phim kinh dị Horror những người đang yêu diễn đàn

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

phim kinh dị 16477 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 16477

hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
That's why you replied, right? Pshaw. Someone who loves me will come around sooner or later! Hopefully before the crickets start up.
hơn một năm qua Paramore-CSI said…
heyy
Hi.
hơn một năm qua LoveLiesAndLust said…
Heyy Heather!
heart
Hi guys! What's up? I have to go to bed soon but I'm discovering all kinds of rad Russian music! What are you doing?
hơn một năm qua LoveLiesAndLust said…
Oh, okay. :)
I'm reading and writing fanfics, listening to music, watching vids on YouTube, talking to peeps on Fanpop...basically, multi-tasking.
How are you?
Oh I never got into fanfic, I can barely even read a recipe from a cookbook let alone an actual BOOK! lol So fanfics never have gotten my attention.

Right now I'm just listening to music (I usually always am unless its late at night and I'm watching TFTC). Music is my drug. I'm listening to my girl Rachel Stevens right now.

PS: You'll have to click twice on the video to view it on Youtube as the embed won't work.
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­l
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
lol
angelic
I'm bored & pissy. Who is on?
me hi
Hey what's going on?
nm u
NM just surfing sites for things to add to Fanpop and talking on IMDB boards.
cooooooool
I JUST SAW A BEETLE IN MY KITCHEN AND NOW I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP BECAUSE I'M TERRIFIED OF BUGS SUDDENLY CRAWLING OUT OF MY FACE. :O

last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
Okay, so here's what you do... =D
 Okay, so here's what bạn do... =D
surprise
:O ARE THOSE BUGS?! IS THAT FIRE?! :O
You're not even to 1x08 yet? WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR TIME?!?

Edit: HOW DO YOU BUY A SET OF DVDS AND NOT WATCH THEM IMMEDIATELY?

Edit #2: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUUUUUU?
SHUT IT.

EDIT: I DO WHAT I WANT!

EDIT #2: I'M WATCHING TALES FROM THE CRYPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

EDIT #3: SHUT IT.
FALSE.

IT DOES WHAT ITS TOLD.

WATCHITTTTTTT.
mischievous
Oooookay guys I'm bored, and nobody is talking in this! Anyone on right now?! I finally got around to taking screencaps of our dear ol' Crypt Keeper. Isn't he awesome? What is everyone else up to?

Oooookay guys I'm bored, and nobody is talking in this! Anyone on right now?! I finally got around to
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
I'm on!! How's your weekend going? I just added two new movies to my horror movie collection.
hmmm
YAY! My weekend is going okay. Slow, but that's perfect :) How about yours? What did you get too? I got The Grudge 2 yesterday for $5, but only for Arielle Kebbel. I don't know what else to get yet. I have some money to spend...
 YAY! My weekend is going okay. Slow, but that's perfect :) How about yours? What did bạn get too? I g
smile
Have you seen The Grudge 3 at all? I think I might get that at some point just to complete the collection. I can't remember even seeing any trailers for it (or if I did it wasn't very memorable).

And, I lied, I got THREE horror movies this weekend. I forgot about The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock (unless it's more thriller type ~ I haven't actually seen it yet so I wouldn't know). I also got the original April Fool's Day and the original My Bloody Valentine. Depending on whether or not I like them, I may get the remakes as well.

BTW, have you gotten any more positive responses to your pick question regarding the "horror movie of the month" group/thing?
hơn một năm qua Aerohead said…
hey gals. Lol. Nice pics Heather.
Other then that, my weekend has been fairly slow. I have been working on making images for a couple of other spots that I am a fan of. It's definitely fun to do once I got the hang of it (and I am still learning).
Hey Hailey!! How are you?
I'm fine thanks. Doing the same thing as you "trying" to make images. Failing terribly though.
I'm sure you're doing a great job!! What program do you typically use for image-making?
I just have GIMP 2 nad Paint but everyone has paint. I don't usually make images but I have been trying lately. It's hard.
Are you working on stuff for the Horror movies spot or another spot somewhere?
link is my most recently completed project for my fellow CSI:NY fans.

I thought it turned out pretty good. I wouldn't mind making something for this spot.
I have an idea for a horror movie one but right now I am making one for another spot.
Well, good luck with whatever you are working on!! I hope it turns out great!!
I like it! What you made. WAY better then the stuff I can do. Good job!
Thanks!! Now I just have to figure out something else to do...

I've got to go off to dinner now, but when I get back I'll check out your profile and see what kinds of images you've done.
That's a really good wallpaper! I suck at graphics normally so I don't even try! It's very sad. I have seen some clips from The Grudge 3 and it looked pretty decent. I want to get the Boogeyman trilogy though because 3 looked especially awesome to me.

As for the movies you bought, the original April Fool's Day is really good. I like both the original and the remake though, they both add something extra to the plate. I only saw the first part of MBV the original and I didn't like it so I turned it off, but I'm a HUGE fan of the remake! You should buy it! It was a fantastic movie.
I've been trying to see MBV for a while. Never got that chance. Last night I saw the start of 2001 Maniacs . Didn't finish I feel asleep cause it was like 4:00 am.
big smile
lol I love the weekends! I stay up as late as possible :) I was kinda disappointed with 2001 Maniacs. I was expecting a whole lot more from all the hype it was given, but it was just a big disappointment IMO.

You should watch MBV as soon as you can! Preferably with 3D glasses so go rent it or buy it :D
I'll definitely have to get going on watching the recent additions to my horror movie collection. They've been piling up because I haven't had time to watch movies over the last couple of weeks.
I want to. I will probably end up watching it by myself.
But I prefer watching horror movies that way :)
big smile
You have some cute images you posted to various spots over the last few months. I especially like the Merry and Pippin banner.
Have any of you guys seen All the Boys Love Mandy Lane? <3

I also prefer to watch just about anything by myself. Other people in the room ruin it for me and I can't concentrate.
Not yet, but I did see and rate the images you posted. Then I went searching for a synopsis of it. It sounds great!! I had never heard of it until I saw your pics.
Thanks Becca.
Yeah I found out about a lot of flims from the images you posted.
What is All The Boys Love Mandy Lane about?
Ooh I shall post a trailer! It's been meaning to come out in US theaters for a couple years now and it got a UK or Canadian DVD release last year but not here yet so I watched it online. It was so incredible!
heart
I got this synopsis from somewhere else:

Mandy Lane. Beautiful. Untouched. High school royalty waiting to be crowned. Since the dawn of Junior year, men have tried to possess her. Some have even died in reckless pursuit of this 16 year-old Texas angel.

Chloe and Red invite Mandy out to Red's family ranch for the weekend. Mandy sees it as an excellent opportunity to cement her new friendships. The boys see it as an opportunity to finally get with Mandy Lane. Driving across the Texas landscape, the kids begin to gently chip away at the wall that surrounds her. Joints are smoked. A keg is stolen off a beer truck. Pills are crushed to fine powder and inhaled. Mandy observes it all with the gentle interest of a foreign tourist. And they love her for it.

At the ranch, all the boys start to make their move -- each one hoping to be the first to attain the unattainable Mandy Lane. However, as night falls and the booze, drugs, and hormones take over, things are said and advances made which can never be reversed. Suddenly, sweet Mandy finds herself pit in a brutal struggle for survival against someone whose interest she has rejected. Forget reading, writing and arithmetic. In high school, learning to be yourself and not succumbing to peer pressure is the ultimate test. And this is one exam that Mandy is determined not to fail.
smile
sounds good. Thanks for posting the info Heather. I am to lazy to look things up.