House Dr. House Knows!

Housefanatic311 posted on May 15, 2009 at 02:10AM
I am starting this topic because I am a firm believer in House. I think he slept with Cuddy, I am almost positive he did. Somewhere in the mess he took the Vicodin. But I don't believe that it messed his judgment up. He slept with Lisa...watch the beginning. If it was a hallucination then you know the team would have picked up on it. Its true, they slept together, but he knows that something is wrong...thats why he admitted himself. Let me be the first to officially say. "I told you so."

House 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Housefanatic311 said…
tongue
Don't be afraid to reply people. View all you want, I want opinions here, I think it was true so far in. Rest assured him and Cuddy are in love and that did happen. The realization comes at the end. Find it...and reply.
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
Not really sure what you want to talk about here... But I definately think that the Huddy sex was a hallucination, and I'm not convinced that House "loves" Cuddy.

I'm currently writing article that organises all my thoughts, because I have so many!
hơn một năm qua kellinator said…
I agree with missy, the sex was definitely a hallucination. Though I do think that House loves Cuddy, so I look forward to reading the article you're writing.
hơn một năm qua lovehugh said…
heart
Hi , I also think that the last "Huddy sex "was an hallucination , but I DO think they have slept together in thier past ,I DO think that House loves Cuddy even more than he loved Stacey , in my opinion its a deeper love for Cuddy than it was with Stacey and a lot more complicated because of who they are at PPTH , but I think that Cuddy has been there for House, and House has been there for Cuddy many times in the past, and they are such friends and support for each other that the fear of seriously being romantically linked is scary for both because they value each other so much as a friend they are frightened to lose that in a romance . just my opinion , and it could answer a lot of the .. will they wont they ...does she does he ... have they or have'nt they ..questions .xx
hơn một năm qua mrshouse62689 said…
Hate to break it to you, but the sex was indeed a hallucination. They did knock boots back in college, but not more recently.

I do believe House loves Cuddy though. *Runs off to read missy's article*