House House những người đang yêu Thread

nandacavalieri posted on Jan 10, 2009 at 01:55PM
Welcome to HLT ;)

I noticed that we don't have a thread to actually just talk and since TFW (The Friends Whatever) and LLT (Leyton Lovers Thread --> from where I took this thread name) work so well I though I could create one here too.

I asked PG (PotterGal) she said "that's a great idea! Because there are so many people in the House Spot that just love to talk and talk and talk. LOL! You should do it!" so, here I am.

I know many of you know each other a lot, but I don't and I think this is the oportunity to know you guys better :)

So TALK! About anything, happy moments, sad moments, House, TV, your life, anything!

House 440 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 440

hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
Woot! *throws confetti*
Really though, you talkers know who you are! ;)
I like this idea a lot!
hơn một năm qua Biathine said…
*catches confetti*

o.O

What am I supposed to do with it?

*throws confetti* XD

I like the idea too! XD
last edited hơn một năm qua
Biathine! Hey! How're you doing? :D
LOL, what else do you do with confetti other than throw it? *ponders this thought*
Hey! XD Thanx, I'm great. I'm supposed to be studying, but nobody's home so ...:P

How are you PG ??? :)

And I don't know. To be honest, I don't really know how does confetti looks like. I only know you can throw it :P *feels dumb* :P
LOL! I'm supposed to be finishing my last minute holiday homework but apparently that's going really well. XD
REALLY? You haven't seen confetti before? How about parties or weddings you've been to? We have to fix this for you! Somehow....lol.
hơn một năm qua nandacavalieri said…
REALLY? You haven't seen confetti before? How about parties or weddings you've been to? We have to fix this for you! Somehow....lol. --> agree! Confetti is really popular in Brazil in Carnaval time... they're like the spirit of Carnaval...
Lol, no ... maybe I've seen it, but didn't know it's IT!? o.O XD
I've seen rice on weddings and baloons and cakes and beer on parties, but no confetti. I think it's just not popular here :P (No, I don't sit in front of computer all the time :PP )XD
Awww...well balloons and cake AND BEER can totally make up for that total lack of confetti! LMAO. *gives Biathine a beer even though she herself is underage*
And nanda, i agree, when i think of weddings, i think of confetti, it really is the spirit of a party, lol.
*takes beer* YAAAY!!! XD

Okay .. let's say that when I will make a party I will definitely have a conffeti! XD
And I will have a SPIRIT party! Yaaay!
*is drunk* (my boyfriend always says I'm a cheap date :P)

LMAO. Spirit parties sounds awesome! That should so be a new "thing". XD
hơn một năm qua pollyloveshouse said…
=O an hour of silence! That can't do!

*yells blowhorn*

You know, whoever invented the blowhorn is a retard. You don't blow through it and it's not a horn! =P
hơn một năm qua x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
no kidding, and every freakin graduation ive ever been to someone brings in those damn things and they are loud as hell...then they get kicked out b/c its against the rules to bring em in...wtf
LMAO Biathine
Hehe :P Well, since I already ruined my reputation, what's blowhorn? MY vocabulary doesn't know it :P
(And I know just blow job)
*feels dirty* XD
Anyone here?

Do you guys mind introduce yourself, 'cause I don't know many people here
ME! XD I'm Biathine, you can call me B or how do you want :P I'm 15 and I love Wilson. And I don't know what confetti are. So that's me :P
*lmao*
Hi B! So, favorite House ship? Where do you live?

I'm Fernanda, you can call me Nanda, Monica, Susie, Nada, Susan, Anda, NC... or whatever. I'm 16 and I live in BRazil
Im Ali, live in Omaha Nebraska...you can call me...Ali lol
I love House and Stacy 8-D ( i miss her...so that on the back burner i love Wilson next)
hahaha Ali :)
hơn một năm qua HouseJr said…
I'm HouseJr, everybody calls me Junior. I'm 14 and I love House, Wilson and Cuddy. I love to write fanfics and hate homework XD I live in the old US of A, Florida to be exact and I love this spot because it's so friendly. I've made so many good friends in the short time I've been here and I hope the same happens for you Nanda!
lol i feel like an idiot...what's ship? *thinks it means relationship???*

and Nebraska SUCKS!!!! (i use to live in Iowa...that wasnt much better!) i hate winter and snow!
yes it does mean relationship basically, it's what 2 characters you want together. Like I want House and Cuddy to be together aka Huddy. Or my favorite ship name (and one of my ships) 13 and Foreman aka 14 or Foreteen
thats what i figured...and im gonna say House and Stacy (even though she's gone...for now) ;-) so...Hacy???lol if not them then Huddy. favorite Bromance...Hilson.
I've made so many good friends in the short time I've been here and I hope the same happens for you Nanda! --> Thanks Junior :)

I have been in Florida once :)
Since you're American you'll have to live with my many grammar mistakes, I hope that is okay
Hacy? Weird name...

Why every single person I know is Huddy?? I feel so lonely...
I love Hilson friendship ;)
what ship are you...Huddy is my 2nd choice...and got anything better sounding for House+Stacy??
Don't worry, there are hamerons as well. amberRck, rose2... I live in Czech republic, that's in middle europe :P And I basically ship ships that are happening on the show and I'm wilson-obssesed :P
So I think they should do a flashback ep, like 3 stories, but later, with like Amber in it again, and make it crazy sad, like she found out she was preg and was gonna tell Wilson the night she got into the bus crash...but when she finds out she wont live, she decides not to tell him cuz it will destroy him more...but she does tell house...and now House knows that he killed Wilson's shot for a family. :-( ...or something like that lol
posted 3 hours ago.
We have this thing on TFW (The Friends Whatever) that every first reply in a page is a CPerkage. It's fun 'cause we try to get it and we get excited when we get them... what do you think of having them here? We would have to come up with a name too ('cause CPerkage is related to Friends)
Yeah there are a lot of Huddys here, ti gets overwhelming at times

Oh and I believe (no matter how wierd it sounds) Hacy is the offical name for the House Stacy ship though I guess it could also be Stouse? And yes as a friendship I also love Hilson!
ME too! hilson 4 ever! XD

I think some people also say Heacy, but I'm not sure :P
Don't worry, there are hamerons as well. amberRck, rose2... --> yes, but I don't really know them. From here I know: PG, CF, HC and Suu
whats a CPerkage??? i dont get it...
So I think they should do a flashback ep, like 3 stories, but later, with like Amber in it again, and make it crazy sad, like she found out she was preg and was gonna tell Wilson the night she got into the bus crash...but when she finds out she wont live, she decides not to tell him cuz it will destroy him more...but she does tell house...and now House knows that he killed Wilson's shot for a family. :-( ...or something like that lol --> I think I would feel bad in this episode. I cried so much in the season 4 finale, that would kill me
im really getting alot of work done..haha i love this job (i sit here 10 outta 12 hours blogging/ "Fanpoping" and i get paid for it *ROCKS!
thats the point though...i cried like a baby too...but i think id be good storyline.
whats a CPerkage??? i dont get it... --> The first reply in the page, like my first reply in this page (btw, I almost wrote CPerkage). It used to be winnage, but we couldn't use it anymore (copyright issues and silly fights). So we changed to CPerkage (if you watch Friends, CPerkage --> Central Perkage --> Central Perk + winnage)
im really getting alot of work done..haha i love this job (i sit here 10 outta 12 hours blogging/ "Fanpoping" and i get paid for it *ROCKS! --> lmao
i think id be good storyline. --> yes, it's awesome ;)
ive seen Friends but not enough to know much bout it...so what the 1st reply in a page has to be special or something? how do you know if its the first reply in a page? or are you talking bout the 1st reply in general of a fourem?
It would be so cool to fanpop for a living! I'd be rich! XD
so what the 1st reply in a page has to be special or something? how do you know if its the first reply in a page? or are you talking bout the 1st reply in general of a fourem? --> 'Cause you can see... I'm awful explaining something...
The thread has pages right? In the 2nd page I was the first that replied. Do you understand?
It would be so cool to fanpop for a living! I'd be rich! XD --> hahahah me too
thanks for the prop Junior :)
yeah. haha, so whoever made the thread is the 1st one to reply on a page. that right?
Me too! XD
Your welcome. I have to go eat lunch before my stomach kills me for not feeding it XD I'm gonna use the opurtunity to watch a House epi from my DVD so I'll be back in about an hour, bye for now!
haha, so whoever made the thread is the 1st one to reply on a page. that right? --> Now I don't know if I understand
I never thought this could be so complicated *lmao*

Anyone can get a winnage, you just need to be the first in the page. This time was me, but next time can be you. Is that what you said?
bye Junior :)