House What happened?

silvia_oliveira posted on Jan 26, 2007 at 01:47PM
Can you still watch the episodes? I'm having an error message that says that the content had been removed... Is it happening to you too?

House 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua hanyokj said…
I can only see season three. the other two have been deleted for violation. What rule were they in violation of that season three wasnt?
hơn một năm qua DOC11583 said…
I TELL YA THE ONLY REASON WHY I BECAME A MEMBER WAS TO WATCH HOUSE AND ALL ITS EPISODES..... NOW FOR SOME REASON THEY TAKE IT AWAY EVEN THE ONES I WATCHED 2 DAYS AGO, WHATS UP WITH THAT????? I HAVE SENT A COUPLE OF EMAILS TO "FANPOP" BUT STILL NO REPLY.........................
hơn một năm qua 1nastyz said…
wow that sucks, only season 3 can be viewed at this point. wonder if it has anything to do with the fact the first 2 seasons are on dvd right now
hơn một năm qua lemming said…
For those of you new to the site, here's the deal. The individual spots consist of links, articles and videos submitted by fans for other fans.

I've submitted a number of the House links. The video links are hosted by a 3rd party site (not fanpop). That 3rd party site has taken down these videos.

So...

If you want to help out with replacing these links (instead of just bellyaching like doc11583) that would be appreciated. I'll keep my eye out for new working versions, but at the end of the day this site is only as good as the fans who contribute to the spot.
hơn một năm qua blargg said…
DONT BOTHER RE-UPLOADING JUST DO THE FOLLOWING

Download and install Mozilla Firefox (free)
Get the 'NOSCRIPT' plugin. link

Refresh page and p0w! all deleted videos on Dailymotion will work again fine.

hơn một năm qua blargg said…
You can also watch every episode on Peekvid
link

that site is prone to going down alot tho (it get's hammered by digg.com traffic all the time)