House thêm SPOILERS!WTF?

amberRocks posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 10:46PM
tvguide:

Lisa Edelstein, talking about what’s up next on House: "There's questions about Cuddy's ability to be a mother and the head of a hospital at the same time. Some lack of parenting skills going on. It's an unexpected amount of work. It comes to a head in early February."

Jennifer Morrison, on where her House character, Cameron, is heading: "There's a surprise coming up involving my role in the hospital which I have mixed feelings about. I'm still on the show, but that's all I can tell you."

House 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua midnyte007 said…
hmmm, I didn't see the Jennifer Morrison interview. Thanks for posting this, aR.
hơn một năm qua fargo1 said…
"I'm still on the show, but that's all I can tell you."

Hmm.. I wonder what she meant by that??
hơn một năm qua midnyte007 said…
If she's keeping it a secret, that must mean there's a pretty big storyline coming up involving Cameron.
hơn một năm qua mrshouse62689 said…
Hmm I wonder what's going on with Cameron?
hơn một năm qua Mouraki said…
I wish we have an actual storyline with Cameron this year because I love her and I miss her, she`s getting very little screentime for the last couple of years and on the other hand we have thirteen who`s in every scene and that is so annoying (I like 13 but this hole 13 md is really boring)! Bring some Cam (and Chase) action back!!!
hơn một năm qua amberRocks said…
"mixed feelings"=I don't like my fucking storyline but I can't complain cause I will get fired if I speak up!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
mischievous
lool^agree
hơn một năm qua Mouraki said…
I guess the writters can`t make everyone happy! But they kept unhappy Cameron and Chese`s fans for a REALLY LONGGGGG TIME!
Bring them back people!!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua HuddyCrazy1331 said…
smile
Thanx for the spoilers aR :)