing Attack on Titan to me. "Pretty freakin' awesome." hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua hikari_hiwatari said…
Recap? Please DX
Riku114 commented…
what was the last thing bạn remember? hơn một năm qua
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Umm Hinabi is with Tsunade hơn một năm qua
Orik: "For now. Your little gang seems like a fun activity."

Nyx: *Yawns* "Can we get this over with? I have an enemy base to attack."
(XD Wanta...... Ask anyone who watched Attack on Titan. The words will alwasy be similar and it isnt something you can describe easily. This was me and my friend before.

We were told we are allowed to do what we like for an hour (finals but we didnt have a test) so my friend comes walking up with her Iphone

Friend: Riku have you seen Attack on Titan

Riku: I heard of it.....

Friend: You should watch it.

Riku: What is it even about? *tone showing not interested*

Friend: Umm........ Thats rather hard...... Just watch the first episode with me!

Riku: Na....... Explain to me first.

Friend: I cant just watch it.

*this repeated for a bit*

Riku: I might watch it later...... Like during summer.....

I didnt regret it. And for hikari nothing too big except for Nyx charging off into the base, getting stopped by Garret who tries to attack her. He gets stoped by Orik who the two get picked up by Iza to go back to the academy. Oh hey Hikari did you read Tayis's bio in Nightmare Academy?)
wantadog commented…
And Nyx does not like Iza at all. hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
Not at all XD hơn một năm qua
And no!! hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
READ IT and tell me what bạn think. Im trying to get reviews. (its long..... very long) cause im thinking about making a long story based off of it hơn một năm qua
Iza: One to attack recklessly. Why dont you go tie a blindfold on and go try? That would be the same difficulty.

Tsunade: Alright guys calm down. So Glence isnt coming back for a while right Iza?

Iza: No he isnt.

Shinata: Wait why?!

Tempest: Hes our buddy.

Iza: Under reasons he told me not to say. Im filling in for him wheather Nyx like it or not.

Tsunade: Alright so Iza. Tell us what you know.
*A voice came from behind Tsunade*

Mr Mushiin: "Yes Iza. Tell us what you know. And while you're at it, why don't you tell me what you children think you are doing getting involved in something that is clearly a job for the staff of this school?"
Iza looked at Mr. Mushiin remaining a confident look and she went to the middle of the courtyard. It was hard to get her to break her cool, confidence, and/or stubborness. She had to go against high authority older people before. Going against a principal is nothing.

Iza: Well what I know is a layout of the building, inside and out. It has loops, hall ways, secret hallways, traps and much more as well as the codes to the base. Also I know that the shadows they hold there are nothing but for show. They are big. They are scary. But their weaknesses are the same as any shadow, no matter how pure or thick it may be. All shadows have a dangerous allergy to purity. The Alpha Shadow to a simple shadow caterpie. As well as such I know almost all that Glence did. Plus the knowledge of my friend Amaress *takes out a pokeball and lets out Amaress* A purity lion that is the opposite of Alpha Shadow and will be a great use for us.

Amaress: Dont make me sound like a tool Iza......

Iza: *puts Amaress* Dont worry your a buddy. *looks at Mr. Mushiin* And why we do this? I wont know it, Im new but this is my guess. I guess that we find it a better way to learn. Through situations that we are trying to learn to handle. Whats better then the situation itself. Plus the teachers have done enough. They dont seem to be wanting to do anything. And 21 years ago, last time this happened, you had some of the best trainers emerge from this school. It just so happens that that was the time that similar things to what have been happening now and they were the ones who dealt with them. Its now our chance to get that strong. Do you not want skilled trainers?

(Gtg dont get too far)
Okkz
Mr Mushiin: *Crosses his arms. Core and his gang may have been too insane to feel any fear but Mushiin still had that look in his eyes that could send a Groudon running for its mommy.* "Yes young lady. I do want MY students to succeed, but unlike the students from 21 years ago, you are not a prodigy. You do not have training from this academy that the students 21 years ago did. The fact of the matter is the students from 21 years ago would put up a fight, but you guys I could wipe out without having to move a muscle." *He closed in on her as he spoke, getting closer and closer. Nyx gulped. He was scarier than Bruce right now.* "It is not your job to "find better ways to learn" nor will I allow you to run off putting everyone else in danger. So far you have done nothing but put a young boy in a coma who should NEVER have been IN THAT SITUATION TO BEGIN WITH!" *His voice turned to a shout at the end* "Now I am telling this to you all only once. You are to leave this problem to your teachers and not poke into this anymore." *Looks around.* "Next time you play hero, think about that kid in a coma. If I catch you involving yourself again you'll no longer need to worry about this school because you will no longer be a part of it." *Walks off*

(That is kinda the only reason I made Mushiin instead of keeping Ndova. I wanted him to be scary XD)
Interesting!! hơn một năm qua
wantadog commented…
Thanks XD bạn should have Hinabi respond seeing as her brother is the "kid in the coma" hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
Yeah i know hơn một năm qua
Iza stood there looking at him for a little while silent but still remaining a straight face. In all truth, listening to him was worse then shes ever done. Worse then the police. The several heads of groups that attacked regions. Even slightly above to when Cyrus got mad at her for messing up in the laboratory when she was undercover as a Team Galactic member. Though what would she look like to her fellow Sinnoh spies if being yelled at made her back down from her ground it would be a disgrace...... She cleared her throat

Iza: Are we gonna continue after that? *her voice was confident as if she was ready to say yes, but she wanted to check on what everyone else said*
Nyx: *Seemed equally speechless, but was not quite as good at hiding it as Iza was.* "Uh..."

Orik: "....if all he said was we'd be expelled if caught, then it's simple. We just won't get caught."
Iza quickly turned over to look at Orik. This boy...... He was good. Something this group needed. There was a smile that was somewhat a smirk after hearing this. That one line spiked her confidence up quicker then the slow pace it was going before hand. Both ways she was gonna recover.

Iza: Orik..... Was it? I like you. You are what this group needs.

Tsunade thought for a bit. Avoiding the staff is just gonna make this harder but none the less still possible.

Tsunade: That just adds one more group of people we need to avoid. It will make it harder, but we can still do it......

Iza: Stealth isnt too hard, though sneaking around can get suspicious...... People are probably gonna also be looking for us around the campus. Its rather risky to take a whole group away we need someone here on campus even when sneaking around the base other wise it would look like we are up to something. Nextly, on a level of 1 to 10 1 being sucky 10 being trained skillfully, what are your stealth levels? And be honest.
Orik didn't respond. He just leaned back against a tree while they talked.

Nyx: "How am I supposed to know? 4 or 5 I guess. Stealth isn't the way I do things."
Tsunade: I would agree for me too.....

Zeng: None of us really try to do much stealth I would believe......

Tsunade: Why would we?

Iza: *sighed* This is gonna be challanging.....
Personal Pev of mine that ive been seeing far to much on the random role play club is this

Bio: She is Rin's sister.
Other:

Short fricken bios that they dont put an effort into.... At least 3 sentences that have more than 5 words...... That line is more supposed to be placed in other rather then being in Bio!
Riku114 commented…
im fine with (basically the same as Rins) if rin's bio is a decent bio and they are siblings....... hơn một năm qua
(Indeed. Timeskip?)
(Sure, you do it and choose when)
Riku114 commented…
brb hơn một năm qua
Several hours later, Orik was regretting his decision to stick around. Iza had taken on the role of teacher and had been trying to train the rest of them to be stealthy. Orik watched everything from his tree. It didn't take long for him to pick out each person's problem.

(How's that?)
Iza sighed. This was hard trying to cram several years of practice and training into a few days. It was harder than training pokemon geez.....

Iza: Break time. Scenario quiz. *she sketched a quick drawing* The red circles are people who would catch you if they saw what you were doing. You are the blue circle. At this moment you have 10 seconds, this is being generous, to escape until they notice you and they are all heading in your direction. What do you do so no one sees you? White is the sidewalk. Green is grass and yellow are the walls. This is a corridor of an outdoor school

(I did it in a 1 minute and a half dont make fun of it)
 Iza sighed. This was hard trying to cram several years of practice and training into a few days. It w
Nyx: "er.....I think Tsunade's got this one. Go on. Make us proud." *Pats Tsunade's shoulder.*
Tsunade: ...... You suck Nyx. But I have a guess...... Not that what Im answering with is something in my ability but..... If you cant go left right forward of back there are a couple open directions. Up down or teleport. I truthfully would get my bird pokemon to get me over the wall.... but without it you could scale the wall or use a pokemon to di...... no that would leave a hole. well there is always the teleport option too.

Iza: *nods* Good. Im gonna need to teach you wall scaling later too. This was the very first scenario question I was asked. The one rule when acting though. Dont be flashy when escaping and dont be slow. *thinks for a bit* Allow your pokemon to train in the meanwhile on their own. *she let her pokemon out*

Tsunade Zeng Tepest Toren and Shinata allow their pokemon out.
Nyx: *Sighs and lets her Pokemon out* "This is pointless."
wantadog commented…
Hikari needs to post thêm often. hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
I agree hơn một năm qua
Iza: We wouldnt have to do this if we didnt have to be stealthy. I prefer to be able to do my buisness without having to worry about being caught. *sighs* Physical training time. Being able to get around walls is a basic for escape.

Tsunade: Geez this is the time I wish I did the same training I put Fleara through.....

Iza: You should of....... but too late. Let get some calves building. Being on you tippy toes reach as high as you can and hold it for...... Lets start with 3 minutes. Keep your feet together. You should feel a burn in your calf. If you lower your body you will have to do this for an extra minute. *she gets on her toes* It helps with speed and leg power.
Nyx: "Oh please. Physical power is the last thing I need to train."
Iza: Well then this should be easy for you.

The others got on their toes. As Iza watched form behind.
Nyx scowled but did the exercise with ease.

Orik: *Watches as he leans against the tree.*
Iza: Okay 10 minute break. After that we will kick by the cycle going to sneaking about scenario physical and then we will fix some faults. That would be todays lesson. Tommarow we will do this again. Ill see if I can come and phone in my boss to help out tommarow.
Nyx: *Rolls her eyes and whispers to Tsunade* "Who died and made her leader anyway? I can't be the only one who sees she is hiding something..."
Tsunade: *whispers back* Yeah, but what do any of us have ANY experience with stealth? Shes the only one really...... Orik might but....... Thats about it.
Nyx: "I still don't trust her. I mean think about it. Roland wouldn't let just anyone in his dorm room. It'd have to be someone he recognized."
Tsunade: Well isnt there a possible break in? Also I dont think Roland knew Iza then.....
Nyx: "Exactly. The only person who knows her is Glence, who is related to the wacko who is attacking the school and she just happens to arrive right when she's needed? There was no sign of a break in and it would have been a cinch for Iza to teleport in using that Gardevoir."
Riku114 commented…
gtg for a bit hơn một năm qua
wantadog commented…
Okeedokee. hơn một năm qua
Tsunade: Doesnt mean shes guilty nor does it mean shes innocent..... Just be aware.....

Iza looked over at her pokemon serveying them. then she turned around

Iza: Okay come on back to work.

(Timeskip to after training?)
Helloz!!! Me never know what to say in dis rp anymore but I will not quit it!
wantadog commented…
Iza is training them in stealth. Nyx is complaining about how she doesn't trust Iza, and Roland is grabbing a couple legendaries. XD hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
well im offering a timeskip for after training. Iza started to train everyone to be stealthy after Mr. Musiin came in saying if they get caught again they would be expelled hơn một năm qua
wantadog commented…
Yup. Was that what bạn meant bởi timeskip hoặc did bạn want to do it? hơn một năm qua
Sure.

*After training.*

Nyx: *Yawns and whispers to Tsunade and Hinabi* "Now that hell is no longer in session, I'm gonna visit Roland again. Wanna come?"

*In the lair*

Garret: "Oh calm yourself. So she escaped. It was still a serious blow. The girl's confidence is shattered. She's no real threat. None of them are really."
Hinabi put her hands in her pockets "yeah sure" she said while smiling
Eliba: Fine. We have time. *she walks down into a basement beneath the laboratory of the lair, there was a large army of pokemon, all eyes glowing red who fell under AS's disease* Good....... Great! *chuckled an creepy somewhat evil chuckle* This will be perfect!

--------

Tsunade: Sure that would be nice.

Iza: Hey Hinabi can you come here in private for a bit?