House Sucks

sexxiemogirl posted on Mar 23, 2010 at 05:42PM
house used to be my fave show but now it kind of sucks cuz cameron is gone and they barely show chase. the cast just sucks now and the episodes are boring and redundant. i know what u must be thinking but i wish the show would go back to the way it was. what do u guys think?

House 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua cudambercam13 said…
It has changed a lot, and if im right, its gunna change a lot more. a WHOLE lot more. plus there r some big spoiler rumors up that could change humanity as we know it. But please dont give up on House!!! its still worth obsessing over!
hơn một năm qua chameron4ever said…
I don't like house much as before, but it's my favorite program yet and much would have to change the things to ceases to be that.
but I'm agree that it isn't the same, house has too changed and it isn't bad because it started to be even better...the characters had more importance (though the patients almost no matter) and I liked it cause it doesn't imply changes too big. But the cameron leaves was a bit much...it had not any meaning, and now the show is so boring for me and for everyone that loves cam!!
and though I know she won't comes back for a long, I have hope...maybe a miracle can happen ;D
despite all of this I never stopped to see house...xD

last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cheery_blossom said…
Please don't piss all over the show, it ruins it for everyone else.
hơn một năm qua wendus92 said…
Not the best title to start a forum with.

Of course the show has changed. Would you rather watch the same for 6 years? I think not.

No offence, but...if you think it sucks, don't watch it...