Những nàng công chúa Disney Disney Princess song-conversation game

justinfangrrl posted on May 26, 2013 at 08:14PM
Okay, so the object of the game is to just have random or general conversations on this forum; but you can only use quotes from the DP films or lyrics from songs. :) Have fun~

Những nàng công chúa Disney 22 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua justinfangrrl said…
I've got a dream. ^-^
hơn một năm qua shanyuisboss said…
Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through.
hơn một năm qua GreatLance_30 said…
A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep.
hơn một năm qua mhs1025 said…
How high does the Sycamore grow? If you cut it down, then you'll never know.
hơn một năm qua GreatLance_30 said…
Watch and you'll see, someday I'll be part of your world.
hơn một năm qua dclairmont said…
A whole new world!
Just around the river bend!
hơn một năm qua sisi_st said…
We know where you going and we're going with you,
Taking you all the way...!
hơn một năm qua kristenfan10109 said…
" I don't know when I don't when I don't how but I know something starting right now.."
last edited hơn một năm qua
 " I don't know when I don't when I don't how but I know something starting right now.."
kristenfan10109 commented…
My favorie song from the Little Mermaid Part of your worlld (reprise) hơn một năm qua
I look once more! Just around the river bend; Beyond the shore!
hơn một năm qua shanyuisboss said…
(Guys, you aren't supposed to just yell out random lyrics from songs. Seriously, that wasn't it. Your supposed to have a conversation only using lyrics from songs or quotes. Not just keep posting random lyrics. Sorry if I sounded rude, but can we just start over?)
(^ We can also yell the lyrics unless justinfangrrl says other wise. And we ARE having a conversation. We're also supposed to post random lyrics from different songs. I say let's continue.)
hơn một năm qua Mamela said…
Someday I'll be part of your world!!
hơn một năm qua hajirah4 said…
(^^ But Justinfangrrl doesn't come here often, but makes the best out of the small moments. What's the point in just yelling random song lyrics? If it wasn't for the title- people would mistake this thread as the Disney Princess lyric contest. After all, the rules are to use the song lyrics appropriately, and is a conversation. Why don't we just contact junstinfangrrl?)
hơn một năm qua justinfangrrl said…
(Surely. xD
Yes, the point is to have a conversation: but if the conversation becomes unrespondable, then you can just start a new conversation and respond to that one through lyrics. You can also use quotes from the movies if it helps- like YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

But whatevs, you guys can do whatever the heck you want. x) )
(^ Thank you. I'll start this baby up again.)

Who is that girl I see? Staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
hơn một năm qua hajirah4 said…
How can there be so much that you don't know? You...don't...knooooooooooooooooow.
For once it might be grand; To have someone...Understand; I want so much more than they got planned.
hơn một năm qua BookWorm26 said…
At last I see the lights, and it's like the fog has lifted
And I'm Almost There!
hơn một năm qua BookWorm26 said…
with the all the colors of the wind
I See The Light.