House ~Spoiler~ My new favourite moment

oldmovie posted on Oct 22, 2008 at 06:22PM
Alright for the longest time now, my favourite moment from House MD used to be in "One day One room" when House talked to Wilson and Cuddy about helping people, when it was obvious he was talking about himself at the same time as talking about Eve, ending in the powerful statement, "When all you've really done is made a girl cry."

But after "Lucky 13" I have finally found a moment that has replaced my love for that moment, the scene in the baby store between Wilson, House and Cuddy.

Now before anyone accuses me of loving it only because it was Huddy, let me just point out right now that that statement is wrong. My other favourite moment had nothing to do with Huddy and this one, though it may have Huddy in it, wasn't the reason why I loved it.

It was just so beautiful, Cuddy's beaming smile, Wilson's confused reactions and of course House's devestated stare as his fears of being left behind all alone while the ones closest to him move on with their lives is confirmed. Plus the background music was just so awesome and then the fantastic scene with 13 at the end, mirroring House is being all alone, because no-one can relate to her, like House.

Anyways, I absolutely adored this moment, and I just wanted to say that I did.

Go read this article,link yes BB I am advertising this for you if you want to read more thoughts on it.

House 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
it was a beautiful moment OM
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
"House's devestated stare as his fears of being left behind all alone while the ones closest to him move on with their lives is confirmed."
Such a beautiful way of putting it oldmovie. I love your assessment of it.

P.S. I also loved that 'One Day, One Room' moment. It really was a powerful statement.
hơn một năm qua EverybodyLies said…
I think it's everyone's favorite moment...
He was so open and vulnerable.
hơn một năm qua sinai114 said…
<b>Personally, i believe that its one of the most exciting moments in houses' history not only because of his unexpected reaction but because he didnt recite one of his famous statements or anything that wouldve made it seem like he didnt care. i most deffinetly wasnt expecting it, and i swear it was making me cry, to see house open up and see his invisible sensitive side. *sniff snif*
hơn một năm qua kathleen951015 said…
^^ i know its mine :P
hơn một năm qua blaukat said…
indeed. We haven't seen House this vulnerable before - even when he apologized to Wilson about Amber's death, or when he went to Tritter as one last attempt of convincing him he was sorry, all these events had a shadow of doubt regarding House's feelings and intents: he was actually trying to make other people feel better, even though he might not had truly believed his own words, and certainly would rather not have to say them out loud. But on this one, there's no words, it's just there, on his face, and it's so overwhelming he can't disguise it and, even more, he wouldn't even try to give second impressions through witty remarks. that's part of what I meant before when I said House seemed more mature this season - and I reafirm, he HAS CHANGED.
last edited hơn một năm qua