House Hugh Laurie Painting

slappiwag posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 01:20PM
i apologise if this is against the rules of this board but just wanted to post a link to a painting of Hugh Laurie that I am selling through eBay

please have a look

link

thanks very much

stuart

House 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua slappiwag said…

although it doesn;t say it on eBay, I will post the painting worldwide as well as to the UK

thanks again

hơn một năm qua itssqueegy said…
it saids this item has been removed when i clicked on the link.
ahh it's not posted the full link on here. will try again. thanks

link
erm that didn't work either lol

it's www.ebay.co.uk

and the item number is 110305849454

sorry it's a bit more long winded

hơn một năm qua jack2222 said…
I got some very good critiques on these drawings from my fans on eBay. Everyone was so supportive and sent back little notes after they received the prints telling me how good they were and how they didn’t expect to look like a real painting. It’s photo art on heavy watercolor paper so it is not like a photo at all. It has a wonderful texture and is quite heavy. Super people to tell me they like my photo art.
--------------------------------------
jack
Hugh Laurie Painting

link

thanks for all the views that i am getting for this picture. i think that a fair few have come from readers on this board from the messages i have received

please also be aware that i am open for comissions and have so far sold paintings of TV and Film characters, sports stars and musicians and am always up for a challenge so if you are interested please get in touch and i will send you samples of my work. i will also be opening an ebay shop and a website soon on which i will display my full range of works.

thanks again

stuart