House Wilson + Cuddy....*shakes head and walks away*

oldmovie posted on Jan 10, 2008 at 08:58PM
I can see why people might think they would be good together. They talk a lot, they go on "non-dates" and they generally get along. They are probably good friends....but has anyone else noticed pratcially all of their conversations are about House. About how to control House, about how to help House about House's faults. That's all they seem to talk about....seems more like a bitchfight to see who really controls House more than a potential relationship.
Anyways what do you all think?

House 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
Ha ha. Very true! I think that it demonstrates typical House behaviour: always the centre of attention! The way I see it is that House is kinda like a "problem child" and Cuddy and Wilson are "parents" struggling to look after him and keep him in line, and because their focus is on him, their own relationship doesn't get the attention that it needs to flourish. So I think Cuddy and Wilson could get together, but only if House is out of the picture! And that is NEVER gonna happen, so I don't think they will ever get together properly. Unless they are open to a threesome with House! Ha ha ha!
hơn một năm qua oldmovie said…
Lol I Love the picture you just created in my head. I just picture house sitting on the ground, sucking a lollipop beside a broken vase. Wilson is standing with his arms over his chest and tutting while Cuddy has her hands on her hips and is yellling at him.
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
HA HA HA! Naughty House...
hơn một năm qua busanbusan said…
lol! It gotta be a RED lollipop!
And yes, i agree. It´s like Cameron being Houses child. And as House said: Your to nice for her to like you, and shes not needy enough for you to like her. And if something happened between them, House would destroy it just as fast he pops vicodin.
hơn một năm qua krazykray said…
Three words: House and Cuddy