House House Dreams

greghouseismine posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 04:42PM
I had the weirdest House dream last night...
there was a party at PPTH and Cam and House got drunk. So Cam slept with House and Cam got pregnant, and said it was Chase's. Cuddy floated away and 13 turned into a zebra and trampled foreman.
then i woke up...
so whats yours?

House 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua RP_Puzzle said…
Woooow lol. Well one was Indiana Jones sort of and Wilson was House's sidekick and they were all buff, scaling cliffs, running through a jungle, etc. Cuddy was going to be a sacrifice for something, but neither House nor Wilson would have that so they found a way to kill the thing that was going to kill Cuddy.

Another one House and Cuddy were making out underwater it was awesome! Like Yuna and Tidus do in Final Fantasy X.

Hmm...can't remember any more of them atm. I remember in one Cuddy and Wilson were talking to each other in whatever language Jews speak in (Hebrew? I dunno).
hơn một năm qua greghouseismine said…
LOL! I can picture a buff Wilson doing his superman pose while a buff House limps towards him! hahahaha
and cuddy as a sarcrifice! yay!
hơn một năm qua teardrop said…
13 turned into a zebra and trampled foreman... that is hilarious!!!
Mine often begin quite innocently and soon turn x-rated, but unfortunately I haven't had any recently... sigh!
hơn một năm qua greghouseismine said…
i watcched monsters vs aliens at the cinema last night, then i watched 3 episodes of house. my dreams was kinda funky!
hơn một năm qua TriumphICD said…
hmmm
ROFL... 13 turned into a zebra... House and Wilson as Indiana Jones... oh my gosh lol.

I haven't had any good ones recently, sadly. ):