House **Italian speakers! I need your help!**

misanthrope86 posted on Nov 17, 2008 at 02:12AM
I have a scan from the Italian TV Guide about the Foreman and Thirteen relationship, but I need it translated into english. It is only a short blurb, so it won't take long. I know roughly what it says, but I would really like a full translation.

If anyone can translate it, or even part of it, I would be really appreciative!

Here is the scan:
link

Please message me, leave a comment here or (preferrably) leave the translation in a comment under the image.

Thanks!

House 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Ok, I can only roughly see that they're talking about how the 14 love is gonna bloom in a new ep in November (italian is sorta like french and spanish), but let me try to get u a full translation, k? :)
Ok, here's a better translation:

In the lanes of Princeton Plainsboro, the hospital of Dr. House, a new love is about to be born, but raised in a scenic fiction. Foreman and Thirteen will have a report (clinic trial) during the fifth season. The sparks will fly in an episode broadcasted in the United States in November.
hơn một năm qua giubicri said…
hu guys, i'm italian, here's the translation:

In the lanes of PPH, House's Hospital, a new love is about to born(...) Foreman and Thirteen will have an affair (or love story) during the fifth season. The spark will fly during a november episode....etc...
hơn một năm qua EnjoyHuddy said…
ohhhhhhhh I was going to help too because I'm italian but giubicri got it first :(
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
Thank you so much guys!!!!!!! :)
Np! :)