tình yêu I Fell 4 Him...

555YJ posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 01:02PM
i fell for him, against my will! he was my brother, my bro', my best frnd!! we used 2 spend hours on the phone just watchin' a movie and hearing our breaths... but i always said that wasn't love...
when i cried he used 2 hug me not sayin anythn, just pressin me against his chest sayn it's gonna be alright, and everythn turned out ok because of him... but i always said that wasn't love...
when i search my contacts list i used to stop at his name and admire every letter and thaugt well ok i miss him... but that ain't love...
i used 2 tell him everything! my dreams my hopes my issues....and he would understand and i would feel comfort around him but always said... that wasn't love...
i used 2 jump on his back!! and somtimes i would throw watter ballons at him and LAUGH! i would send him jokes in class and would both suffer detention 2gether! we shared burgers and he always added extra chease cz he knew i worsship chease!
in birthdays party we were the only pple havin fun, dancing like fools and stuff!! i knw,THAT was frndship..
he asked me 1 day if i wanted 2 go out with him as his date and i said know and i went so angry and mad i don't talk 2 him 2day... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME???
now he's dating other girls and i always do the effort 2 be the "BFF" of each1 of them! what the hell is wrong with me???
please let me know if it's frndship so i don't loose the best bro eva! and if it's that i'm fallin hard so i make up with him and don't loose what could be the BEST thing that could ever happen 2 me!! answer this queston please!! i rly need help...

tình yêu 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua asinlove said…
worried
don't make a mistake. you love him and you need him. stop giving excuses will ya. if you wait you're gonnan suffer believe me i know how it goes.
hơn một năm qua 555YJ said…
smile
thx 4 ur help!! :) i rly needed it
hơn một năm qua melikhan said…
angelic
u can chose it....your BFF or youe BF!it's up to u...so chose it and see what does your hart say
hơn một năm qua duncylovescourt said…
u love him... or al least like him
hơn một năm qua shivers-zimmy said…
It Sounds To Me Like You've Got A Big Problem! Well I've Never Been Big On The Whole Best Friends Will Fall In Love Thing! But It Sounds Like You Already Liked Him! It's Up To You Of Course, But I Say; Go For It! Embrace The Love That-I'm Pretty Sure-You Feel! I Think This Guy Sounds Great! Don't Miss The Chance! :)
last edited hơn một năm qua