House **SPOILER FORUM**

x5mp1xp1nx22x posted on May 12, 2009 at 04:09AM
if you could say just ONE thing to KJ/DS right now, what would it be...?

House 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
crying
you've crushed my soul David...you've just shattered it.

ps. (i have alot of thinking to do considering my 2 weeks are up)
hơn một năm qua mrshouse62689 said…
It is rather unfortunate that the two weeks you chose to "try out" being a Huddy were the two weeks that resulted in House being institutionalized after his mind fabricated sex with his long-time friend (and love interest). I hope Shore hasn't jaded you forever as far as Huddy's concerned.

If I could say one thing...hmm. "High five for the plot twist, but you've got to give House a friggin break. The poor guy's been through more than enough."
hơn một năm qua huddysmacked said…
crying
you are missing a soul. How can you do that to House???? My lovely sarcastic sweet ass.
I still don't understand and I feel betrayed and disappointed and heart-broken. Really how do you dare to destroy the happiness of a FOURTEEN year-old. I just loved the ep but I hate getting mocked.
And yeah I can't stop crying and it's been about 4 hours now.
hơn một năm qua devers1218 said…
If I could say one thing it would probably be this:

I really enjoyed this episode. It was pure genius. It's my new favorite episode. I don't care that you crushed my dreams of their being Huddy, but now maybe you'll listen to all the Hilson fans out there! You honestly deserve an award for this episode.
hơn một năm qua kellinator said…
This episode was genius, and it completely tore me to shreds.

Also, I don't see this as crushing any hope of Huddy, I actually think it opens up things for season 6 (once he's better of course). Regardless of what didn't happen in UMS, the point is that House WANTED all those things to happen. In his mind he created a world where he could be worthy of her (clean, sober, honest). The fact that he was genuinely happy and wanted to persue a relationship with her after he thought they had sex obviously speaks about his feelings for her. Anyways this argument has been posted in lots of places so I'll shut up lol, but don't give up on Huddy, give it a try during season 6.
hơn một năm qua RP_Puzzle said…
LOL out with Huddy in with Hilson nice devers XD.

huddysmacked is right on! OMG yeah thanks for posting that again kellinator! Squee my Huddyness has gained most of its strength back now! :D Wait does this mean that Chameron was a hallucination or is that real?

I'd say...brilliant plot twist, but you crushed my heart ;_;. Things better be happily ever after sometime!