House I'm serius

maky posted on Oct 16, 2008 at 12:29PM
Don't think about the spot title just answer this question, have you ewer spread a graffiti ore played loud music lade at night?

House 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua House34 said…
uhm..I haven't..spread a graffiti, but I have played loud music late :D
hơn một năm qua pumpkinpie99 said…
^yep same!
hơn một năm qua HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Um, not graffiti, but music yesh. XDDDD
hơn một năm qua Dutch_House_Fan said…
just the music =P
hơn một năm qua pollyloveshouse said…
ok.... wtf?!
hơn một năm qua bainmoussant said…
plh, you took the words out of my mouth!
Serioulsy, what is this about?
hơn một năm qua Huddyaddict12 said…
um......i dont get it eather but i do enjoy blasting my music late at night.
hơn một năm qua TheIdiot said…
Blasting music out right now... But is this a House thing?
hơn một năm qua maky said…
This is the same thing as me having fun in the HouseCam spot, just to treat my boredom without thinking what the other people thing. And you can't juge me cause (most of) you did the same thin
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
Huh? Most of us did what? o.O
hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
I really don't think that asking a question about graffiti and loud music can be compared to ship bashing maky.
And also, i don't think five responses to your questions constitutes "most of" us on the Spot.
hơn một năm qua Biathine said…
Well said PotterGal.

I don't really get this either.

But I haven't spread a graffiti and whenever I play loud music some of our neighbors come to complain. I prefer not to make problems. XD
hơn một năm qua cocacola said…
...none of the above...

by the way although we sometimes do say random things, the question itself is normally something more fitting in everyday conversation. Like I think igbishop was telling us about a soccer team once...but anyway the subject you're saying may be more suited for a pick in the picks spot.
hơn một năm qua Evrythingmaters said…
hmmmm....
Its not really a fair comparison Maky... Playing loud music at night might be anoying, but ship bashing and making fun of what people passionatly believe is just hurtful....