House Acceptance(Not the episode and spoiler!)

amberRocks posted on Jun 22, 2008 at 02:20PM
Hi!
Its been almost a month since amber died and I think that I've come to terms with that.I am accepting it.I was just watching some screencaps from "No more Mr nice guy" and "Living the dream" and I realized that Amber was the awesomest character ever!Real awesome not biased!Then I remember all the previous episodes when she was just a fellowship applicant!She was great and did I mentioned awesome?
This episodes can never be taken away from me and I will always remember her.She was really so great for the show and its a pity that things ended up like this.But thats life.And now that I am moving on,I can finally watch the previous season 4 episodes again.
It was so hard to watch them before because I knew that amber will die,but now I can watch her again...

House 6 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
Acceptance! Finally! I'm happy for you. :)
hơn một năm qua babybell said…
wow.... it took you quite long to metaphorically die! (five stages of dying, Acceptance is the last) Congratulations! And i don't think its being bias - its opinion- she rocked, but some people like her more than others and i think its great that you can get over the death of your favourite character, im sure not everyone could do that, well done!
hơn một năm qua amberRocks said…
Well thank you!Its great moving on!It was a hard road but worth it.
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
I am so happy for you!!!!!I really am!Congrads!!!And she was really,well,let's face it...AWESOME!!!
I hope there are some flashbacks of her!
hơn một năm qua pollyloveshouse said…
well done amberRocks!! im really pleased for you!!
hơn một năm qua jameswilson said…
Wonderful :]