House Anybody around?!?!

pumpkinpie99 posted on Jul 09, 2009 at 08:23PM
Hello :)
I've done this on the Huddy spot, but i realised we don't have a thread on here, where we can just come and chat :(
Where the hell has everyone gone ??? I miss the activeness of the spot, i mean the last threads last reply was 9 hours ago! 9 HOURS!?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????
i hope you're all ok!
So if anyones up for a chat, i'm here :D
x

House 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Sweet_Pants said…
smirk
La la la la
la la la la
hey hey hey
GooodByyyye
x2
hơn một năm qua pumpkinpie99 said…
lmao nice random reply there :)
heart
Sorry about that, it got stuck in my head for quite a while. What's up? Who you shipping these days?
hahaha not problem
well, nothing much atm, u know im still a faithful huddy, but both the huddy spot and this one seem so empty nowadays, that i just leave it
how about u????
x
smile
Faithful Huddy, lol, well I'm pretty sure I konw what your thinking (due to some of my comments)...
'OMG, did she switch to Hameron?'
Well, the answer to that is no, but I'm not exactly shipping anything right now except me dark chocoalte ships. Which means no Huddy, no Chameron, no major ships, and hopefully never again.

Well, maybe the Huddys are a bit down right now, or are just waiting for the the season to come back again and get totally hyped up about the chemistry between House and Cuddy, yeah?! Same thing for House MD in general though, for the season to come back up again.
omg, i reli reli reli wish i didn't ship anything too, it would make life soooo much easier, but i can't help it :(
i reli hope you're right
i don't think its the fact of lack of huddy that upsets me, i just miss chatting to everyone u know ??
oh well
so hows life?? up to much over the summer?
(btw, may not reply after this, its late, might go to bed ) :P
sunny
Everythings alright here, pretty boring cause' I'm on vaca, ya knows? Ain't anything much going on here in Cali. And I get you, sure, it sucks when you're pretty much the only one on here. And yeah, not shipping could be a relief sometimes.

And goodnight:)