House Song for the one that...*spoiler*

amberRocks posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 03:20PM
new team member leaving the show at the end of the season!(one of them has its own song!(parafrisised to fit the situation!)

*sings*
"Buh-bye 13 love!Buy-bue happiness!Hello lonliness!Today you're gonna leave!"Tou-rou-tou-tou

*sings*"You better go before you tear me all apart!You better GO before you stay and break my heart!Oh Kutner!Oh!"

*sings*"Hit the road Taub and don't come back no no no no no!"

p.s:Just for fun guys!
p.s2:I haven't putted a song for Foreman cause if he leaves you won't need a song!You will hear my screams of Joy in all over the world!
last edited on Jan 13, 2009 at 05:26PM

House 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
laugh
that can be foreman's song if he leaves...**sings** Joy to the world, FOREMANS GONE...let earth recieve better House!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Olivine said…
big smile
AAH the idea of a small chance that Foreman might leave makes me wanna jump and hug the world.

As long as Kutner doesn't leave, everything is fine.
hơn một năm qua Legenda said…
I know that some of you guys will immediately fly over to Serbia and rip my brains out but... i don't want 13 to leave!!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua fargo1 said…
Neither do I.:P I like Thirteen. And I REALLY loved her hat in "Painless".:D She's cool.
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
cool
You know me...I am always satisfied with so little!I don't know if someone in US will listen to my screams of joy but I bet that you and vouli will!!
13 or Kutner would be the best outcome!!