House OMFG! PRESS RELEASE FOR EPISODE 6!

PotterGal posted on Oct 11, 2008 at 04:39AM
GUYS! OMG OMG OMG. *calms down*

-----------------------------------------­---­---­

The team takes on the case of a dreary middle-aged man who has been experiencing unexplained recurring blackouts and time lapses. With possible diagnoses ranging from a stroke to a concussion to toxins from the consumer products he has been testing for work, they soon find that the man, who is raising his 12-year-old daughter on his own, has been experiencing intense sleepwalking spells. As the team tries to find out what he could be doing during his sleep to make himself sick, his condition continues to deteriorate and his daughter also falls gravely ill. Meanwhile, House finds out Cuddy is going to adopt a baby that is due in two weeks. But when Cuddy meets the birth mother in person and notices a strange rash on her arm, Cuddy brings the mother to Princeton-Plainsboro where her condition worsens. Cuddy must take on the case as both a doctor and a potential mother, and she and the team are faced with a heart-wrenching decision that could risk either the birth mother’s or the baby’s life in the “Joy” episode of HOUSE airing Tuesday, Oct. 28 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-506) (TV-14 L)

-----------------------------------------­---­---

House 81 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 81

hơn một năm qua heeeresjoyce said…
Ahhhhhhh! Awesome episode-ness! :O
hơn một năm qua la_nina said…
House finds out Cuddy is going to adopt a baby that is due in two weeks.

Sounds awesome! Can't wait!
hơn một năm qua HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG (excuse the spazz-y-ness) XD
hơn một năm qua romster17 said…
OMFG!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING! CAN'T WAIT!!!!! XD XD
hơn một năm qua ZaraShade said…
OMG OMFG!!!! Poor Cuddy though...BUT OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua livi_wells said…
OMFG OMG OMFG!!! this is also the huddy kiss ep
thanks so much for posting!
:)
*still hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!*
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
Holy crap this is exciting!
Pants-wettingly exciting!
*fangirl scream*
*joins mt86 in fangirl screaming* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHUDD­YEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EE
HUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY O.M.F.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­G ... XDDDDDDDD
hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
LMAO. I. CAN'T. STOP. FLAILING.
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
OH MY GOD!!!! I want episode 6 NOW! But okay, I wanted it before we had the press release.

But I want it more now!!!!!! :'D
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua oldmovie said…
*is dead*

This is going to be the best episode ever.
Oh and misathrope I've never seen you do a fangirl scream. Welcome to the land of crazy fangirls.
hơn một năm qua bainmoussant said…
Wow, I can see why there was so much mystery surrounding that episode until now... This is huge! Very emotional indeed...

So do you reckon the kiss will be House's attempt to console Cuddy? Maybe the baby dies, or the mum decides to keep it in the end...
OM and i were JUST discussing that. I think there's a large possibility that the baby won't make it but on the other hand the thing keeping me going is that the episode is called, "Joy". I mean seriously, if the baby dies in the end that wouldn't be very joyous... :'(
hơn một năm qua amberRocks said…
WTF?I can't be gonne for like 2 weeks and the sky starts falling!

Anyway lets put the kiss and the huddy arc aside for a while...

I really wish for her to get the baby but I don't think so...
What do you think?
Scratch that!The baby will probably die!
Remember the spoiler that said that cuddy will suffer this season?
Well I do...
I agree, somehow I can't see a happy ending to that one...
Yeah, PG, "Joy" would seem to be kind of inappropriate...
Oh god aR you are right, but everyone wants her to have the baby. DAMMIT
Cuddy failing at IVF and then not being able to adopt would just crush her...i don't think i can take the sadness..
I think we should prepare ourselves... because do you really see Cuddy with a baby on the show? I know I don't. Here's why: House has to be the main focus in her life (and in Wilson's)and Cuddy has to be available to him. TPTB can't let her have something that would take her attention away from him -and a baby certainly would.
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
O.M.G.
LOL mimi! XD

I agree BM - but the thought of Cuddy losing that baby still makes me really sad..
hơn một năm qua HuddyLover said…
__________________________________________­___­___­__
DEAD!
hơn một năm qua housecuddy4ever said…
*crosses arms*
I have a bad feeling that this episode is going to be a tear jerker.

The title is really inappropriate.
<insert writers are on drugs joke>
Me too, PG.

On another note, do you guys think House finds out about her wanting to adopt because Lucas tells him?
Or does Cuddy tell him when he's the treating the patient?
Or does he find out on hiw own?...
Seconds housecuddy4ever!!!

OMG I have forgotten that!
Another proff!!!
The writers are high!
I love you now!!!
Lol BM me and PG have been discussing that. We hope he finds out otherwise it would be so out of the blue her adopting, because isn't it a long process?
Oh and to comment on the title, even if she doesn't get her baby its a wonderful use of irony.

They're not high or stupid or anything like that, if anything its extremely clever.
aR - can you please stop criticising the writers? They do an amazing job on the show and the scripts they write are really unique when compared to other shows.
They're not "high" just because they don't write things as how you want them to be.
And BM - Yeah, Om and I were talking about that. I think there's a possibility that Lucas may have found out but seeing as he's not in ep6 i also think that House may find out himself through his own "creative methods". (The garbage in "Forever" comes to mind. LOL.)
I was being sarcastic.
*sighs*
I'm going to have a lie down.
My head is killing me.

Before I drown my self in aspirin:
I hope Cuddy gets the baby.But LE said the kiss was going to be emotional.So I think that she's going to lose the baby.But I do hope she gets to have the baby.I want Cuddy to be happy.
That's what I thought too, PG, lol! House doesn't need a PI to notice certain things (scarf and hat head in "Insensitive"! ; extra concealer under her eyes in "Act Your Age"!)
I'm surprised she was able to keep it a secret until now!
LOL. Exactly BM! The way he notices all these things about her is so awesome! XD
Yes the writers are awesome!
So awesome that they killed amber and cuddys baby!
Now I was being sarcastic!
hơn một năm qua pollyloveshouse said…
I.AM.AWAY.FOR.THE.FREAKEN.BEST.EPISODE.EVER!! *breaks down in uncontrollable tears*

This sounds... OMG I did NOT see that coming!!!
I wonder what House's reaction will be. When he found out that she was looking for a sperm donor, he was supportive, although he advised her to find "someone she likes". But I wonder what his position is on adoption...
We don't KNOW that Cuddy's baby is going to die aR.

Aw, PLH....I'm so sorry! That must be so sad for you! *hugs*

BM - I was thinking that as well. I think at first he might tease her about it but as the episode progresses and the mother and baby's conditions worsen, he may become much more....i wanna say compassionate but that's not really a word i associate with House...towards her as a person, her infertiliy and her situation now.
aR not to be rude but if you hate the writers so much go watch a different show.

PG I think he may get compassionate, well at least try to support her in some way. Its one thing if a Fetus is dying, but its another if its someone that Cuddy is attached to.
I don't hate them!I want to help them with their drug problem!
Because whe they detox it will be relly hard for them to fix what they have done!
PLH, I'll be away too, but I'll find a way to watch the episode anyway!

PG and OM, I agree and I hope that House can be as "tactful" with this as he was with the fertility injections.
I think the patient of the week's story (middle-aged guy trying to raise a kid on his own) will play a part in the whole adoption arc too. Cuddy might realize (with or without House's help) just how huge a responsibility it is to be a single parent...
I apologize for the way I acted.I'm sorry.
I love you guys.

I agree with PG,OM,& BM.

I think if the fetus does die,or the mother wants to keep the baby,House will comfort Cuddy in some way.But one of the spoilers did say that Cuddy will suffer.In which way we don't know,and will find out in 2 weeks.But maybe Cuddy will get the baby.Maybe the treatment for whatever the team thinks the mother has,will kill her and/or the fetus.If the mother does die,maybe they'll do what they did in Babies and Bathwater save the baby,while the mother dies.
Cuddy being the Dean of Medicine,her work life is stressful and time consuming.So if she does get to keep the baby,how will she manage of being a single mother and the Dean of Medicine?Hire a nanny,take a couple months off,etc.But as said before,LE did say the kiss is going to be emotional.So it's either Cuddy's angst or House's angst.Maybe Cuddy doesn't get the baby or it dies,House will be comforting her.Or House's grief of his father's death(I know House doesn't give a rat's ass about his father,but maybe he'll show some grief,or something.)

Just so many possibilities.
(Sorry for the long comment ^^)
LOL I hadn't even thought about the other POTW, I truly thought it was going to be something to give the team a little time while House bugs Cuddy about the adoption thing, before the baby actually gets sick.

But you're right, the writers are normally clever like this, I bet the other patient with serve nicely to show Cuddy what her life could be like.

and to housecuddy4ever its a tricky situation I don't know what to expect, all I know is this episode is going to be unbelievably good and have huge dramatic tension because everyone will be hoping for the baby to pull through but won't know for certain.

But in regards to the kis being emotionally it doesn't neccesarily have to be angst, most likely candidate, but it could also be happy emotional. House somehow manages to save the baby and Cuddy is so thrilled and so happy and just so thankful to House that she just wraps her arms around him and kisses him. That would be just an example lol, but the angsty one is the more likely candidate.
I love your scenario om! Why do I always expect the worst?!
And it would explain the title, which I still can't figure out. The only association I can think of is the phrase "a bundle of joy", ie a baby. What do you guys think?

It's like "Adverse Events"... I still don't see how the title relates to the episode...
Not sure on the adverse events but the "Joy" thing is definetly about the "Bundle of joy" thing for the baby. Also if the baby dies, its completely ironic.
Could be someone's first name too..

I just thought about this, but wasn't Kutner adopted too? It might come up at some point...
hơn một năm qua EnjoyHuddy said…
???????
Yup, i love the "bundle of joy" analogy. Gosh...just thinking about Cuddy possibly finally getting the child she's always wanted is making me so much more impatient.
And yeah, the kiss doesn't necessarily need to derive from angst (though i think it's more likely to do so). A happy kiss would be so cute! XD
I just don't see how they can name the episode "Joy" and then have the baby die though...
hơn một năm qua cocacola said…
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY F****** GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

*faints*
hơn một năm qua cocacola said…
*back into the sane world*

this is what I think will happen:

Cuddy or House or someone else, comes up with a diagnoses that would kill the baby. Cuddy thinking that everything sucks in the world and all that emotional stuff happens and then the Huddy kiss. Riggghht then, either Cuddy or House comes up with an epiphany to save the child, (either a new diagnoses or a strange treatment) and then the birds sing and all is right in the world. :)