House something I find odd....

cocacola posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 10:44PM
I mentioned this in the chat once, I don't know if any of you guys noticed...but don't you find it a bit odd that there are tons of spoilers about The Itch, s5e7 and Last Resort s5e9 but there is virtually nothing about s5e8? I mean yeah they're telling us about Last Resort cuz its such a big episode but I don't even know what the name is for the one inbetween....so anyway I just wanted to know all of your opinions on this. :)

House 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua amberRocks said…
Its because episode 8 is foreman's epi (in which he takes a case apart from house to feel better about himself and stuff)and there nothing really important to that.
I call this episodes transitional episodes,you know the ones that have to pass before the good stuff happens.(e.x Season 4 episode 10,"a beutiful lie" right before "frozen".)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cocacola said…
oh...well that means less spoilers. yippee :)
hơn một năm qua EverybodyLies said…
thanks for that aR! you are full of wisdomful knowledge!
hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
I think also it's because the events that take place in ep8 (it's called "Emancipation" by the way, hun) will stem from what takes place in ep7 so i don't think they want to release anything about that episode until we see what happens in ep7.
Does that make any sense at all? XD
hơn một năm qua ZaraShade said…
Makes sense PG, and aR too thanks for the wisdom, lol. I think it is just one of those random transitional episodes.