House What roles do we play in the House MD Spot? CAMERON NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN!!!!

oldmovie posted on Feb 21, 2009 at 06:56PM
I'm proud to say our spot is one of the more active and fun places to be on the whole of Fanpop, I know I spend the majority (if not) all of my time on this spot and its partially to do with the fact that there's something always going on. So I thought why not add something to that activeness.....another EVENT!!!!

I got this idea while looking at nandacavalieri's icon which reads "Sluts for the spot" and while I have absolutely no idea what that means, it made me think about people's roles in this spot. And I thought why not make them official (obviously just for fun)? Every regular user plays an essential role in the spot, and while sometimes they are over shined by users that are better known, never-the-less I think every fan adds something unique and special just like the characters of our favorite show do.

So let me explain my idea:
Fans will vote on what roles other House MD fans play in the House MD spot according to the PPTH doctors and patients. But it won’t be ordinary picks like:

Who is more like Wilson?

But more along the lines of personality characteristics that are exhibited by those characters:

Who is the advice giver of the spot (Wilson)?

For each character 3 characteristics will be named and for patients 2 or even 1 because we know less about them. The patients will be brought in once the other characters’ qualities have been exhausted.

Character traits- What people will vote on (please give suggestions in this forum, for now this will be open and if I see a better choice I will put it up)

House:
-Realist (By kellinator)
-Witty/sarcastic
- Genius

Cuddy:
Administrator: link
Idealist: link
Mother: link

Foreman:
-Unphased/Not easily suprised (by kellinator)
- Self Confident
- Smart (By numbers)

Cameron:
-Honest
-Kind
-Welcoming

Wilson:
Advice giver: link
Charming: link
Open minded: link

Chase:
-Creative (by ApplePie1890)
- Good looking (this will be debated because pictures will be needed)
- Independent (need help)

13:
-mysterious
-always around (lol jokes)
-dramatic

Kutner:
-Comic relief (by kellinator)
- Unique
-excitable

Taub:
-Mr/Mrs Stability, good head on their shoulders (By Kellinator)
-Sweet
-Takes no crap

Patients and other re-accruing characters will appear later once all of these positions have been filled.

Nominations:
To make this as fair as possible, nominations will be taken in every week for one character’s set of traits. So to re-phrase, you can nominate the users you feel fit this trait/s for one week and then that character will be closed and the picks will go up. Try to be as varied as you can with your nominations because once a user has won a category they can no longer win any other traits. Also since a user can only win one trait, if you think a user is better suited to say a Wilson trait than a House trait, don't nominate them because they might win. Basically, be smart with your nominations.

Rules:
-A user can be nominated as many times as possible before they have won a trait, but after that they are no longer allowed to be used in the event because users can only win one award. In the case of a user winning two traits in one round they will be asked which trait they prefer to have and the other will be given to the runner up.
- No, I repeat no hurtful words about users
- No bitter feelings about losing or least showing it on Fanpop. Nobody wants to hear about how it was rigged against you.
-If possible shipping must be kept out, I have already violated this rule (see Taub’s trait #1) but try to just leave it out, its rather tiresome for other shippers to have Huddy winning everything all of the time.
- No asking people to vote for you
-suggestions for traits must be kept to pg-13
-anything else I come up with that I deem as important

Prizes:
Applepie1890 has very kindly offered to make personalized icons for the winner of each section.

What I need you to do:
Yes I need your help; these things are what I need your help on:
-Suggestions for personality traits for the characters think you have a better one than the ones listed…THAN SAY IT.
- Nominations, I want lots
- Users that would be willing to make artwork for prizes
-Suggestions for patients to use

I hope everyone enjoys this Event! I also hope everyone participates.

USERS THAT CAN NO LONGER WIN AWARDS
-oldmovie
-Pottergal
-Olivine
-Cuddles
-misanthrope86
-Chandlerfan

NOMINATIONS FOR HOUSE THE PICKS ARE UP NO MORE NOMINATIONS!

Realist
link
link ] velvet_fox [/url]
link
link
link

Witty/sarcastic
link
link
link ] velvet_fox [/url]

Genius
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

NOMINATIONS FOR CAMERON

Honest:
link
link
link
link]http://www.fanpop.com/fans/midnyte007]mid­nyt­e00­7[/­url­][/­url­]
link ] blaukat [/url]

Kind:
link
link
link
link]http://www.fanpop.com/fans/house_amy2]hou­se_­amy­2[/­url­][/­url­]

Welcoming
link
link ]Biathine[/url]
link
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 04:33PM

House 354 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...