House Trying Not To Look At Spoilers Is Driving Me Insane.

youngblood posted on Nov 22, 2008 at 03:01AM
Recently i have decided not to look at spoilers AT ALL. And frankly it's driving me nuts. The reason i am not looking at spoilers is because i will immidietly regret it. it's like breathing in gas. i know it will give me relief to breath in, but will kill me in the process, and i know i'm exaggerating, but it's like vicodin withdrawl.
Symptoms:
Speculating out of control.
Glaring at stuff that say 'spoiler'
Figiting. Alot.
End-of-the-weekend-itis
Days till new ep seem way longer. okay maybe that's not a symptom but whatever.

feel free to tell me i won't last. i'll probably agree with you.

House 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua DoctorIsIn said…
Props to you!!!

I wish I had the strength not to look at House spoilers. I'm fine with everything else! Usually I hate being spoiled, but for some reason House is the exception...

The ends will justify the means.

You'll probably appreciate the surprises, so try to keep it up!
hơn một năm qua housefrk said…
I read spoilers...a lot. I read them and then fill in all my friends. I could never go without, but don't mind that the episode's not a surprise.

Good luck in your quest. I can't even imagine. Waiting for this weeks episode is driving me crazy. I can't begin to think what it must be like for you
hơn một năm qua oldmovie said…
I have a love hate relationship with spoilers.........its seems like you do as well.

Once upon a time I watched House once a week on tv, without going online to talk about it, and frankly didn't have a lot of friends to talk about it with, since most of them watched Greys. Wierdly enough I sometimes wish I could go back to that stage. I mean the suprise I got sometimes and the delight in not knowing things was refreshing, I mean I would have never guessed that House would have crashed Cuddy's date, or that he might have brain cancer in an episode, I most certaintly did not know he was going to get shot. I miss not having any idea of what the next episode will bring me, and that's why I go on sprees of not trying to read/ watch spoilers.

On the otherhand. SPOILERS MAKE ME HAPPY and confirm (well that's what's been happening lately for me) all of what I want for House MD. It makes me look forward to the episode all that much more and talking about with people who are as obsessed as I am is fun and frankly stops you from looking like a big dork at school ;)

I was really good before "Birthmarks" and "Lucky 13" I didn't watch any of the spoiler clips or avoided anything I could about what would happen.....then "Joy" came along....my resolve for spoilers lasted 5 seconds once PG was screaming about a massive Cuddy plot in the episode.......and now I seem to be stuck in reading spoilers.........
stupid episode 11 title.........
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cocacola said…
I have trouble with spoilers too. But instead of giving them up altogether, I try to do things gradually. Like, I'm trying not to watch the spoiler vids for Last Resort. Luckily in this case you can get as much information from the promo as you can get from the press releases. But I'm going to go along things gradually until I totally give up spoilers. I don't mind overall season spoilers. Like when someone says that Huddy is happening in season five. Its just actual details in the episode that bother me.
hơn một năm qua youngblood said…
thanx you guys for not saying i won't last! and om, i totally get what you mean. the time i started watching house i did not have internet. therefore, i did not get any spoilers beside the promo. and right now i'm trying not to watch even that.o___o. if i cheat,i promise i will tell the truth.