Stormclan The truth.

Pennypatch321 posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 06:30AM
*Jumps up on a rock to get the Clans attention* This has gone too far! Well, this is what you've all been waiting for. The truth. *gulps* You all were half right that me and Moonshine are the same person, and that we are two different people. *looks over at Stormstar* I'm surprised that when I was exiled, you didn't exile Moonshine too. I mean, whenever I created Moonshine321, I told you all about it. *looks back at Clan* Even though I created Moonshine321, doesn't mean that I'm still that person! One of my friends loves warriors, just like me and Soyala do, but she didn't have an e-mail to create a fanpop and have all of the fun in these clubs. I told her that I had a second account, and that she could use that one. She became Moonshine321. She became Moonshine. She became Pricklespots. She became everything that I was when I was Moonshine321.

She loves this, and when I got kicked out of StormClan the first time, I told her, and then she got on, and tried to help calm things down. She's good at helping people if you give her a chance. She can be wise, just like you Stormstar. And she is very calm at all of these situations like this. She does what she thinks is right, and occasionally gets punished for it, but occasionally gets rewarded.

Please Stormstar, please understand this message. Let all of StormClan understand this message. It will help me sleep better tonight. *jumps off rock and walks away, head drooping.*

Stormclan 213 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 213

hơn một năm qua Mistyflower said…
laugh
Yeah, I expected that. Lolz.

-Dreampaw
hơn một năm qua Pennypatch321 said…
tongue
Lol. There's not really a close community pool that I can go to! lol But, The people up the road have one, and they invited my neighbors and my dad to go swimming whenever, but, whenever we called them just to make sure, they weren't home, and we haven't swam up there yet..
hơn một năm qua SoyalaLeisu said…
laugh
I have a pool. It's big and I like it. The only problem is that we have a dirt path, so we always have mud in it. I just lost an earring in there yesterday. A nice yellow one and I want it back *pouty face* But Penny and Moonshine are invited to come swimming whenever! All of you are lol if you can guess where I live(no hints Penny of Moonshine)
hơn một năm qua Moonstorm100 said…
angry
I own a large underground, outdoor pool that has a large slide, a diving board, white stairs, n even a ladder! U think it'd b heaven!(angel) Theres just 2 problems! 1 is that it doesnt come with a heater, & 2, is that a giant tree, way bigger then Tigerstripe's gets even MORE leaves n my pool! We tried to sue them but it ddnt work! I hate those neighbors!
angry
Oh dang! My neighbors have something even better than a bigger tree. And by better I mean worse. They have five really large dogs(and one small dog) That are viscous pack animals that not only ate my cat but attacked me! Them creatures pooed in my yard and I had to be the one to clean it! I'm SOO glad they got a new fence.
I was about to ask why there were angry faces, but then I read through and understood... I remember when I was little, my dad built a sandbox next to the woods for me and my two sisters to play in, and for a while we were happy and always played in it, but then we found out that it was infested with ticks. We haven't used it for about.. 9 years. I miss my sandbox. Stupid ticks.
laugh
Guess what I had for playing? A wooden square filled with rocks. Yippee. I would come in with metal splinters and scrapes every day! Ouch!

-Dreampaw
laugh
Youch! Sounds painful.
laugh
You know it! I still have scars.

-Dreampaw
laugh
Ouch! That must've been painful.
hơn một năm qua Moonstorm100 said…
tongue
yep!
sad
Yeah.

-Dreampaw
big smile
Yup. (are we gonna keep this up?)
smile
Idk. SO how's everyone's summer?
hmmm
Wait. Soyala, I thought that you were on vacation.. How did you comment?
laugh
SHe probably has a laptop or computer there! DUH! (jk lolz)

-Dreampaw
lol yeah. plus in a comment on a different forum, she said that she snuck on a computer in a library.
laugh
yeah thats usually the case lolz
hơn một năm qua StichxAngel4eva said…
well, i luv where i live & thts called Australia!!!!!!!! & tht dust storm was AWESOME! & i had no idea about the whole thing of penny patch & moonshine
mischievous
o yea i have fun playin with the red-back spiders & red-belly snakes. (hehe an easy way to commit suicide.)
smile
i knew they were the same for a while then it changed.

-Dreampaw
sad
I love where I live! In the middle of nowhere in the mountains! The only thing I hate about this place is that I can't eat the snow. The stupid Grit Mill right down the road, covers the snow with this icky green resado. (don't know how that word is actually spelled..) :(
hơn một năm qua Cinderstar said…
big smile
i live in a suburban area along the ocean with a pool
I just live in this gross old neighborhood next to a golf course. Boring.

-Dreampaw
hơn một năm qua Blacksun2 said…
same as cinderpaw
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
i live in a small neighbor hood and i have a pool and a small woods and a big marsh in my back yard i usally hunt in the woods/marsh with my bow hehe but once when i was hunting i saw a bird so i took the shot and turns out its nest was behind it and i missed and hit the nest and hit a baby bird instead....
big smile
I live across town from Penny and Moonshine. We also live really close to ferretandsilt and I have a HUGE pool. But for now...I'm in Hurricane UTAH where it is 110 d's out! and with NO POOL!!! still climbing mountains. :P
laugh
And like me and my mom said: We'd be happy to house sit for you. We'd even make sure that your pool is being used enough! lolz
Yeah. Utah tends to get hot. I remember when I was there... I grew a lot since then. And that might have been the state where we almost had to spend the night in the van because all of the hotels had no vacancy! But we found one, and it got really windy. But yeah, Utah is really hot, and I DO remember that that was the state where a Raven followed us for several miles. We got really close it, and it followed us. lolz Look out for Ravens Soyala!
hơn một năm qua ThunderCat said…
big smile
i think the over heatings called global warming! lol! Do you pple know that scientist declaired on the discovery channel that the sun was going to explode in 2012 and kill like all the planets? Sucks for us! ~Parchheart
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
yay??
wink
I don't believe that. Scientists haven't been around long enough to know what the sun is and isn't going to do. It's just going through it's normal cycle.
surprise
wat??? i thought it was due to explode in 10 billion yrs...
sad
Its going to explode a LONG TIME FROM NOW. No offense to beleivers, but the sooner these scientists get that through their thick skulls the better. They have no right to scare us like that. SUBJECT CHANGE: how is everyone?

-Dreampaw
big smile
Yeah, and plus, they said that the world was supposed to end several years ago, but it didn't. This just proves that scientists are liars. And actually they are only saying that the world is going to end because the Mayan calendar ended (which I believe that the guy who was creating the calendar either died, or got sick and tired of spending his whole life on that thing).

Okay, now subject change sorry, had to put that in lolz. I am fine. just bored. You?
hơn một năm qua orkneymatrix said…
I'm bored too.
hơn một năm qua salamence42 said…
You are a complete IDIOT Thundercat. The sun ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT EXPLODE in 2012. You're thinking of the solar storms coming in a few years. It happens like this: The corona, usually on the sunspots (dark areas on the sun where the magnetic fields reach the surface and allow it to cool)ejects gas and magnetic fields into space, which is called is called a coronal mass ejection, or CME. When a strong CME hits the earth's magnetic fields (magnetosphere), it disfigures, or compresses the side facing the sun and makes the other side longer. And when the magnetosphere reconnects, the shift in the magnetic field can cause auroras, the more commonly known as the Northern or Southern Lights. The CME's can knock out satellites, which provide cell phone services and banking data. High frequency transmissions, used by aircrafts or radio stations can also be affected.
hơn một năm qua salamence42 said…
Don't believe everything you see on TV.
Got a question about science or math? Ask Sally!
as in u
laugh
...wow! I barely understood any of that! Awesome, though!

-Dreampaw
hơn một năm qua orkneymatrix said…
lol
*growls at dreampaw* *mumbles* iam too old enough to defend my clan.....
laugh
LionKIT, where did that come from?? We weren't talking about you not being old enough to defend your Clan! We were talking about the confusing thing that Salamence42 said! Which is pretty much the cycle of the sun! lolz

And like I said earlier, the Mayan calender ended in 2012. That doesn't mean that the world is going to end in 2012. It just means that the cycle will start over again. Plus that guy writing it must've died or gotten really bored and wanted to see what everyone in the future would do once they saw it. The first practical prank! xD
he is an intruder! were suposed to chase him out not join in his conversation!
hmmm
yeah well you just said something completely random, and out of the conversation! And I think that Salamence is or was a member before because I remember her..
salamence is boy and he isnt member now so it doesnt matter and why bring me back into the conversation were talking bout salamence12
hmmm
okay well still HE was a member. I think. Let's just see what Stormstar says. She remembers all of the previous members.
last edited hơn một năm qua
*rolls eyes*
Don't roll your eyes at me! Stormstar is the leader. And I do remember Salamence from somewhere... and I'm pretty sure it was StormClan...
maybe a different clan and if he isnt a member anymore than it must mean he wasnt loyal and she took him off
or he died!