House How should it end?

ScrouseMD posted on Nov 01, 2007 at 07:40AM
Im thinking the only way to end house all together is to kill him off i can see it he dies of something and cuddy is holding him in her arms crying or something like that with everyone around him crying and then flash to his funeral show him in his coffin with a smile on his face because he is at peace with no more pain in his life i dont know its a thought i want to know what you guys think how do you think it will end and please NO SPOILERS if you have Spoilers keep them to yourself dont kill the show for everone because you want to be a dick thank you

House 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua djadri said…
im not sure what i want to happen, i dont want to think about it just yet... BUT On the subject.. im not sure if this is a spoiler, because i don’t even think that its true .. I looked it up and couldn’t find anything... i was told but a friend of mine that House is going to finish in two more seasons!!! I don’t accept this myself… im not even sure if I can handle it! Anyone know anything? I was told how it will finish and all but if it is true I don’t want to kill it for anyone… any ideas?
hơn một năm qua itssqueegy said…
SPOILER: in an interview hugh laurie said something along the lines about the show "ending at season 6 or 7" and his contract does end at season 6. so maybe he will quit and do a new project? i hope he was just joking around though, i will die w/o house.
hơn một năm qua oOstg19Oo said…
no more house?! that cant be!! house is the best thing for him!!i really really love/like the show so pls. i hope that it wouldn't end.. just like this!
hơn một năm qua djadri said…
im hoping the show will go on for another 20 seasons... but if the show dose end i'll be happy just to see hugh laurie on the big screen or any other shows he decides to do. i hope everything will alright and the writers strike wont do anything to end house.. but i wish em all the best
hơn một năm qua ScrouseMD said…
well if the strike ends and house is still alive hugh laurie only agreed for 2 more years house after that is all up to hugh laurie lets hope he wants to do more seasons but i was also told he does not want to do anymore because he does not see his family anymore