House What do bạn guys think of me?

cocacola posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 02:41AM
I have been seeing picks like this before, and well I was just wondering what you guys thought of me...like is there something you guys know me for or think of me as. for example, we all know amberRocks for her love of Amber, babybell for her die-hard Huddy obsession, and oldmovie for her awesome picks. So I was wondering if I've been on fanpop long enough for you guys to know me for something...
-end of rant-

House 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua darkmana said…
Hm, I think you're an allrounder... you don't have any "special thing" I would associate you with right now, but I think that's because I haven't been here long enough to recognize you as a "die hard something shipper" or anything like that (other people might know you much better than I do and can say more about this *newbie*)- but you're always around on the spot, everywhere I go. I like your comments, you are nice and witty and I "love" you like the rest of the people on this awesome spot ^^ ... And I've just realised that you were the one I forgot to add as a fan *blushes* *goes and adds her*
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
I love your picks. ^^
hơn một năm qua cocacola said…
thanks guys, I really appreciate it! :]
hơn một năm qua heeeresjoyce said…
I agree with waldorf. You make great picks. :)
hơn một năm qua babybell said…
YES!!! I HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO AS A DIE HARD HUDDY!!!! * runs of screaming* HUDDY 4 EVA!!!

that wasnt me I didnt just have a huddy spasm.

and of course we know you!! i dont think for anything it particular, but we know you and like you!! you seem really nice!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
*scared of Huddy spasm* More like... Huddy freak/fanatic ;P
don't worry babybell, all huddys get them at some point
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
to be honest I was kind of insulted when you said that you hate some "just choose" picks I made for fun
but I got over it
sorry about that mimika, its just they filled up a lot of space.
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
ahhh don't worry!!!
it's over now!
and I agree it isn't sth particular that you are known for
you are just a great fanpop-House md fan!
hơn một năm qua EnjoyHuddy said…
well,I don't know you so well to say what are you "very well know" for....but I really love you because you're a great person who makes great picks!!