phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 16477

hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
il the part where hes like lets do this and starts ballet in pink tights
hơn một năm qua Aerohead said…
lol. Yeah that was something we didn't need to see.
it was funny though
hơn một năm qua brittlegirl94 said…
smile
I have actually been playing it for a few days yes, but my computer is not taking it well even though it meets the requirements It lags alot. I haven't checked out the Plumbob drive yet, that's really cool!

Oh I can't wait for The Final Destination, I know It's a bit generic now-a-days but I'm going to see It opening day *shrug*.

I got some DVDs at various places yesterday, here's what I got;
Bring It On (A classic for me)
Miss Congeniality (love it)
Baby Mama (love it)
Knocked Up
Not Another Teen Movie
The Truman Show (<3)
The Day After Tomorrow
2 Disc Collector's edition of Forrest Gump
2 Disc Spiderman 1
Girl, Interrupted (<3)
and Pleasantville

I didn't get any horror that day because the selection wasn't very good, but an hour ago I finished seeing the origional Texas Chainsaw Massacree for the first time, and wow. Just Wow. Alot of the ones I bought are some of my favorite films that I grew up on. =]
smile
OMG! I love all those movies. Great choices.
Knocked up, Spiderman, Girl,interrupted and Bring It On are my favs.
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
sad
I love Bring it On & The Day After Tomorrow (Emmy Rossum FTW!!!) The rest are either okay or I haven't seen :)

I just watched Sunshine and OMG. BEST. EVER. I'm still crying!!!!
What's Sunshine?
Best, best, best ever I'm telling you!!
smile
It had me at "Our sun is dying"
Looks cool.
*hands tissue to jlhfan*
I'll check it out sometime!

Oh I'm a big baby btw. I can (and for the most part, will) cry at anything & everything. I get way too emotional, but I don't have any emotions over real life stuff lol Go figure.

I only bought the movie because of Rose Byrne. Seeing as she is fantastic in everything she is and I love her pretty face, I had to get it. It was totally worth the $4!!
Lol. I cry for everything too. I cried once in "King Kong" cause they were throwing these bottles at his eyes....That got me for some reason. Haha. I'm weird that way.
blush
I cry at everything. I'm sure I might have even cried at a horror movie once or twice. It's really embarrassing. I can't watch movies with anyone else because I cry like a baby and they're like WTF it's just a movie!! lol
hơn một năm qua csinyfan17 said…
laugh
Oh i'm like that too!LOL
cool
YAY! Hello new person! How is everyone doing today?
hơn một năm qua LoveLiesAndLust said…
Anyone here?
If anyone is,I'm new here.
I'm Carrie. :)
hơn một năm qua mythbusterfan said…
worried
has any body seen the movie the gate
Nope.What's it about?
jlhfan, that movie looks awesome, I HAVE to check it out. that's so cool Aerohead, I also love all those movies!

Anyone see the movie "Right at your Door" or "Wind Chill"? I like em both. :)
I haven't seen Right at your Door but I have seen Wind Chill. :)
Hi Carrie :) Nice to have you here, I hope you come back more often :)

Umm I haven't seen ANY of those movies you guys mentioned above. At least I don't think I have. The Gate, RatD, & Wind Chill are all new-ish to me.

And yes you have to check Sunshine out! Extremely good, and it makes you think about stuff! :)
smile
Oh thinking...not something I'm good at...lol
mischievous
lol It's okay, it's not THAT kind of thinking movie, you just have to "ponder the meaning of life" and whatnot. Which I don't do that often but when I do it is pretty scary.

Does anyone watch Tales From the Crypt?!
smile
Lol. Me! I totally love Tales Of the Crypt.
YAY! Do you have any of the DVD's or do you re-watch any of the episodes online? I don't know if they come on TV anywhere because my TV isn't on much. I had to buy them, and I watch an episode every night (almost) before I go to bed.
smile
I used to have the "Chiller" channel. It gave Tales From The Crypt all the time. I recorded everyone of them (Then get complaints from my sister. She says I take up too much space with my t.v shows and I tell her its worth it)
But we switched cable companies so I don't have it any more. Now I watch them online. But I would love to get one of the seasons.
Do you have a favorite season or episode?
Not really a season. I kinda watch them cluttered around. I love a bunch of episodes. Mostly the smart ones like the one about the monkey fist and the one about this guy who wanted to act and tried out for "Hamlet" when it was really a role for the part of the skull. The one episode that scared me for some reason was the one about the artist who killed people then painted them...the idea just seemed dirsturbing.
The best parts of the episodes are usual the Crypt Keeper though! Lol. He is the best.
last edited hơn một năm qua
lol I totally agree about the Crypt Keeper! He's kind of adorable in a really weird way lol His giggle is precious. There are 7 seasons, and so far I have gone through seasons 1, 2, and 5. I'm going to start on season 3 tonight but so far I love season 1 the best, and the killer Santa episode in that season was amazing! I also love Oils Well That Ends Well.
That's another thing. I love the episode titles. Its kinda cheesy but I find them clever....
"Lover come hack to me"
I think I am gonna watch The Ventriloquist's Dummy. Its in season two. I love that episode it is funny and weird. Its about a Ventriloquist who has a Siamese twin attached to his hand and it kills people...IDK where they come up with this stuff.
I remember that episode, I just finished the season the other day and I didn't like it. Maybe I wasn't paying attention or something but it was kinda dull.

Also I LOVE the puns. I look forward to them at the beginning of each episode. They make me laugh and they're so HORROR-ble. lololol See, even I'm starting to do it!
zzz
It's an addicting show.
Well I gotta get some sleep.
Talk later.
Keep it scary!
zzz
K good night! Nice talking to you! Anyone else around?
i used to watch that it's not on anymore where i live though i miss it
big smile
WOO I saw Drag Me To Hell Today. It was aweeeeesome. I was super stoked that they showed the preview to Orphan also, woo!

I'm off to bed; Summer school tomorrow *groan*
 WOO I saw Drag Me To Hell Today. It was aweeeeesome. I was super stoked that they showed the xem trước
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
Oh that spooked the hell out of me! LMAO.
crying
I want to see that movie OMG I'm so jealous of everyone who actually gets to see it!! *cries*
i need 2 watch that
Hi everyone.
hilo
big smile
HELLO EVERYONE!!!! TODAY IS A VERY HAPPY TODAY FOR ME, WHO ELSE IS HAPPY?!!!!
smile
I'm okay. NOt excited for school...
What is the news with you?
Heyy everyone who's here!
Let me just say that justice has finally been served & karma has bitten some well-deserving people right in their fat asses. :D
heart
Hi! :D
Let me guess;Myra and some of her gang.
Because if so,I totally agree.
They bully people and get away with it and it's not cool. Plus there are a ton more amazing contributors out there who don't feel the need to berate others. Just sayin'. The whole 'she's a top contributor!' thing is ridiculous because that matters over treating people horribly?
Ugh!I know!And the people who are using the icons saying "Bring back Myra,Georgia,Chlarfan" used to talk about Myra behind her back!And now all of a sudden they like her?WTF?!?
I know. I have seen some mean stuff on fanpop lately...I miss the peace.
And WTF?!? Now some spots have that icon too? Seriously?