Những nàng công chúa Disney "Become the tiếp theo princess" game!!!

rosemina posted on May 08, 2013 at 11:06AM
I found the best Disney Heroine Creator and I thought of this game: We can create ourselves as princesses using features based on the disney heroines and princesses. Do not create your ideally beautiful princess, but what you would be really like if you were a Disney princess! Then dress the princess (yourself in fact) in the way you wish you dressed if you were an actual princess. You can also give your name or username to the princess! You can return as many times you like to post new pictures of the princess-you with new clothes, make up and hairstyle, but never change the basic features.
So here's the link: link
I hope you like it! Have fun!

Những nàng công chúa Disney 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua rosemina said…
smile
Here's my Princess! Princess Rosemina!
 Here's my Princess! Princess Rosemina!
mhs1025 commented…
How do bạn save those? hơn một năm qua
rosemina commented…
Press "print screen" button. Then open Microsoft Paint and choose "Paste". Then bạn can select only this specific part of the image and crop it. Select "save as" and it's done. :) hơn một năm qua
rosemina commented…
Thank you, auroraxaurelia! mhs1025, yep, no problem! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua princecatcher93 said…
I love those!!! I made one but it didn't save. I'll try again later
hơn một năm qua auroraxaurelia said…
Awesome! Thank you for posting the website.
hơn một năm qua auroraxaurelia said…
Here is Ardith. Wood Princess of a small kingdom. (Love the site, always wanted to make one of these but never knew I could.)
 Here is Ardith. Wood Princess of a small kingdom. (Love the site, always wanted to make one of these
rosemina commented…
Cool name and pretty girl! :)) hơn một năm qua
auroraxaurelia commented…
Thank bạn and thank you. :) hơn một năm qua
wink
I think it'd be good to write something about their character and life too! Remember, it should be (at least slightly) based on your character and personality! I'll write about Princess Rosemina later!
I think that is a good idea. hơn một năm qua
So Princess Rosemina lives in a gothically beautiful kingdom along with her parents, the King and the Queen. She is witty, humorous, sarcastic and sometimes bitter, but she loves her land and people passionately. She reads a lot and rarely speaks about her feelings. She can be mistaken as cruel, but she's not. She just finds it hard to express her emotions.
Here, on a special evening in a foreign kingdom :)
 So Princess Rosemina lives in a gothically beautiful kingdom along with her parents, the King and the
I like your mô tả of her and she is pretty. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua hajirah4 said…
Well, her name is Belle. Are we allowed to name these people from a Disney Princess? Oh well. Belle Aramina Beaumont. You can tell by the fancy french names- that's she's French. She lies in Notre Dame- and she doesn't know her real parents yet. She was put on a doorstep in the middle of the French war between the British, and Russians. (The Brits are on France's side, of course.) The day comes when the kingdoms first ever baby in around 15 years is FINALLY born. But nobody dares to speak of it, in fear of the war. So therefore, she's left on the doorstep with only the name of Belle written in cursive letters on her silky blanket. She grew up with the maiden name of Fontaine ( as a last name.) The parents adopting her have nothing to do with me :)

She's very happy and outspoken with her friends... er, though she doesn't have any XD When she meets somebody she blooms slowly. Her hobbies are baking, reading, and most of all- sketching. If she had a best friend, not just a pal or a neighbour she'd treat them like family, and she eventually gets some of the other maids and servants to be best friends with her. Later, when some of the servants she never talks to look through her stuff, they find things they thing belong from the French royal family and report her. Before things go too far, though, a boy name Jack accompanies her to find out why she was born with all these things, and to possibly find out her real family. Their relationship is really similar to Anya and Dimitri :D

Well, her name is Belle. Are we allowed to name these people from a Disney Princess? Oh well. Belle A
Like the outfit and description. Very pretty girl. Like her name too. hơn một năm qua
Her royal gown when she goes to her first ball.
 Her royal áo choàng when she goes to her first ball.
And, if the royals are having dinner or an event, when she's working around in the palace (so in case somebody sees her) she's got to wear this. Not too fancy, but peasant themed. Don't take peasant wrong, though. France is in great shape, and in case your wondering- the king ordered the guards to put her into any door and forgot about the address, to not tell the family. To the day when she's even 18 there's still no more other members of the family. Well, there was this one adopted son. But they got him a month later after Belle, just to find a heir. He died being a general in the army, though.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 And, if the royals are having bữa tối, bữa ăn tối hoặc an event, when she's working around in the palace (so in case
rosemina commented…
Fascinating story, lovely dress, pretty girl! ;) hơn một năm qua
hajirah4 commented…
Thank bạn :D hơn một năm qua