House Shameless Plugging! Support your fellow Fanpoppers in the 2009 Fanpoppy Awards!

PotterGal posted on Feb 11, 2009 at 02:01PM
Hey guys!

In case you didn't know the link are going on right now! (Check the Spot if you don't know what it's about!)

So yeah, advertising is being done in all the major Spots and i thought, heck yes we're major so here i am plugging the awards! This is an awesome way to honor great fans (something like the House Fan Awards but on a fanpop-wide scale) so go over link to check out the nominations and to vote for fans yourself as well!

VOTING CLOSES ON THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY
last edited on Feb 11, 2009 at 02:04PM

House 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua pollyloveshouse said…
*shameslessly bumps even though the nominating is technically closed... ah well I just did it* =P
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
Well, now we have to shamelessly plug the voting! LOL!

Although, I am very disappointed that many of the nominations from the House spot have not been included in the final nominations...
hơn một năm qua pollyloveshouse said…
You know I noticed that too! Bliss missed out quite a few nominations, a fair few of mine for this spot included =S

Ah well, I don't want to complain because they put in so much awesome work.
hơn một năm qua oldmovie said…
I was actually suprised at the lack of nominations in general this year, last year was gigantic, there were so many choices, and it took so long to actually vote for everything you wanted to vote for.
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
I feel bad for complaining, but at the same time, I think there have been some really unfair omissions. For example, I have been nominated in the best article title category (thanks PLH! And thanks for nominating the Kutner spot banner too! I'm glad you like it!) and only recieved one nomination for it. I nominated oldmovie's BRILLIANT 'Painless' article and I may be wrong, but I think I saw someone else nominate it too, but I can't remember, yet it is not in the running. There are many things that have only been nominated once and yet they are on the list, whereas other things have been nominated by a few people and they aren't there! I just don't think it is very consistent.

But I don't want to complain too loudly because it can't have been an easy job. I'm just worried that it isn't a very fair year this year...

And I agree oldmovie. Hardly anyone participated in nominations this year, despite it actually being widely advertised.