Những nàng công chúa Disney I WOULD LIKE ONE FINAL FOR THIS

HwoarangTkd posted on Mar 18, 2013 at 05:25PM
Mine is a hypothetical story is not real and does not contain spoilers.

Many years after of marriage to Phillips and aurora, (like with every couple) there have been problems between they. Aurora for her sad childhood alone, was a bit closed and struggling to express his feeling, and Philips after having her close for a long time start to taking for granted her presence, so he doesn't realize how bad she feel because she has unable to do what they really liked (for the Philip's jealousy). A very sad day she decided to leave for one night to feel her self better, Philips stupidly taken from pride (since it takes for granted) gets angry with her and tell "how you allowed to give me such a thing!! certainly you wanted to betray me! in fact you've never loved me! only I have loved you! our history may well end up there for me".a few hours later when he calm, realized a part of his mistake and he go to apologize with her, but he didn't realize that with those STUPID words he had created a deep and irreparable wound at the person who loved. Months later, similar stories were repeated for 3 times, and the last time when he anger he says, "this time the responsibility to choose what to do with us I'll leave only to you!". When Philip calm realized that he had really exaggerated, but it was really too late, the heart of Aurora was really broken...she decided to leave the castle and be alone for some time (nobody know how long, maybe one day, maybe forever). Philip then step on the following 10 days to rethink his mistakes, and he understand how many times he did suffer her, she had to be his princess and he had treated her really badly. He tried to express his feelings, but now she was really afraid of being hurt againand so she said, "I'm feel too bad, I love you and I know you love me but you hurt me really, I need time to think and make a decision, I don't know how much, maybe 2 months, but for now between us is over and I don't know if I can forgive you"...Philip then decided to wait until she recovers, saying that "if she needs, she will be able to count on him", (just like a time before they began to quarrel). Philip has convinced that he can repair the damage, and is convinced he can change for her, because he understood that nothing is more precious than the love of Aurora.

NOW CONTINUE THIS STORY, YOU CAN DO THE ENDING AS GOOD OR BAD
 Mine is a hypothetical story is not real and does not contain spoilers. Many years after of marria
last edited on Mar 18, 2013 at 05:38PM

Những nàng công chúa Disney 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua hajirah4 said…
In the end, the fairies tell Phillip where Aurora is, and she needs him. Phillip goes through many animals and monsters to find that one place where she felt at peace... a replica of the tower that put her into sleep. Once encountering Aurora he saw a bottle beside it that had a skull and bones across it, on the drawer beside the bed and he thought he drank something poisonous on purpose, so he drinks it for his undying love of Aurora. A few second later Aurora wakes up and finds Phillip- dead. She goes to everyone she knew that could bring Phillip back to life, and turns out only one person who knew how was Maleficent. She said to bring him back alive it will be a short- bu quite painful journey, hurting Aurora through every step. She agrees- now you come up with the rest.
HwoarangTkd commented…
for now I like it very much :) hơn một năm qua
hajirah4 commented…
Why thank bạn :D hơn một năm qua
HwoarangTkd commented…
Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet bởi William Shakespeare, but with something magical and imaginative style :) dramatic but at the same time it opens doors to a good ending :) hơn một năm qua