House Favourite scenes

busanbusan posted on Jul 10, 2007 at 10:28AM
There is many funny scenes in House, one of my favourites right now is:House:(Starts leaving Cuddys office, but turns back) You´re supposed to stop me.
Cuddy:Mm, and you are supposed to keep on walking, i guess we both screwed up, ok, lets do it again.

Which is you´re favourite scene?

House 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua mrsquirrelly said…
I like any scene that involves Chase and Cameron. They make such a great couple!!!
hơn một năm qua iheartadam2 said…
I love the first episode. I know this by heart, but don't make fun of me...
House: Hello, I am doctor Gregory House. I am one of three doctors in this facility. I am currently the only one here against his will. Anyway, If you are REALLY annoying you will she me reach for this *takes out meds* This is Vikodin. I do not have a pain problem. The pain is the problem, but who knows. I might just be to stoned to tell. So who wants me as their doctor *no hands* And who wants to wait for one of the other two? * All hands go up* * turns to Cuddy* See ya later.
hơn một năm qua hulahoopgoddess said…
when house drugged wilson on amphetamines- that was the funniest thing i have ever seen and it vindicated the whole third season!!
hơn một năm qua marian said…
I like all house's scenes..the man is adorable..
Generally i love all scenes between house and cameron
hơn một năm qua laverne said…
THE KISS.
season 3, episode 9.
when i saw it, i basically fell over.
it was SO hot.
too bad cameron had to go and screw it up.
*mutters*stupid cancer...
hơn một năm qua cents4spence said…
ANY SCENE WITH HOUSE OR WILSON, THE HOTTEST PEOPLE ON THE SHOW!

my all time fave was when House drugged Wilson. Best. Episode. Ever. Exept for the new season. In the new season, it was the guitar.