House HOUSE with FRY and LAURIE

AreKay posted on Feb 10, 2010 at 03:21PM
STEPHEN FRY has prompted rumours he'll reunite with one-time comedy sidekick HUGH LAURIE in an upcoming episode of his hit U.S. TV show HOUSE - after visiting his pal on the set.
After meeting at England's Cambridge University, the pair appeared in a string of British TV shows for more than a decade - before Laurie moved to the U.S. to pursue a movie and TV career Stateside.
Fry admitted last year (09) he was house hunting in Los Angeles - where House is filmed - and would love to appear in the drama series.
And now House director Greg Yaitanes has fuelled rumours Fry is shooting a cameo on the show, by revealing the star had visited the set.
Writing on Twitter.com, Yaitanes plugs Fry's own blog, revealing, "No better time then when he's sitting on your set (visiting) to follow @stephenfry."

House 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua RP_Puzzle said…
Woooooot I'm excited I hope it's true! Greg Yaitanes is always stirring up rumors seems. Oh well I'm not complaining :D.
hơn một năm qua vieamemusique said…
OOMGGGG. I would die of sheer happiness. He made a cameo in Fortysomething as the dude who sells fish and it was absolutely hilarious.
They are always hilarious. It would be interesting to see what he would play and if he did, I can foresee Wilson having a conniption fit. Maybe. Hopefully? :)
hơn một năm qua kibby said…
big smile
I really hope it's true!
hơn một năm qua teardrop said…
Hope it's true - love Stephen Fry, he's damn funny, and clever.