House I'm happy happy happy happy....

EnjoyHuddy posted on Aug 13, 2008 at 02:56PM
Hey guys!!!
Iknow this is not a real forum topic, but I just wanted you to know that I'm REALLY EXCITED because of the season 5 of House M.D. ,and trust me ,I don't sleep the night because I'm thinking about it!!

AND I JUST GOT MY FIRST MEDAL ON THIS SPOT!!
*jumps on the bed and starts scream because of her happiness*

Maybe here you can talk about your thoughts on season 5, but not about the relationships(just because I think there's another forum topic for this , but If there isn't ,you're free to talk about them)

Here, you can talk about what makes you happy when you're thinking about s5 and what makes you sad,
or even on what you think are the differences between s1-2-3-4 and s5.

You can do this only if you want to!!

Love,EnjoyHuddy <3<3

House 24 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Chandlerfan said…
Well done EH! =D
*hugs*
*gives champagne to celebrate*

I would talk about S5, but I have no idea what I should say.....
*goes to think*
hơn một năm qua EnjoyHuddy said…
Thanks ery much CF!!!
*hugs her back*
*drinks champagne*

Well we should start with something like :
What do you except from s5??
hơn một năm qua Immunity said…
Yaay great! :D
I´m happy too because I got my thutner medal today!!! <3 :D:D
YAY! XD
*hugs Immunity too*

Well if I say what I'd expect from S5, you know there's a certein ship I'll go on about! lol
=)me too
and now my next mission is :
get a medal on the Huddy spot!!!
MHUAUHAUHAUHAUHA!!!
lol! In that case YAY for Huddy and Wilteen

I had to get it out! lol
Lol yeah, spread the wilteen love!!! :D <3
(the huddy love is already everywhere *gg*)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua babybell said…
LOL me too!!!!!!!!!! and its a good thing its everywhere immunity.... LOL
Hey I've a question 'bout s5

Do you really think that Cuddy will leave the show???
Because if it's so, I'm rally going to die !!!!!!!
Nooo, she won´t...
I don't think she will.
It would be too risky to let go of one of the main characters on the show. Hopefully, David Shore won't be that stupid. She might make some appearances in the spin-off though.
hơn một năm qua darkmana said…
I'm happy for you EnjoyHuddy :D *doesn't have a medal yet...* If Cuddy..erm I mean, Lisa Edelstein should leave House for a damn spin off series, I'll officially go on strike and everybody is invited to join!!! *doesn't even dare to imagine House M.D. without Cuddy* T_T
the people would rebel lol. There are to many people that like cuddy!!!! ( im not complaining just stateing, i love cuddy to). The are to many people that like Huddy and Wuddy!!!! People would kill if she left!!!! ME INCLUDED!!!
hơn một năm qua darkmana said…
Aw, thank you CF and Immunity, this totally made my day ^^ (you know what I'm talking about...at least I hope so...)
hơn một năm qua pumpkinpie99 said…
awww thats so sweet i know im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exited about season 5 i've seen so many spoilers and it looks amazing ahhh cnt wait
i dnt think she will leave the show they would have 2 many angry fans literally the fans would kill the writers.... also WELL DONE 2 IMMUNITY AND ENJOYHUDDY lol
i actualy think that if they kick her off the show all the fans of her should get together and kill david shore lol any1 agree???
hơn một năm qua busanbusan said…
That's awesome congrats! :D
hơn một năm qua TheHiddenCane said…
Congratulations!!
*hugs*
I wanna see House as the mystery patient once... maybe it will happen in S5. I'm sooo excited!
and Cuddy won't leave... she's kind of the core of the show with House and Wilson. besides: House wouldn't be employed very long if they got an other dean of medicine. unless that one is equally forgiving but I don't think so... Cuddy saves his ass all the time.
o yer thats a gd point he'd get fired in a second with and other dean.... i wonder if they will kick any1 else off the show cause we all think that its just the PI, or possibly cuddy but they might not be telling us something which will shock us all like kicking chase off or somthing....
I doubt it would be Cuddy... she is part of the soul of the show.
I agree with BB... without Cuddy or Wilson there wouldn't be a House (and thus, no show either) so it can't be one of them.
hơn một năm qua j_lin1991 said…
NO they can't kich chase off that would be horrible! But your right they're going to do something to shake it up.
no i don't want them 2 kick him off dnt worry they wont lol i was using it as an example id kill them if they did that as well lol
hmm i wonder what they'll do?????
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
I know the feeling
I was so excited with my first green medal which was OF COURSE at this spot!!!
And I could say that this was the medal I loved the most