Bleach anime New Characters For The Clan War

blackpanther666 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 09:13PM
For the next Arc, we'll post our ideas and characters in here and work on them... I'll do reviews and such when I have time. When we finally get to the next Arc, we'll have everything in here XD

This is a summary of what will generally happen in the Arc:

The characters you create will emerge with the Zanpakutos you created for them. These characters have special relationships with their Zanpakuto's spirit and also the God that is affiliated with that Zanpakuto. This Arc will be about these users participate in a battle against some Gods from certain mythologies. These mythologies are:

-Hindu
-Nordic/Viking (Odin, Thor, Loki etc)
-Japanese
-Egyptian
-Lastly, a couple of the Greek Gods.

At this current point of time, we will be posting Espada, Shinigami and any others onto this forum, as we are currently in the Aizen: Revenge Arc. After this Arc, there will be characters posted for the filler Arc.
last edited on Oct 28, 2012 at 09:32AM

Bleach anime 282 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 282

hơn một năm qua silverexorcist said…
Once again, I am upset at how all my best ideas for the "unradical" gods work best for Greek/Roman deities...the next one I make will probably Slavic, or Hawaiian, or something DX
hơn một năm qua blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Lol, no, both of your Unradicals were fine, dude. An awesome job, I might also say XD.
crying
Thanks. It's just that I like variety, and right now, my imagination is frustrating me by running dry XD
smile
This one went a lot better than I anticipated ^^
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--
Viracocha-Incan god of creation

Appearance: Has a large, regal appearance, wearing heavy gold and black armor and a large red cloak. He has large tablet-like flat rods in his hands that are riddled with ancient writing, one in each hand. Viracocha has tribal lines painted on his face and much, much more across his body under his armor. He wears a gold helm over his head, hiding his short dark hair.

Personality: Viracocha is a stern, brooding man who doesn’t speak much. His only concern is protecting the balance of the universe, regardless of what he must sacrifice to that end. He knows that whatever happens to the earth’s landscape, no matter what it is, the worst case scenario would be that he has to recreate it all once again. But he has a strong sentimental nature that most do not see, and he loves the world as it is. He stares at the distant sunset in the horizon every dusk without fail, reflecting on how the world has changed and evolved since his intervention with civilization. He cannot fully explain what he feels for mortals—only that, unlike many gods, he loves them. At the same time, however, he values his fellow gods, radical or not, and wishes for them to come to their senses before any drastic measures have to be taken.

Fighting style: Viracocha’s rods function as both melee weapons and magic wands at the same time. When he uses them for melee, he bludgeons his target with the force to flatten the Andes and fights with his dominant weapon raised over the other, striking down whenever the enemy’s guard is distracted by the force of his other hand.

Abilities: Terrestrial- Viracocha chants in an ancient language and the runes written on his left rod began to glow. As he swings it, he summons the power of the elements to attack—earth, wind, fire, water, sleet, nature. These often attack in a dangerous salvo of forms, overwhelming the opponent in a forceful typhoon.

Celestial- Chanting in the same old language, the runes on Viracocha’s right rod begins to glow. As he swings it, he can summon the stars to his aid. Small specks of sparkling dust appear to be suspended in the air, but upon contact they begin to sear painfully and burn right through whatever they touch, leaving a small hole in their wake. At Viracocha’s will, the stars go into super nova, erupting into an inferno of pure energy that attempt to destroy whatever is within two kilometers. Any other stars within the vicinity that is caught in the super nova will be destroyed entirely as well.

Rule Breaker: Viracocha begins to chant under his breath and his tribal lines across his face begin to glow. As long as Viracocha is chanting, he will remain unnaffacted by all absolute effects, able to pass through them as if he were not there. (Example: If he used this against Barragan, he would be able to walk through Respira without being aged. Not that the technique would work anyways, considering he’s a god XD) If he stops chanting, the effects of the technique wear off within five seconds, giving him the chance to put himself out of harm’s way before he becomes vulnerable again.
 This one went a lot better than I anticipated ^^ ----------------------------------------------------
Heh, fair enough dude, I know that feeling all too well. XD.

(The last one was awesome, by the way, I really enjoyed reading that... Viracocha seems very interesting, especially the rule-breaker ability, which also seems epic. XD)
hơn một năm qua whiteflame55 said…
big smile
Great stuff, silverexorcist, really looking forward to writing on these characters. I think our characters will have some fascinating interactions, already got several in mind. I didn't see any, so I just wanted to hear impressions of Morrigan, if anyone has some for her as well.
big smile
Join our club, Whiteflame... I sent you a link last night XD.
My impression of her was instant connection to Morrigan from the Darkstalker series (which was based of the mythical figure, even with an Irish accent). The character's unique and definitely interesting XD
big smile
Unique, very much so, in fact, so unique I honestly have no idea who I could honestly compare her to lol. You described the characteristics very nicely and the way you made her 'multiple personality disorders' was incredibly epic. Fantastic job, as always. XD
I have joined, as of last night. Always happy to hear how you guys perceive what I've made, glad you enjoyed this one, was a lot of fun to make. There is certainly a connection to Morrigan from Darkstalker, though there's elements of quite a few things pulled into one for her.
Ganesha, Lord of Beginnings and Obstacles, Patron of Letters

Appearance: As Ganesha’s normal appearance makes him appear incredibly inhuman, he has received an overhaul to how he looks in order to better blend in. Unfortunately, it has done him little good. What used to be purely blue skin has turned a deep brown, though it is still tinged blue. He retains his four arms, though in public, he tries to conceal the lower pair. His hair is a mop of black, unruly strands that rarely remain situated correctly on his head, often revealing the baldness beneath. His ears are still far too large to be a human’s, and his nose dwarfs all the other features of his face, sloping down in a tremendous lump. He wields a set of four double-bladed parashus, a type of Indian axe, with foot-long hilts, each of which is strapped to his forearms.

Personality: A heady individual, often engrossed in his own thoughts and uncertain of what he might have placed there accidentally, he is constantly in pursuit of a truth he cannot understand. Despite those thoughts, he feels a tremendous pressure to be involved with others. He cannot decide why he does so, nor why his feelings of camaraderie lead him to monkey with the minds of those around him. He often does so subconsciously. One of the few things he can ground himself in is his writings, and so he’ll commonly be found writing notes to himself about an incredible number of stories, the vast majority of which he will never write.

Fighting Style: He rarely engages an opponent directly, often choosing to maintain a supportive role. Nonetheless, he does have quite a bit of strength, and the use of four arms and four weapons makes him incredibly dangerous in melee combat. Since he focuses on destroying barriers rather than behind one, he makes a point of being incredible with his parries making it difficult to strike him from the front, but often opening him up to attacks from odd angles.

Abilities:

Impediment Removal: This ability allows Ganesha to remove any physical barrier with a touch. This only works on abilities and items that act solely as barriers. If the barrier is energy related, the energy is dispersed. If the barrier is physical, it becomes incredibly brittle, capable of being penetrated with ease. This also works on mental barriers, though he is only capable of removing these by touching the person (or himself) at both temples.

Inception: Ganesha’s every touch incepts a new idea into the mind of the person he touches, often making others disbelieve themselves when dealing with him in any capacity (and causing many to keep their distance). This does not allow Ganesha to tamper with thoughts, only to introduce new ones, making it possible to introduce new memories. This can, however, dramatically change a person’s perspective of him and others.

Transmission: Ganesha is capable of writing on the air in front of him in glowing, Hindi letters with his fingers alone. After a full minute of writing, the air throughout the writing area glows with the same brightness, and a doorway opens. This doorway allows for the instantaneous transmission of material between one point and another. As someone passes through the door, it will be as though they’re passing through a shimmering curtain of transparent words, the same as the ones that were written. The words written out are rarely sensible, but are a necessary code required to pick a location. Therefore, the location must be known the Ganesha. This ability is practically unusable in combat, requiring his full attention in order to create it. A maximum of four doors can be created at a time, and none are larger than two times the size of Ganesha. The door will not open if the exit is obstructed.
Nice one, Whiteflame, great job, again. XD
Alright, now I'm satisfied with my creations :D Some might not consider this last one a god, but meh, he's close enough.

Shénlóng-Chinese dragon master of storms and bringer of rains

Appearance: He usually disguises himself in the form of a bald Chinese man wearing typical Han dynasty clothing. He has a long pencil thin mustache that extends to his breast and thin, sharp eyes resembling a reptile’s. His stature is stout and an his entire body seems straight as he stands, moves, and even reacts with perfect posture on instinct. Despite his human appearance, he has many features that give away his reptilian identity. His fingers are long and thin with sharp nails as tough as claws, his tongue is forked and flickers out on occasion, and even his teeth seem more like a maw of fangs on closer inspection.

Personality: Shénlóng is very tense and rapid. Every movement he makes seems to occur in a reflexive manner—instant and quickly. For those not paying attention, his movements may completely escape their notice. Shénlóng has a very prudent attitude, insisting that everything be done quickly and efficiently, while also adhering to strict traditional purposes. If things are done sloppily and without care, he will willingly smack the offender over the head and demand it be done again correctly.
Shénlóng can be extremely still, however, remaining absolutely motionless as she stands in a meditative position, just like the eye of a storm, remaining so quiet that many don’t take notice of him. When disturbed, he reams the offender in absolutely fury.

Fighting style: While in human form, Shénlóng fights with his sharp claws as weapons. His skin turns out to be layered in scales that show up as lightning courses his body, increasing his speed and lethal accuracy, letting him thrust his arms into his opponent’s body and catch blades with a perfect Chinese martial arts style.

Abilities: Shénlóng then transforms entirely when facing strong opponents, taking on the form of a golden colored Chinese dragon with bronze fur lining its back and lighting coursing around his entire body, and five clawed tones, indicating imperial ability among dragons. Within the center of Shénlóng’s stomach is a large drum.

Shǎndiàn (lightning): As Shénlóng sails through the air, the electricity coursing through his body creates storm clouds around him that spread into the sky, capable of frying whatever enters them on their way into the ozone above. Shénlóng tends to veer aerial battle into the clouds to keep enemies at a disadvantage among the powerful volts of electricity. Once the clouds settle, they begin to pour rain below, soaking the earth, before lightning begins hailing, intending to sear everything to ash in a violent frenzy. This lightning is many times more powerful than the electricity coursing around Shénlóng’s body and Shénlóng can bath in this lightning and fly into his target head on for a devastating body slam.

Kaminari (thunder): While the lightning from the storm clouds and Shénlóng’s own roar are thunder in and of themselves, they pale in comparison to Shénlóng’s drum. It is unknown how they are struck, as Shénlóng does not have any drumsticks to beat them with, but when Shénlóng will them to, a deafening beat is sounded, releasing powerful sound waves that create a sort of force field around him, deflecting weapons and blasts thrown at him. The crack of thunder that the drum makes shakes the earth and gives the illusion of an earthquake if he’s too close to the ground. If the enemy is too close to Shénlóng, they don’t even seem to hear the drum beat. They go temporarily deaf from the sheer force of the strike, and sometimes even go unconscious.
Heh, nice, Exorcist... I can see A-kone and Shenlong having one hell of an epic battle against one another. XD
Name: Izanami, the God of Earth and Darkness.

Appearance: Izanami is a young-looking, Japanese woman, with long, flowing hair. She has eyes that are literally golden, with black-flecked, green pupils. She wears black robes, with a navy-blue trim on the edges. Izanami is tall, at least six foot, with pale skin. She has no other distinguishing features. However, besides her distinguishing features, Izanami's robes are held in place by a broach, which has a symbol, similar to those of the Shinigami's Squad symbols, but depicts a coming of darkness.

Personality: Izanami is very egotistical and thinks far too highly of herself in all situations, acting superior to any of the other Gods, even those of the Radicals. She can also be sadistic, selfish and reckless, willing to place others in harm's way, simply to further her own goals, which are to obtain more power than any God has ever done before; she loves to inflict pain on her victims, often slowly and painfully, until they finally succmub to despair. At times she can seem to be nice to others, but those are the times when she is most dangerous, as she acts nice, in order to further her own goals, by convincing her allies to do things for her. This makes her an especially cunning foe, as she still has a high-level of intelligence, compared to many of the other Gods.

Fighting Style: Enjoys sneak attacks physically, utilising her God-step to achieve these attacks. When she isn't attacking physically, she utilises her abilities, as cheaply as possible. In her eyes, the quicker an opponent is defeated, the quicker she gets to her goal. This makes her very difficult to deal with, as she can, and will, use every possible avenue of attack, even if others call it dishonourable. Honour means nothing to her.

Abilities: She can change into a different form at will. She has three of these forms. One is her regular form, where she looks like a human and has no control over her abilities. In the other two forms, Izanami can use her abilities at her will and cause destruction among everyone who exists in any of the dimensions. Her first form, is a gargoyle-like creature, with wings like a bat. This is her weaker form. In her second form, she resembles a black dragon, with traits of a fierce demon.

Touch of Darkness: An aura around Izanami's body, which encompasses a radius of darkness in her presence, at all times. This aura of darkness weakens her enemies and strengthens her. For example, while enemies fight in the darkness, their sense of sight decreases dramatically, causing them to rely more heavily on their hearing and other senses. The aura of darkness also suppresses their energy, or reiatsu (if they are a Shinigami). The benefits for Izanami are much the opposite of the effects that befall her enemies. Her speed also becomes greater under the effects of this aura of darkness.

Darkness fingers: Thsi ability is somewhat similar to the ability that Lust displays in Full Metal Alchemist. Izanami's fingers can manipulate the movement of darkness itself (not to be confused with shadows) and can change its size and speed, according to how she wishes to fire the attack. This ability can be used at half-speed and full-speed. Half-speed is about ten times faster than the Bala of an Espada. Full-speed is about fifty times faster than the speed of a Bala. The darkness can only be manipulated by her fingers and fired in straight lines/bursts, however they can be fired at any angle Izanami wishes.

Explosion of Darkness: Izanami can explode the darkness around, by moving it with her fingers at the opponent (same speed as Darkness Fingers, half or full-speed can be chosen) and closing it in a wave around them. Once it makes contact, it explodes violently, occurring similar to a Kurohitsugi. This can be used once each minute, as the ability itself takes about thirty seconds to fully complete and for thirty seconds afterwards, the aura of darkness (Darkness Touch) dissipates.

Affiliation: Radical Gods, in order to pursue her goal of having more power than any other God ever has or will.
Ma’at, goddess of truth, order, and balance

Appearance: Tall, coffee skin woman wearing long bronze robes and barefoot. She has long dark hair braided down her shoulders and autumn colored eyes that seemed to hold nothing but innocence and honesty. Her arms from her shoulder blades to her wrists are riddled with feathers of different colors, layered perfectly like a bird’s.

Personality: Ma’at is a very earnest and kind, exuding a maternal and loving aura toward all her companions. While most gods tend to remain consistent with a certain emotion attributed to them, Ma’at is prone toward compassion, apprehension, and even indecision. While she joined the unradicals with peace in her best interest, she often questions whether or not the radicals may be the righteous ones in their efforts. Her merciful nature has her taking pity on them as well, however, seeking proper retribution for all. Despite this major flaw, Ma’at has a devastating strength when she is fully resolved, which earns her her place as the worshipped goddess that reigns over all seekers of peace in Egypt.

Fighting style: Ma’at can take flight with her beautiful rainbow array of feathers like wings and they are finely sharpened, like blades, making every one of her swings lethal. Ma’at doesn’t use close combat much, however, and focuses more on ranged techniques.

Menhed: Magic is the language of the universe. Ma’at’s menhed proves this. As she speaks in a language that only primordial gods are familiar with, she summons powerful energy in the abstract form of language. They manifest at her will, achieving powerful feats, such as regenerating lost parts, or levitating objects around her. What the ability is essentially doing is taking the words Ma’at speaks and bends reality in order to make them true, rather than limiting Ma’at to only speak what is true.

Papyrus of Ani: Ma’at plucks a single one of her feathers and releases it to the wind. The feather never touches the ground, even if there is no wind. It continues the flow around seemingly at random, making its way closer to its target, regardless of what evasive tactics they use. The moment the feather comes in contact with the target, it tests its weight against theirs, as if on a scale. 99.99% of the time, the soul of the target is heavier than the feather itself, and a divine light from the skies drops immediately, falling onto the area where the feather sits. This divine light aims to sear its target with purity and honesty, doubling upon every lie or false word the target has ever uttered. Often enough, even a god cannot undertake the full brunt of this attack and must evade or defend, or risk having their essence banished from the earth’s surface for an extended time period.
Furthermore, this abilities leaves behind a curse. Whoever is judged by the feather of Ma’at will forever be haunted by purity. Whenever they lie after being touched by the feather, a severe pain shoots through their chest and they here the howl of Ammit the Devourer—the impartial creature who eats to souls of the judged who failed to go to Aaru. Ammit travels across the word without any interest in affairs, seeking only to devour the souls of the slated.
hơn một năm qua Fazoodle said…
@ Bp
I'll make some changes with the Zanpakutos abillitys, though I won't give the wings anything that deals damage, but I will give it stalling techniques that can used to leave enemies open for attacking, and mabey some Kido Deflecting abillitys. (Wow...this is a late responce...19 days late...Sure does not feel that long O.o)

[Shikai Fixes]
1) Hogo-sha no tsubasa: Transperant wings sprout from Kiyoshi back and deflects projectile Kido-based attacks with a Spiritual-Force lower than Kiyoshis. Stationary Kido attacks like Hado 90 break through the wing shield. If the wings are flapped forward, they will generate a Small Shirlwind 3ft in front of Kiyoshi that posses the abillity to also deflect Projectile Kido-based attacks.
(Projectiles that are deflected by the whirlwind home in on the opponent. If the opponent themself gets caught in the whirlwind, they will be trapped inside it until it wears off, though they are still able to defend themself. The Whirlwind lasts for 5 Seconds and does no damage. The Duration for Hogo-sha no tsubasa is 30 seconds, if the duration for Hogo-sha no tsubasa wears off while the Whirlwind abillity is in effect, the whirlwind will continue for its original duration, allowing Kiyoshi to rush right in and strike the opponent, for Kiyoshi is immune to its suction).

[Bankai Fixes]
1) Sukai no mushi hogo-sha : The wings are the same as the Shikai, exept no longer transparent and also can be used to block weaker melee strikes. When these wings are flapped forward, they will generate a Huge Whirlwind that can deflect Projectile Kido-based attacks. If the opponent gets caught in the Huge Whirlwind, they are drawn to the center.
(Projectiles deflected by the whirlwind home in on the opponent, the homing is more accurate than the Shikai version. The whirlwinds duration is 12 seconds long, Kiyoshi can freely move into the suction like last time and strike the opponent, though the opponent can still defend themself like last time).

2) Saikō Shunpo has been increased from 75% to 100%.

3)Sonikku rasen: If Kiyoshi announces the name of this technique right as it is about to be preformed, it will be twice as powerful.
Kiyoshi must not be up straight for this technique, he must point his head towards the opponent and he must begin to rotate his entire body either clockwise or counter-clockwise. by the time he does about 20 clockwise turns he is spinning at sonic speed and begins to launch himself at his target (Kiyoshi can change direction whilst spinning though it is very hard to change direction when flying at sonic speed). The Zanpakuto emits a Sky-Blue glow and begins to release Reiatsu around Kiyoshi. The Reiatsu is turned into sharp winds that spin around Kiyoshi, after alot of wind is picked up, it begins to expand up to 6ft, (3ft if the techniques name is un-announced). The strength of the wind is as strong as Kiyoshi's Zanpakuto, being hit constantly by the winds feels like hundreds of light slashes from his Zanpakuto. The winds surrounding Kiyoshi are spinning accordingly to the movment of the Zanpakuto.

-Sonikku rasen's Weakness-
1) If something were to stop Kiyoshis spinning, the wind would come to a complete halt.

2) This technique can be easily stopped by sertian Bakudō's. (# 81. Dankū for example).

3) It takes some time to start up, the enemy could get to Kiyoshi and get a good hit on him if
he's not careful.

4) Kiyoshi only gets 1 try to hit his target, if he misses, he will fly right past him, and if he goes at least 10 seconds without hitting someone with it, the technique wears off.

[Manifestation Fixes]

1) Shunpo o koete has been increased from 125% to 200%

2) Supīdosesshon: Not only does the skill tripple Kiyoshis speed, now gusts of wind emit off of Kiyoshi while flying or running fast.
Sonikku rasen can be used while Supīdosesshon's effect is active, that is Kiyoshis most devastating technique combination.

3) Wings Of Horus: These wings are huge enough to completley wrap around Kiyoshi for a perfect block. This wing sheild is strong enough to repel even a Hado 90. When these wings deflect Projectiles it splits one projectile into 3 and sends them back to the opponent. Instead of a Whirlwind holding the target in place, the Manifestation version summons Twin-Tornadoes, these twin Tornadoes
deflect any Projectiles the towards the target very accuratly. After 5 seconds the tornadoes combine into 1 Super Tornado. Kiyoshi like before can rush right into this Super Tornado without being pushed by the winds. Note when the combine, it creates a suction that draws anything at least within 8 feet of it inside excluding Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi can move inside and out of the tornado freely. After 10 seconds the Tornado vanishes, releasing anything inside.

If there needs to be changes or more details on the techniques just let me know.
last edited hơn một năm qua
@whiteflame

Konton no hakobi-t Q&A
(Another drasticly late responce Z.z)

[Shikai]

1) Sunaarashi

Q) You say that the sand cannot be destroyed by kido. Can it still be stopped by kido?

A) Yes it can be stoped by kido attacks, but only by Hado attacks that cause explosions or Bakudos that are shield based like Danku.

Q) Does the sand retain other properties of being sand? Can someone else who controls sand or earth have some effect over them?

A) It does retain the other properties of being sand. No, these grains of sand posses the spirit energy of Bukimi, and can only be controled by her Zanpakuto or her own hands.

Q) What is the volume of sand that you control in this way? How quickly is the sand launched?

A) As for volume, do you mean how much sand is created at once? If so then I imagine mabey 10,000 grains a second. The sand is launched as soon as it's created.

Q) How large is the storm created around the wielder? Does this sand persist after it’s used?

A) The sand storm is huge, the sand can be created anywhere inside 50 yards around Bukimi. Yes, the sand persists after it's used, but vanishes when Bukimi's Zanpakuto is sheathed.

2) Bīingu suna

Q) When this form is active, can you still flash step? After activating this form, what is the lag time between uses?

A) Flash step can't be used in this form. She can activate this form again 5 seconds after she reforms.

Q) When some of the sand is destroyed via kido, is the loss of sand translated to damage, and if so, how?

A) This sand can be destroyed and it can be frozen by Ice elemental techniques, preventing Bukimi from reforming. If time expires and she reforms while missing some sand, no visual damage will be done to her, she will just experiance body pain depending on how much of the sand was missing when she reformed, the pain that she experiances is her own Reiatsu transfering to her body.

3) Sabaku no masuta 一

Q) You say “in the sand,” does that mean standing on sand, or physically immersed in sand, or surrounded by a windstorm of sand? For any of these, is there a limitation as to how much sand need be present to make this work, and can that sand include what you create?

A) It means if she is Standing on it, but there has to be a decent amount of sand on the ground, enough for you to stand in. It can be normal sand or sand created by Sunaarashi. In fact, Sunaarashis effect was created just for this skill really.

[Bankai]

1) Sandotsuisutā

Q) How quickly can the wielder move while spinning within the twister? How large is the twister itself?

A) Bukimi can only move at walking speed when spinning within the twister. The twister is about 22 feet long.

2) Dākusandosutoraiku

Q) On this one, I’m a bit confused. Can she just pick a shadow and reform out of that shadow, or does she reform as a shadow beneath her sand form, or what?Is this similar to Kyoraku’s ability in appearance?

A) It's like when she originaly reforms, the sand reforms into a black shadow version of herself. I guess it would appear similar to Kyoraku's abillity when it's being preformed.

Q) What size is the shadow that she attacks from? Is the attack her normal speed? Does the shadow form only last long enough to launch an attack? Can the shadow be destroyed by light, and if so, what happens?

A) The size of the shadow is the size of her normal apperance. Yes her attack speed is not changed as a shadow. Yes, the shadow only lasts long enough to execute one attack. If light hits her whilst in shadow form, she is simply exposed, no change or anything takes place.

3) Kaosubureido

Q) What is the lag time between uses of this ability? You say the user goes berserk, does that have any effect on her thought processes?

A) The lag time of the abillity is the same as the duration of the abillity, 45 seconds. The red line on the sword starts reversing. When it is fully reversed, the abillity becomes useable again. While in Kaosubureido she is easier to anger, she focuses only on attacking and how to bring her opponent down.

Q) In terms of power, I’m not quite certain that I understand how, say, the sand abilities become more powerful. Do they just have more cutting force? Does the tornado draw people in that much more strongly?

A) The sand remains the same in terms of power, however techniques like the sand storm become more feirce, and yes the tornado spins faster, sucking things in stronger.

[Manifestation]

1) Kurayami suna

Q) Does this sand behave like normal sand? I’ve mentioned quite a few questions about how your sand behaves with opponents, and those should all be addressed here as well.

A) It's a little bit different, it's black to show the darker side of Set's abillitys. But, the Ebon-Sand is only dangerous when it is moving, if it is stepped on by Bukimi's enemies, nothing will happen. The Ebon-Sand is created behind Bukimi, the creation rate for it is about 2500 grains per second. (Due to it constantly being created constantly, I think 2500 is efficient).

Suna akuma kokutan

Q) How large is the sand demon?How fast does it move? How powerful is it? Can it use abilities?You say it can’t be destroyed, but can it still be affected by various elements (i.e. can fire turn it to glass, can it be frozen, etc.)?

A) The Sand Demon is 8ft long and and 5ft wide, it has the apperance of a rabid dog. The Sand Demon has twice same spiritual pressure as Bukimi, but it's attacks are much fiercer. The Sand Demon has no abillitys, but It's melee strike is 3x as powerful as Bukimi's Zanpakuto strike. Yes it can be frozen and turned into glass, it also can be broken apart by wind.

I hope that detailed enough xD
Just posting this now, but when the captains rejoin the storyline, this will be my character.

Azusa Kuchuki

Height: 5”5’

Weight: 123 lb.

Race: Shinigami

Position: Squad 6 captain

Appearance: She has short mauve hair that curls around her ears and dark grey eyes. She wears a dark blue cowl over her haori with the hood up over her head where ever she goes, except for formal events such as the captain’s meeting. The cowl hides her shoulders and neck at all times, and extends down her back much like a cloak. She wears straw sandals while she’s out working, but while within her barracks or anywhere else casual, she goes barefoot. She has multicolored ankle braces and arm braces made from expensive jewels, displaying her affluency.

Personality: Azusa is very blatant and speaks her mind, whatever the occasion, no matter how trivial the subject is or if she is the minority on it. She views facts as being absolute things, able to be proven again and again no matter how many times it must be done. As such, she does not accept things indirectly or from a second hand source. If she’s to be convinced, she must see and experience it herself, or else she will always doubt it. Thanks to this, she is often very critical of people when they make assumptions or guesses, and even gets mad when she sees them act on those whims.

Zanpakutou: Kumo Sen’in (Cloud Sailor)

Release command: Sheath the sky in a plume of bright white, and yet cast a shadow on all below,

Sealed state: Azusa wields daishō—a katana and wakizashi used together. Both are standard size and their hilts are wrapped in blue and grey cloth with jewels embedded into them. The cross guards are cloud shaped, nearly round with sharp indents forming the circular edges all around.

Shikai: When released, the katana turns into a small cluster of small white clouds with an almost childish like ‘poof!’. The clouds dissipate into the air as if it were smoke, vanishing completely. The wakizashi turns into water and quickly evaporates into the air, regardless of the temperature, even if it’s night time. Azusa appears to remain empty handed and unguarded.

Shikai abilities: Azusa breathes out through her mouth and smoke spews from it, as if she had been smoking. The smoke, however, is really air and water particles that had been frozen together from her spiritual pressure, creating clouds that she can manipulate. These clouds can take on several properties as they surround her. They can take on a completely gaseous state, remaining suspended in the air as mist and blocking the sight of those near her. The clouds can harden to create soft, yet impenetrable pillow like forms that resemble exactly what people think clouds are when they see them. They cannot be slashed apart by normal means, but if it meets an attack strong enough to part them against their will, they will simply come together again instantly. Azusa likes to stand on a cluster of these types of clouds and remain suspended in the air, watching the opponent below from afar.
The clouds can also take a solid form. Though their appearance is no different from the soft form, these clouds are as hard and cloud as ice, slamming into their opponent with deadly force. If these clouds split apart, they charge the target like a hail storm, unrelenting and forceful.

When Azusa breathes the clouds back into her, she gains the ability that the clouds had, only it’s her own body that turns into mist or ice. While acting as mist, she cannot be harmed, but consequently cannot harm others. As the soft substance (cloudy, for sake of explanation) or frozen, she can touch others with the texture of the form she is in (i.e. cloudy form feels like a cushion—frozen form feels like ice). She can only be harmed by physical attacks while in ice form, but while in cloudy form only energy attack can harm her.
Name: Corwin Heyne

Position: Vice-captain of squad 6

Eyes: Dull metallic grey

Hair: Dark, wavy, and shoulder length

Appearance: Corwin has a tall, robust build with powerful muscles and broad shoulders. He wears the standard shinigami outfit, only sleeveless, and often carries a cigarette in his mouth to keep himself calm and collected.

Personality: He is a diligent worker, taking every chance he can to do physical labor. It’s within is nature to get pumped up over every little thing, getting too excited for his own good. In order to help keep himself calm, he smokes a cigarette consistently. When he does, he remains mellow for the most part. When he gets rid of the cigarette, his demeanor changes drastically, as his enemies have often seen, and he doesn’t know the concept of mercy. Despite Corwin’s rank, his sixth sense sucks. He lacks the finesse of spiritual sensory and control, so he makes up for it with his other five senses (i.e. smell, sight, touch, taste, and hearing).

Zanpakutou: Gáe Bulg

Release Command: Pierce with the ferocity of Scáthach and inflict true pain and misery,

Sealed state: Due to his ineptness at spiritual awareness and such, he has difficulty trying to return his zanpakutou to its sealed form. To avoid the burden, he simply straps his zapakutou to his back in shikai form constantly, spear tip facing down.

Bankai: Dhá brainsí air féin (Two branches of misery/Not yet achieved)

Shikai details: His zanpakutou is released and turns into a deadly Irish lance with the shaft and spear tip appearing to be a single entity. Corwin can use this spear to its full potential easily, twirling it and stabbing it despite the fact that it weighs as if it’s made of solid steel.

Ability 1: Gáe Bulg can sprout into several branching barbs at Corwen’s will, aiming to skewer his surroundings in an instant. From a distance, Gáe Bulg’s fully sprouted form resembles a deadly thorn bush, drenched in the red of its adversaries. Gáe Bulg’s main function is to be stabbed into a human body while in lance form and then sprout with its barbs, piercing the targets organs on the way out in all directions. When the branches recede, they fold back together, reforming the spear as it was originally.

Ability 2: Gáe Bulg’s accuracy ignores common perception and no matter how the spear is thrust, it will not ‘miss’. If the spear is swung down at the enemy’s feet, once this ability is activated, the spear will appear to curve up and stretch in impossible angles, always aiming for the enemy’s chest. This only applies if the spear is used in a jabbing or piercing motion, never with a swing or slash. Even when the opponent has put several yards of distance between them, the spear tip will still find a way toward their heart. From a third person’s point of view, it only seems as if the spear tip is aiming for the target naturally without anything strange going on. When thrown, the zanpakutou flies forward like a javelin, forcing its way through any physical structures that may erect in front of it with deadly force, heading straight for the target. If the target moves, Gáe Bulg will fly into their body as if it were heading in that direction the entire time, ignoring physical boundaries. Essentially, this zanpakutou is unavoidable and, to an extent, unblockable. If the tip of the spear is blocked with something it cannot piece through, such as another’s zanpakutou, or blood, it will appear to remain as a normal spear that is blocked. This function is necessary, or else the spear would ignore a person’s body when thrust and pass around them.
smile
Nice characters, Exorcist. XD

@fazoodle, thanks for replying, dude. It doesn't actually matter how late the responses are, because the RP is actually beginning to pick up. For future reference, if you think you'll be away for a few days, or however long, then just send me a message, or write it on the RP. :D
Pele, Goddess of Fire, Lightning, Dance, and Volcanoes

Appearance: A woman known for her vibrant, fiery reds and use of floral décor, it is shocking to see her in her current state. She wears a full, scale dress with a slit down the right leg, made entirely of black obsidian and lightly transparent, leaving little to the imagination. The floral wreaths that once appeared vivaciously at her bodice, around her shoulders, and around her head are now wilted and grey, shedding petals. She wears a golden belt high about her hips in the shape of a phoenix, along with golden three golden bracelets placed next to each other about her upper arm, and a thicker bracelet about each wrist. All of this gold is tarnished tremendously, as though it has been through tremendous wear and tear. Her arms, to the shoulder, are covered in molten rock that extends several inches beyond the elbow into the air. Her once sizzling red hair is slowly graying as ash falls from its folds, like a smoldering flame. Few signs remain of her former glory. Two large, glowing red stones are affixed to each of her arms just above the elbow, and another just below her navel in place of the golden pheonix’s head on her belt. Her skin remains a luscious deep brown, and her eyes are a blazing display of shifting reds and oranges, displaying a beauty and youthfulness that cannot be taken from her.

Personality: Impetuous, Pele is known for making rash decisions, but sticking to them with a fervor that others often envy. She has no love for her family following what they did to her, and can be incredibly insulting to leaders that she finds are too careful. Pele is a boisterous individual with a fiery passion, finding joy in even the smallest of things and showcasing a rare excitement. As a result, she’s difficult to calm down. Facing her in her greatest anger or her greatest glee, however, feel much the same.

Fighting Style: Her fighting technique is incredibly odd, and is the reason that she is often described by the epithet ka wahine ʻai honua ("the earth-eating woman"). Her fighting ability is similar to that of Cassandra, a character from the Claymore universe. It entails anchoring both feet to the ground and then moving the user's head like a pendulum. Then, using centrifugal force, the body is swung very close to the ground, utilizing the awkward angle to catch the target completely off guard. The user would immobilize the target by aiming for the legs first, and then the arms, sealing off all movements and making it easy for the user to finish off the enemy. Despite its seemingly rooted nature, Pele is able to adjust the angle and height of her movements to avoid enemy attacks.

Abilities:

Kasou (Cremation): Every time she assaults an opponent with any one of her limbs, this ability activates. Everything that limb passes through turns to ash, as though it were long dead tissue that had been completely incinerated. An attack like this would easily pass through even a zanpakuto of a soul reaper below Vice Captain. Any weapon or ability that contains more or equal energy can combat it, though even against another god, a direct strike would cause the similar damage if not avoided.

Hai no Fukkatsu (Ashen Revival): Rather than bleeding at the site of an injury, Pele’s body will turn to ash at the site. This means that she incurs no blood loss as the fight goes on, but more importantly, any wound inflicted heals incredibly fast. This is not infinite. Wounds caused to internal organs will heal much more slowly, and the process of healing them requires her to be out of combat. Any wounds to her heart or brain are not possible to heal, and will kill her as easily as anyone else.
hơn một năm qua Scayth said…
Character: Sougyou Musha (Dawn's Warrior [First Last]
Mastery: Hadō's
Appearance: 190.50 cm (6'3'') 83 kg (183 lbs), slightly tanned skin. Wear's a Long sleeved well maintained Hiyori that has a deep purple on the underside. Wavy brown spiked hair that partially covers his eyes and half of his face, He has Deep Rich Purple eyes that seem to stare into the soul of his opponents leaving them weary of who he is and how cold the presence about him feels.

Personality: Calm and relaxed most of the time... Mainly seen having Sa-ke. Generally has a light smile to him. He leads a group of warriors efficiently in battle and doesn't halt to give a command to someone outside his squad" In combat he has a cold presence that makes people shiver to their bone, but seems to be the center of the opponents attention... As if he is shining himself.

Zanpaku-to Sealed: Has a Black handle with a slanted white stripe rounding throughout the handle. The guard is a Diamond Diagram with 2 Massive diamond shaped stubs on each side of the bladed front and back of the blade itself and a diamond figure at the bottom of the handle.

Zanpaku-to: Amai Bengosha (Light Defender)
Release command: Shine your Radiance

Released Appearance: A curved blade that starts as an inward curve from the handle then curves outward from each side at the end of the blade with a symmetrical eye-shaped gap in the middle of the sword with a glowing void in the middle of the blade that slowly enlarges from the glow of the blade itself in a dark place, or from the sun itself. The guard stretches outward like the blade ends and pronounces the diamond shaped ends more effectively. The handle and the underpart still stay the same.

Shikai abilities:

Kagayaki (Radiance): Amai Bengosha glows with the light of that of the Sun itself, And shoots a semi-massive blast of light that creates Shadow's defining its position at a Target. As long as the Blade has a half-max void, it requires virtually no Reiatsu to shoot. If the void is below half-max, then Sougyou must put his own Reiatsu into the blade to shoot the blast. (Impact or shortly after targeted location triggers explosion)

Amai Musha (Light Warrior): The void in the gap of Amai Bengosha creates a life sized warrior of pure light has the extensions of arms and legs and holds a sword of pure light itself but nothing can be discerned from the being. It does not radiate light. leaving no shadows of other people. It's entire body is the same consistency of Shinigami skin itself and it self adapts to the flow of combat. Sougyou Musha can create an infinite amount of these warriors as they take relatively no spiritual pressure to hold up, so long as the void in the gap of the blade still has light drawn into it. The more of these Amai Musha the weaker they are collectively. One Amai Musha is equal to that of the opponent it's fighting as also 20 amai musha out at the same time collectively equal just the exact of the opponent it is facing.

Tenshi Rinjou (Angel Presence): Once the void in the gap of Amai Bengosha reaches the max touching the edges of gap, Sougyou Musha raises Amai Bengosha above his head and calmly says "Tenshi Rinjou". A huge burst of Spiritual Pressure is released from the blade and the void in the Blade reaches it's minimal size. Sougyou Musha has Pure Light Wings on his back and a Pure Light Halo over his head. While exerting a huge amount of Reiatsu, massively increases Sougyou Musha's Speed, Strength, and Hadō powers for a solid 10 seconds. Reaching speeds and strengths unmatched during those 10 seconds, generally is able to take out the opponent with no further use of his powers. But when the opponent still stands after the abilities end Sougyou Musha feels a huge repercussion afterwards, for the amount of Reiatsu it takes to hold that is enough to weaken all other of his abilities, Movements, and Attacks for the next few days.

Bankai: Kyuuten Amai Bengosha (Heaven's Light Defender)

Release Activation: He puts his hand in the gap of the sword and grabs the void, while ripping it out he calmly says "Bankai"

Bankai Appearance: The sword returns to the look of a Normal Katana. Behind Sougyou is an Angel that has the same look as the Amai Musha. No face, and no clothes, just a being of pure light with Angel Wings and an Angel Halo.

Kyuuten Musha (Heaven's Warrior): The Angel acts independently of Sougyou Musha, but also does specific actions that Sougyou Musha gives it via thinking. When attacked the Angel can instantaneously appear around Sougyou but takes a mere second to come detached from Sougyou's being. When covering Sougyou, the Skin of the Angel becomes twice as strong and makes near improbable with connecting a physical attack with Sougyou himself. While detached their skins independently are the same, The Angel receives all the speed, strength, and Hadō capabilities of Sougyou himself; e.g. both can use Hadō 31 at the exact same time from two different positions. The Angel can also create weakened Amai Musha since the Angel itself takes forth most of the power of the sword and is always slightly better than the Opponent in their current state.

Kyuuten Kagayaki (Heaven's Radiance): The Angel shoots a Massive blast, double the power of Kagayaki in Shikai form that takes Reiatsu from Sougyou. The Kyuuten Kagayaki is twice as fast and is able to ark turn to have a higher chance of hitting it's target. (Arks from behind and targets their new current location as the explosion point.)

Kyuuten Shinsei (Heaven's Divinity): Sougyou's final ability, he puts forth all his reiatsu into his angel making it as powerful as he possibly can to deliver the final blow to his opponent. The Angel's smooth appearance to show it's stability of Reiatsu maintenance, becomes every rigid and erratic like to show the maximum of the Reiatsu containment. The swift movement that is the the dash and the attack is equal to that of light speed. After the blow is delivered the angel evaporates and returns the Bankai back to it's Shikai form with the void being at it's minimal point. Sougyou drops to one knee due to the energy loss. If his opponent still stands after his blow he sheaths his sword sealing it and leaves the fight to have another fantastic battle with them again. (This ability takes a few seconds to charge up, regardless of missing or hitting... When the attack happens, the after affect till happens: Reverts to Shikai Form)
Johan Pesaro

Weight: 180 lb.

Height: 6”3’

Appearance: Johan has messy short brown hair that looks as if the tips were singed by flames and deep brown eyes. He’s tall but has a lean, yet tough stature. His skin is tan, almost chocolate colored, and has strong muscles under his long sleeved t-shirt and jeans he always wears.

Personality: Johan has a fiery, energetic personality that keeps him in a happy mood much of the time. He enjoys the energy of fiery latin music, sometimes blurting out yells of excitement, unable to help himself. Johan is quite self-righteous, always insisting that one does what they believe is right, rather than do something for the sake of another. He always has a protective side--if any of his friends are in danger, he will not hesitate to make their safety his priority and intervene with the fighting.
Johan carries a gold coin in his pocket wherever he goes for good luck, tossing it in the air and catching it habitually. Although he no longer remembers where he found it, it carries history from the ancient Incan empire within it.

Shikai: El Sol

Appearance: A red medieval jousting lance with sun stripes crudely etched from the tip toward the handle.

Release command: Blister and scorch all beneath you,

Ability 1: El Calor- Johan’s lance releases powerful heat waves that force everyone nearby to sweat quickly in dry heat, evaporating the sweat almost as quickly as it forms, depleting those caught of water weight at a dangerous rate. The heat dizzies the people around him indiscriminately and makes it difficult for them to think straight. Johan himself has thick skin that is resistant to extreme heat, able to cope with high temperatures, essentially making him immune.

Ability 2: Vientos Calientes- The heat El Sol exudes begins to blow on the breeze and swirl around at quick rates. These winds blister whatever the touch, causing the target to wince and flinch as the wind scorches them, causing their skin to peel, and making it difficult to remain holding their weapon in their hands.

Bankai: Un Incendio Provocado

Appearance: Johan is covered in conquistador’s armor with a helmet over his head and his lance now a double edged spear. The armor is a mix of gold and red and ancient Incan depictions of the sun are sketched all across it.

Ability 1: Caballo de Llamas- Johan holds his hands out and reigns of fire appear in them as the bright sun’s rays gather beneath him, forming into a powerful riding horse with dark caramel fur and a mane of flames. Johan’s armor is flame retardant, protecting him from the heat that sears through whatever else it touches. The horse itself is named Carmen and can run at high speeds, reaching nearly 100 mph at top speed while leaving a trail of flames along the path it takes. At its speed, Johan can lacerate his opponents with his spear as he passes, sticking them in the neck or piercing their throat. Carmen herself is made up of flames from the sun and can regenerate almost immediately when injured.

Ability 2: Las Bombas- There are small, tiny valves on Johan’s armor, indiscernible from a distance, that releases explosive gas around him, both colorless and odorless. The slightest spark can send the entire area into smoke, searing whatever is caught in it harshly. Johan is protected from the detonations by his impregnable armor. The gas is not poisonous, and doesn’t harm the body when inhaled. Johan’s personality, however, makes it difficult for him to gauge the amount of gas he releases and whether its been used up. Due to this, he is often prone to self-combustion with his reckless fighting style, making him all the more thankful for his fireproof armor. This serves as more of an inconvenience toward others as they can never predict the spontaneity of these explosions.

Ability 3: Flores Dobles- The spear tips on Johan’s weapon, Un Incendia Provocado, blazes with flames that are sparked when he slides them against the floor or wall, anything that would set them off like a match. The flames go out at his will, letting him time it with his Las Bombas perfectly to catch his opponent off guard. Johan is very adept at using the spear, twirling and jabbing it with lethal skill. The movements require a lot of space and lack safety, making it a danger to anyone nearby.

Manifestation description: Johan’s coin begins to shine with bright sunlight that blinds whoever looks at it temporarily, forcing them to look away. When the light dies down enough for them to look again, they see that the coin is replaced by a large golden sun disc in Johan’s hands. The disc itself is approximately two feet in diameter an inch thick, with dozens pointed rods extending from the edge of the sun disc, representing the sun’s rays. These rods are about a yard long and can detach from the disc to float independently at Johan’s will. The disc itself floats in the air as well once Johan releases it, as it blazes to extreme temperatures that even Johan’s heart retardant gloves cannot handle for too long.

Manifestation abilities:

Ability 1: Las Lanzas del Sol- The rods of the sun disc blaze with heat and flames as they fire at their target from all directions, intending to pierce and burn them at once in an endless onslaught. Johan is able to grab these rods freely, his gloves protecting him from the heat of the rods for an entire five minutes, and use them as melee weapons if he so chooses, or chuck them like boomerangs or javelins.

Ability 2: Mal de Ojo- The sun disc rises high into the sky, often placing itself in the path of the sun, and magnifies the rays to create a powerful heat wave below. Anyone underneath will begin to suffer from severe dehydration, heat strokes, and even hallucinations if they are not careful. If the disc is drenched in water, the heat it produces drops dramatically until all the water on it evaporates. Then it will continue with the same high level of heat as before.

Ability 3: Huelga de Meteorito- The sun disc and the rods reform once more in the air and ascend even further, hovering above the target. The disc then begins to spin as the rods spew flames from their tips, enveloping the entire disc in massive spinning flames that dwarf its original size. The meteor then begins to descend quickly, slamming into its target mercilessly.

[Theme Song: Ridiculous Game--Spanish Music :D]
hơn một năm qua wantadog said…
worried
Just randomly curious but when exactly is the posting order taking effect?(I don't wanna accidently post out of order or something T_T)
As far as I know, it hasn't taken effect yet, so don't worry about that. I'll chat with BP and figure out when we want to start it up.
My last preemptive character post (probably) at last. She's sun related, like Johan, but is NOT a psuedo-shinigami >.<

Tsubaki Tokugawa (Titania)

Height: 5”2’

Weight: 120 lb. (200 w/ armor)

Position: 9th squad captain

Appearance: Has long strawberry blonde hair cut in the typical ‘hime’ style (hair frames a box around her head with her bangs cut to end just above her eyes, cheek length side locks, and the rest of the hair lengthy and straightened) with her hair reaching just below her thighs and reddish orange eyes. She appears to have a benign, small appearance that would threaten no one on sight. Due to her small size, she is often mistaken for a child despite her advanced age. She has deep crimson eyes and pale skin that only adds to her appearance as a little girl. Despite her size, however, she wears thick and heavy edo style samurai armor that are deep crimson, aside from the gloves and tabi socks she wears with her sandals. She has a matching helmet within her estate, but due to her lack of need for it, she normally leaves it behind. On her armor’s shoulder is her family crest; a Maruni-mitsubaaoi, or, Circle Around Three Hollyhock Leaves, “triple hollyhock” for short. Since her haori is not visible when she wears her armor over it, she has her squad number printed on the flat surface of her armor’s back.

Personality: Tsubaki was born in a prominent noble family in Soul Society known for their contribution of excellent shinigami that enter Shino Academy’s advanced classes and join the first squad, sometimes straight into a seated position. Tsubaki is no exception, becoming the Tokugawa clan’s finest contribution, despite her gender. Tsubaki is a calm and collected person, always focused and taking care of her duty thoroughly. She’s also quite religious—she has a belief in the sun where she feels that the entire world is thanks to its warmth and energy. She often refers to people as “children of the sun” and makes silent prayers to Amaterasu, the Shinto goddess of the sun. She’s was recognized as a prodigy at a young age, and so has developed a responsible and disciplined nature. Though she usually remains calm, she has a fervent passion for the warrior spirit. Tsubaki has the honor of a samurai from the Sengoku period, seeking to bond and acknowledge her enemies with each strike they trade, unwilling to strike if she has an unfair advantage even if it costs her. Her sense of honor also extends to her defensive style. She is known for coming from every one of her battles without a single wound on her back, even if she sustains infinite injuries across her front. She refuses to do the enemy the disgrace of turning her back to them, no matter what the cause.

Bio: Born into the esteemed Tokugawa family, she always bore the burden of high expectations. Her father always insisted that she strive to be the best that she can be. He was not referring to power or rank. You can lose rank. You can lose money. You can even lose all the bonds that you have with others. But you died with your pride, no matter what. As long as she did what she felt was she’d never experience any guilt or regret, and would die with a smile.
And so she did, becoming an excellent shinigami that ranked top of her class in Shino Academy. She ranked above average in hand to hand combat, shunpo, and average at kido. She was considered a prodigy at zanjutsu and was able to release her shikai at an early age. Upon graduation, Head Captain Yamamoto Shigekune Genryuusai welcomed her into the first division as 8th seat. The seated officers of squad 1 are rumored to be the most ideal shinigami, models that deal with emergency swiftly, making quick decisions and acting promptly before the order is even given. In order to prevent the event of doing any shame to the squad, Tsubaki set herself the task of becoming the ideal shinigami as well. She succeeded well enough to catch the eye of the head captain, who believed she had potential. He trained her as his own student in the art of the zanpakutou and further hardened her morals. Through Yamamoto’s rigorous and merciless training, Tsubaki quickly become the most skilled at sword combat among the Gotei 13. She’s been offered several positions as the vice-captain of multiple squads but refused each time. She had been inspired by the loyalty that Sasikabe, the vice-captain, showed to her teacher and remained as third seat of the squad to display her own loyalty. Upon Chojiro’s death, she began vice-captain temporarily until Toshiro was elected head-captain. Tsubaki voluntarily returned to her seat as 3rd seat, allowing Toshiro to choose a lieutenant more suitable for him. Toshiro offered to nominate Tsubaki as a captain, but she once again refused, not wishing to leave the first squad, which stands for principles and pride. To compensate, Toshiro gave Tsubaki the privilege to wear her family’s suit of armor rather than a standard 1st division haori. Upon Renee’s exile, Toshiro once again requested for Tsubaki to take a captain position, and this time Tsubaki agreed, unable to convince herself to refuse the captain-commander’s request another time.

Zanpakutou: Nichirin

Type classification: Kido; fire

Release command: Bring glory to those who hold the blade of faith,

Sealed form: Nichirin remains as four blades sheathed in scabbards along the side of the armor along Tsubaki’s legs, two on each side. On both sides, she has a wakizashi higher up, nearer to her hip, and a katana below that. Aside from their sizes, the swords have identical hilts. They are wrapped in gold and yellow cloth and the guards are golden with sharp indents creating a star-like shape only with nearly a hundred points, like a razor.

Fighting technique: As a master swordswoman, Tsubaki can draw and sheath her four swords in quick succession to use as needed. Her speed, skill, and even strength on many occasions, surpass other shinigami as she uses relentless attacks to overwhelm her opponent, using a variety of techniques and tactics. If Tsubaki were fighting a captain, usually two of the three aspects mentioned would supersede theirs, due to her captain level strength. (If she were fighting a second squad captain, she would be slower but stronger and probably more skillful. If she fought Komamura, she’d be faster and more skillful, but not stronger.)

Shikai appearance: Nichirin does not change at all once released. Their appearance remains the same as the unreleased state in every aspect, from blade tip to the pommel.

Shikai abilities:

When either sealed or released, Tsubaki uses a variety of named sword techniques with different capabilities with Yontōryū (four sword style). None of these are special abilities in and of themselves, but utilize her two real abilities, which allow the techniques to be used to their full potential. Her techniques also rely greatly on her own prowess with the sword.

Hiatari (exposure to the sun)- The four blades of Nichirin are constantly gathering energy from the sunlight like solar panels, even when sheathed, and carry a near infinite supply of it. Tsubaki absorbs this energy into her body as she wields the handles of the swords, and her senses ‘clear up’, essentially. Her sight is immune to impediments, allowing her to see everything within her sight perfectly, ignoring fog, mist, or even darkness, allowing her to see in the darkness as if it were day time. Her hearing can distinguish every sound without effort, and all the weight and fatigue in her body vanishes, allowing her to move freely. Even her own strength is increased, increasing the power behind her strikes. Essentially, movement and sensing becomes as easy as breathing to her, allowing her to use her sword techniques to their full devastating ability.

Enjin no Yonhi (Ring of four suns)- A technique that utilizes the sun energy stored within the four blades for offense. Tsubaki draws her four swords at once, holding the ends of the hilts of a katana and a wakizashi at once, the wakizashi pointing the opposite direction, much like a dagger. The four blades glow with golden sun energy and forms glowing spheres that hover around Tsubaki in a box shape at exactly two feet with her at the center. Regardless of where she moves, they stay the same distance from her. These spheres are concentrated masses of molten energy that burn and sear whatever they touch. Even water that comes into contact with them evaporates immediately. As Tsubaki swings her swords, a sphere (the number is concurrent with the number of swords she swings. There is one orb that forms from each blade, and that respective orb acts with the sword it came from) shoot forward like a bullet and rams into the target, exploding into an inferno of heat and light on contact. These flames inflict severe burns that eat away at the skin, but they also eat away at the target’s resolve and faith, allowing doubt to cloud their minds and take the place of arrogance. If they survive the inferno, they are left with little to no will power left, leaving them unwilling to even live on from their sorry state.
Each of the four orbs can only be summoned once a day, with a set time. As soon as the run rises, regardless of the situation or how many of the orbs have been used, they reform immediately.

Bankai: Dainichi

Bankai description: Tsubaki draws her four swords out at once and tosses them into the air right in the path of the sun. They split into countless identical blades almost at once, which fall to the ground unsheathed, littering the ground within a single mile diameter with katana with a red and gold colored hilt that looks exactly the same as the ones beside it. These swords create a perfect sphere shape when looking at from high above with seven rectangular protrusions extending out in all directions for about another quarter mile, creating the shape of the Japanese sun. In the confusion of the swords hailing from the sky, everyone within the circle finds that their own weapon is nowhere to be seen. Tsubaki is barehanded as well, and her armor’s color slightly changes from its dark crimson to a brighter red. This indicates that it harnesses some of the sun’s energy, increasing in strength to withstand energy attacks better.

Chikeikōka Sentō Meguri (Terrain Effect: Thousand Sword Circumference)- In order to reclaim their own weapon, one must be able to find it without being able to discern it from the other swords around them in the field. Their weapon is randomly placed within the field of swords and is put in a dormant state—it emits no spiritual pressure and has its formed concealed looking like any of the other katana. It also is forced into its sealed state. If someone enters to field after it has been activated, they will be unaffected by this effect, and Tsubaki can only reactivate it by undoing and reactivating her bankai. This appeals to Tsubaki’s nature, as she is a master of Sentouryu (thousand sword style). Tsubaki grabs the nearest swords to her and attacks and presses her opponent with her superior abilities. The opponents have the freedom to use the swords around them as well, but in their hands, these katana are no different from Asauchi; they have no abilities whatsoever, aside from radiating warmth that they exude when held. In order to reclaim their own weapon, one must be able to find their zanpakutou without being able to see or sense it. As being able to figure out which one it is on your own is near impossible, the most efficient method would be to grab and use sword after sword until they finally touch the right one and it takes the form of their sword. Then the wielder can release it and use it as they could before to fight.

Amateru (Shining heaven)- Once activated upon verbal command, each sword that Tsubaki holds in her hands as a glowing white line stretching from the tip of the blade across the enter sharp edge of the katana to the hilt. Her movements begin to leave an afterimage of swords, though this is purely visual effect. The beauty of her techniques is enhanced by these movements, as they actually become visible thanks to the delay these images provide. Tsubaki’s slashes, however, increase in speed and strength, and her techniques increase to a level beyond what she was capable of while in shikai, allowing her to ‘become’ the sword, essentially, that never turns her back to her enemy. This is Tsubaki’s signature technique that earned her the title ‘Goddess of the Rising Sun’ from her days in the first division.

Shinken (Blade of faith)- Every single sword from Tsubaki’s Chikeikōka Sentō Meguri begins to glow with bright gold and white light and turn into sun and spirit particles that gather in one of Tsubaki’s open hands, forming a single katana. This katana looks the same as all the other generic ones that create it, only this blade has the gathered warmth of the katana from the previous form, creating a searing hot blade that practically glows from the heat it is carrying. This blade releases this heat in quick, powerful bursts with every stroke, sending powerful heat waves and melting whatever can be melted in its path. When the blade collides with a person, the burst of heat burns, scorches, and chars them mercilessly with each strike. The handle of this katana is twice as hot as the surface of the blade when it’s not in motion (the bursts of heat are hotter) and Tsubaki struggled just to hold onto the blade for too long. Normally she can only hold it for 2-3 minutes before her gloves are completely burnt through and the hilt comes in contact with her skin. For the next five minutes, her hand begins to burn from the pain of the heat, each stroke becoming worse and worse. Tsubaki has never attempted to hold it more than seven minutes. It usually burns her hand beyond the point where she can even wield the sword any longer.
That was incredible, Exorcist. Great character! XD.
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
A charcter i'd like to bring in :)

Name : Kiroku Sakku

Height : 5'9

weight : 200 LBS

Muscel build : Meduim build heavy detail

Body type : Long and lanky ( like Gin ) with a athlectic tone to it

Rank / occupation : Captain squad 3

apperance : Kiroku has long dead staright white hair that comes down to the back of his neck he has always has a strand of hair coveing his left eye his Iris is a lifeless grey color and his pupil and faded black color a strange feature that he has is much like Gin he's always smileing. his Haori has extended sleeve's and he wears a normal soul reaper uniform. over his arms he wears black hand gaurds that go from his fore arm to the top of his hands.

Persnailty : Kiroku is proabily one of the most creepyiest people you'll ever meet he is very playful despite how he get's to play he is always looking for the "perfect playmate" he also use's very dark humor and has a nack for makeing people who are worrying about a loved one worse he does show a bit of kindness towards his divsion also he isn't scared to say what he thinks of people he is also head strong and very Opinative he never hides his playful side he is also always laughing or giggleing he also refurse everything to a game or rules. but like any captain in combat he's a force to be reckond with to most enemyies they are often intimdated by him and what he is capeable of. he also like's to play jokes on people in soul soceity and enjoy's like the prevouis captains before him takeing long walks around soul society is also very Charismatic and enjoy's the little things he also adresses every one in soul society by there propper tittle or he sais miss or mr.

Stats :

Shunpo : 90

swordsman ship : 90

Agilty : 90

Durabilty : 90

strength : 90

Stamina : 90

endurance : 90

Bio : not by choice Kiroku was enrolled in the shinigami acdeamy when he was 5 and graduated and was put into a seated spot when he was 9 he didn't get along with any of the other soul reapers mostly because he slacked off and was a nice little kid not capeable of Violence until when he was sent on a mission with the asstaint captain and 3rd seat of his squad the mission went horrable the captain showed up to see his asstaint captain his 3rd seat and a bunch of hollow dead with a little kiroku with a crazyied smile on his face covered in blood repeating "those who never hide there playful side." as well as crazyied laughter after that indcident Kiroku was never the same he was classified as Mentally insane and Pysopath however the captain commander didn't want to kill or dispose of Kiroku so he was placed as the asstaint captain and later captain of 3rd divsion and within a few years he earned the tittle Dream master Kiroku and is qulified as one of the most deadlyiest captains in the historey of soul society.

now before I start his zanpakuto this is another Ideal Idea on what I would have for a Zanpakuto :P.

Zanpakuto :

Shikai name : wan Izure sezaru chi ( one who has many )

Bankai name : wan Izure sezaru chi tai ( one who has many reailtyies )

Release phrase : play around a little

Sealed state description : in it's sealed state Wan Izure seazru chi is a meduim legength Katana so about 4 or 5 inches longer than a short sword and 2 or 3 inches shorter than a Katana it has a light blue wraping around it's hilt the blade is also a faded midnight black the sheath is a pure ghostly paleish white color.

Shikai description : before the blade enters it's shikai the blade glows a bright white color almost blinding the oppent when it transforms the blade color is a spectrum blue makeing it appear transparnt the gaurd gorws a bit more triangular the blade stays the same legength.

shikai abiltyies :

Shugi hi ikko ( Rule of one ) when this abilty activate feathers made of Kiroku's Reistu glitter off the blade and around him and the oppent for a 4 meter circular raiduis when the feathers touch the oppent it enters there body that is how the abilty is activated. the abilty is like Koga Kuchiki once the feathers enter the body he can now mainipulate the oppents sense of perception such as incereaseing distanceing makeing things appear further way than they really are makeing things appear closer to than they really are. the feathers can be blocked by Bakudo level 10 and up this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 3 minute cool down time .

gi hi ni ( Rule of two ) the user feels like there whole world was just turned upside down than back to right side up once that sensation happens they are now in the backwards reailty where everything is oppsite so if Kiroku cut's your left arm a cut appears on the right side, if you block you get hit if you attack you block only kiroku know's the rule's leaveing his enemey to figure it out them selves this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 3 minute cool down time. Also how this abilty starts is a soft song plays from Kiroku Zanpakuto the song take's up a 5 meter circular raiduis.

Sono soudai Junjou ( the grand rule ) this abilty is going to sound over powered for a shikai abilty however there are great restrictions on this abilty. this abilty starts when the oppents use's there Zanpakuto's abilty a mirror appears and gives a flash than Kiroku is seen with his enemeyies Zanpakuto note the enemey still has there's of wich now Kiroku can use that same abilty to attack his enemey and that abilty only and the enemey can no longer use the abilty he used to attack Kiroku with if the user keeps attacking Kiroku with diffrent abiltyies Kiroku can only keep absorbing and useing them however he must give up the one he is currently copying. this abilty lasts 2 minutes and has a 5 minute cool down time the mirror that appears is a little 3 feet long 3 feet wide circular mirror this abilty can be easyily avoided you litterly don't use your zanpakuto abiltyies the mirror stays for the same time peroid as the abilty does the mirror can also be destoryed by Kido of level 10 and up also he can only copy captain level and lower zanpakuto.

Bankai description : once Kiroku enters in his bankai his sword seems to actually turn into that of a spectrum blade Kiroku as well looks a little transparant but it's barely notice able.

Bankai abiltyies :

Sono Sacchi shiai ( the sense game ) how this abilty activate is four birds made of Kiroku's Reistu appear and bolt toward the enemey at kido speed if the birds hit the enemey the 4 major sense's are now gone for 3 minutes ( sight , hearing,touch,smell ) so it's a survial game you can counter this abilty like tosen you have to catch the blade or touch it however the moment you let go back to the game. the bird can be blocked by level 20 bakudo.

Sono Gyaku emono ( the Opposite Game ) this abilty is a strengthed version of the second shikai abilty only now you see everything upside down and even the way you move is backwards now so you go left you appear right.how everything get's turned upside down is a little 5 foot long barrier and 5 foot wide appears over Kiroku and the user an image of what they where they are fighting appears upside down within this barrier people can't escape from the barrier they have to wait the whole 8 minutes your in the backwards reailty. this abilty has a 4 minute cool down time.

Sono Genkou shiai ( the Copy Game ) when this abilty is activated a Gaint Rectangular mirror that is 5 by 5 ( five long and five feet wide ) appears in front of Kiroku when the enemey attacks the mirror with one of there Zanpakuto's abilty the mirror remains unscratched but the user can no longer use that abilty if the user keeps attacking they loose all there Zanpakuto abiltyies the real power of this is that Kiroku gains each abilty lost an an image of the person's Zanpakuto makeing the enemeyies Zanpakuto look like a fake this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 5 minute cool down time. Kiroku can use up to 3 Zanpakuto abityies of another Zanpakuto and nun of his own when useing this abilty again he can only copy captain level and lower Zanpakuto.

Just make a note, Wolfmaster, but you may as well edit out the stats, because we don't use them on this forum. Otherwise, interesting enough character. Oh, yeah, please put him as 3rd Seat of squad three for the time being, as I said, he won't be 'Captain', until Kogase Sonoyuushi is no longer Captain. I will make that happen some time during the next Arc, however.
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
I only copy and pasted :P but I know & I know :P i'll protray him as 3rd seat
Okay, cool, that works. Thanks, dude. XD
Wolfmaster (Wan Izure Sezaru Chi) –

Shikai:

1) So do the feathers have any physical presence, or do they simply pass through solid, non-energy matter? If they pass into the opponent, do they stay there, or do they keep descending as normal? What happens if a Hado hits them? How fast do the feathers move? You say it creates these feathers around him AND the opponent. What’s the range on this (you say 4 meters around either of them, but at what range will this not create this circular radius of feathers around them)? Does the presence of more feathers increase the perceptual difference? Is the ability to change perception infinite, or is there a specific range along which their perception can be modified? Does this only affect vision, or can it affect other senses?

2) I’m confused here. Does this ability only affect Kiroku, or does it affect both him and the opponent? The reason I ask is you say “the user feels” instead of “the opponent and the user feels.” I’ll treat it as affecting both for the rest of this. There’s some more confusion here as well. I can understand that there’s a number of rule changes going on, but this starts to border on the weird. It seems that while defending, you’re offending, and while offending, you’re defending. How does that work exactly? When you put up a shield, you attack, but where? How? How do you know the range of any given attack if it’s not even an attack? As for the cuts changing sides aspect, do you have to actually cut their left side for their right side to receive it, or does their right side have to be vulnerable and it doesn’t matter with regards to their left? Does this only function within that 5 meter radius? If so, what happens to blasts that come from ranged positions and enter that space? Are they similarly affected? You really have to be careful to spell out all the rules here. I understand that the character you’re up against won’t know these rules, but we need to, and you’ll have to be careful with the rule structure, because right now this sounds overpowered.

3) The restrictions on this aren’t entirely understandable. Does the mirror only flash when an opponent is using their zanpakuto’s ability? You say the ability only lasts 2 minutes, but does the opponent have access to that ability again when the two minutes are up? Can this copy both shikai and bankai abilities? Can the mirror be destroyed by physical strikes as well? Does the mirror only work if the attack is done on the reflective side, or will it affect no matter what side of the attack is done on? Is the mirror completely stationary, or can it be moved? Does the wielder gain any knowledge of the ability they take when they’ve taken it, or do they require knowledge of the ability ahead of time? This doesn’t sound overpowered, but it does depend on the answers to these questions.

Bankai:

1) So each of these birds represents one of the four senses you mention, or will the first one that strikes you always remove the same sense, no matter which it is? If it’s the former, do they look different? How large are the birds? Can they be destroyed by a physical strike or kido strike as well? Do they think independently of the wielder (i.e. are they capable of dodging attacks on their own), or do you have control over them, or are they single-minded and simply fly at the opponent, regardless of what’s coming their way? Is there a cool down time on this? You say they can counter this by grabbing the opponent’s blade. Can this also be countered by grabbing things created by the blade, such as the mirror?

2) The difficulty is that this bears striking similarities to Shinji’s ability, but the differences are stark as well. Essentially, Shinji’s blade is entirely one of perception. If it’s attacking from in front, he’s actually attacking from behind. If it’s above you, he’s actually below. That seems to be what you’re saying here (as opposed to earlier, where actions have essentially opposite consequences), but now you’re including a barrier. I’m confused by the barrier. It sounds like it’s just a square barrier above their heads, but doesn’t that mean that every single other direction is seen normally? You might want to make this a bubble barrier that forms around them both. Also, you’ll want to be specific about the fact that the barrier cannot and will not block any attacks. Essentially, it’s a perceptual barrier (if I’m reading this correctly), otherwise it will just block all attacks (since it can’t be escaped) over that 8 minute period. Also, what’s the range on this? It seems like it changed from shikai to bankai.

3) Once again, this depends on the answers to the previous questions for the shikai variant of this ability, especially now that it can essentially seal an opponent’s zanpakuto and steal all of its abilities. You’ll have to be all the more careful about how you address those questions.

Overall, it looks interesting, I just feel that there’s a lot of depth to the abilities that isn’t matched by the detail they need.
Theme song for Kowareta!

(Why does this sound more Fairy Tail than Naruto?)
Because the same person who composes Fairy Tail's awesome music made this theme as well >:D And I'm assuming that I will have the honors of posting his breakthrough with his manifestation? Bluebell will be thrilled. *evils smirk*
Yup, you can have the honors. My post is already up.
laugh
Name: Issho Takahashi

Height: 6ft

Weight: 65 Kgs

Zanpakuto: Nagareboshi (Falling Star)

Zanpakuto Type: Kido / Direct Combat (Can be either, Issho has only used it against Nagareboshi herself, Issho uses the Kido aspects against opponents that prefer to keep their distance, and used Direct Combat verses someone that likes fighting up close).

Unreleased Appearance: It has a long hilt wrapped in yellow nylon, the guard is rather large and has zig zaggy holes around the blade for a unique appeal. His Zanpakuto is 6ft long and 4 inches wide.

Release Command: Descend,

Released Appearance: The Zanpakutos blade color changes to yellow and the hilt now has a chain hanging off of the end, the chain looks like a bunch of connected stars. Now in this form when Issho attacks, it leaves a yellow slash effect. Also, the tip of the blade is shaped like a 5 pointed star. Nagareboshi in its shikai state is 4"6 long and 3 inch wide. The star point at the end of the blade is 4 inches wide. The yellow blade glows frequently.

Bankai: Un-Discovered

Information: Issho is a calm man and a very responsable person, he can both maintain order and keep a good relationship with his fellow squad members. He graduated the Soul Reaper academy with flying colors due to his impressive spiritual pressure and mastery of Kido at a young age. He was selected as the Vice-Captain immediately after he joined Squad 5. No one has ever seen Issho's Zanpakuto release, because he feels he's never needed to use it. He also keeps a good relationship with his Zanpakuto and trains with her frequently, due to this his spiritual pressure is not so different than a Captains. He has not yet achived Bankai, but he is pretty close. He has Aqua-White hair that reaches his lower back, and has slender green eyes, though he keeps his eyes closed alot like Gin Ichimaru. Issho has complete control over his spiritual pressure, but prefers to keep his unreleased Zanpakuto the length of his body to increase his striking power, though his speed is hardley effected at all. Another reason he keeps it so long is that when he awakens his Zanpakuto, his body would have ajusted to heavy weapons, meaning he would swing his released Zanpakuto that much qucker.

Zanpakuto Spirit Information: She has long bright yellow hair with a heavenly glow to it, she wears a long purple robe with a pink sash wrapped around her waist and her eyes are very green. She and Issho are very close, as all Soul Reapers and Zanpakutos should be.

[Shikai Abillitys]

-1) Nijū fōsu (Double Force)
Any Kido based technique uses whilst in shikai has twice it's original attack force. (Kido Force x2).

-2) Kido-hō (Kido Cannon)
Issho can use his Zanpakuto's energy to enhance the power of his Kido even further. He must point his sword rather than use his hands. (Kido Force x1.5)

-3) Sutā zekkyō (Star Scream)
Issho must point Nagareboshi into the sky and announce this attacks name to preform it. The glow of the sword brightens and the blade becomes engulfed in a bright yellow light. After about 10 seconds of charging this blade, a sound occurs that sounds similar to screaming. After the screaming begins is when Issho can aim the attack, he must point the blade up into the air, and at that point a beam is released. Once the beam gets so high, it splits into many star shaped energy projeciles that home in on the enemy, the attack force of this is deadly. Getting pelted by at least 100 of these stars would be about like being hit with a Getsuga Tenshou. A fully charged Sutā zekkyō can create up to 500 stars. Issho must remain stationary while this attack is going on. (It'd be way to Op otherwise in my opinion).

-4) Hitei (Negation)
Issho can negate certian Kido based attacks by stabbing them with Nagareboshi. They must be either Beam or Projectile type attacks. Though if someone stronger than him uses said kido against Issho and he attempts to block it, the negation will fail and Issho will suffer damage. The damage he would take though is weakened by about 50% at most if he can't cancel it.

[Bankai Abillitys]: Not made yet, sorry guys, he will have to discover them himself before I can post them. =)
Figured I may as well post this now. Two different inspirations merged into one character...I have some hopes for this guys :D I present 9th squad lieutenant, Kazuma Uesugi.

Kazuma Uesugi

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 194 lb.

Appearance: Kazuma is tall and has a powerful build that is hidden underneath his shohakusho, which is designed the same as any other shinigami. He wears a pair of zori sandals rather than straw. His hair is a deep indigo and extremely long. Kazuma ties it back in a ponytail that reaches his the back of his knees with a purple ribbon. Kazuma has a very typical ‘samurai’ aura, something that identifies him with his captain quite well.

Personality: Kazuma is a slightly sarcastic man with a very subtle nature. Even his movements are precise and use as little energy as possible, his senses expanded to watch his surrounding even when he is supposedly distracted. His has a very disciplined sort of bushido that complicates his relationship with Captain Tokugawa, who trains him in the art of the sword, but is a girl. He frowns at the idea of attacking a woman with his blade, even if they are armed, but knows that if he does not, his life would be in jeopardy during each and every one of their sparring matches.

Important to know facts: Kazuma cannot fight with his sword released, as the blade vanishes. He keeps his sword sealed when he’s on the offensive, using special sword techniques he learned from Tsubaki. His zanpakutou has a strange nature that allows his main offensive technique, Shikirouken, to be used while sealed.

Zanpakutou: Kusobanatate (Flower shield)

Release command: Halt,

Sealed state: A heavy straight-edged, the sword is wicked sharp, even for a zanpakutou, and is handled expertly by Kazuma. The blade is approximately five feet (150 cm) and is famed for its rumored ability to cut through dimensions.

Shikai description: The sword’s blade separates into seven different segments that sprout into seven large iridescent hyacinth flowers that float freely around Kazuma’s body in an elegant fashion.

Shikai abilities:

Aias- The hyacinth flowers gather in a pipeline formation, forming seven layers directly in front of Kazuma. Each of these massive flowers is significantly stronger than a Danku spell, each one reputedly as strong as a fortress wall. In order to reach Kazuma through them, one must shatter each one of the flowers first. Each flower accumulates damage, so after a certain amount of damage is done, they finally shatter so the attack may move onto the next layer. This defense has absolutely no offensive ability, however, and Kazuma cannot move while these flowers are out. Once a flower is shattered, it returns to form a seventh of his blade back in his hilt. To attack, Kazuma must return all of the flowers back to the sword, creating his sealed form once again. When Kazuma releases his shikai once more, all seven flowers are present every time. As these flowers always remain layered one after another, they have a difficult time blocking roundabout attacks from all sides.

Shikirouken (mirage blade)- This is a technique he uses while his sword is sealed. He slashes with his sword in a movement so quick; it is almost invisible to the eye. Its speed is purely a cover, though, to distract the opponent’s eye. This technique breaks logic and physics, allowing Kazuma to perform multiple slashes in an instant, his blade moving in mutually exclusive directions in an effect called ‘Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon’. The blade is basically in several different spots in the same exact moment, so a person can only physically focus on a single one of these attacks at a time, leaving them vulnerable to the rest of the slashes. This is a difficult attack to block, as the opponent would have to do the same impossible move and put their own weapon in multiple places at once in order to block the strikes.

Nukanu Tachi no Kata (Art of the Undrawn Long Sword)- While his blade is sheathed, Kazuma can still cut anything with a movement practically moving quicker than the eye can follow, slashing apart even the thickest of steel and striking multiple opponents within his range. Contrary to his Iaido techniques, this attack bypasses the bluntness of his sheathe and is by far the most powerful technique he has without releasing his shikai, and his shikai has no offensive ability. This technique is hidden by the intense speed of Kazuma's movement, and will be mistaken for Iaido, especially by those who doubt it the realistic possibility of cutting with a sheathed sword.

Bankai: N/A I have something in mind, but I really doubt I'll have him learn it, since he's just a vice-captain.
hơn một năm qua kage-no-asagiri said…
yo this is for white flame and blackpanther to see if i can join in.

Character name: Cash Leingod

Zanpakuto name: Lamentation. this takes on the appearance of a ash wood staff.

Shikai release: Protect and defend:

Shikai ability: in its released form lamentation takes on the form of a bladed shakujo. The weapon itself when it jingles sounds like wind chymes. its ability is unique that any allies their physical abilities double and the power of their attacks double where enemies their attack power is deduced by half, and their physical capabilities are lowered greatly. also kido or attacks when release are severely weakened.

he has one shikai ability Reversal strike: when his Shakujo meets an oncoming kido or energy attack the attack is redirected with twice as much force.

the force of his shakujo when connects hits with the force of a wrecking ball and can even crack or break enemy zanpakuto.

Bankai: appearance the Shakujo dissapears and dozens of translucent glowing ofuda like charms appear around him. the charms can explode, create shields and barriers, or slice into the enemy. also his zanpakuto manifests itself into the form of a dire wolf like that of amatarasu from Okami. the wolf has the same abilities as Cash.

The appearance of cash changes greatly he takes on an appearance that of the following link. outfit wise minus that dagger thingy link. except he wears a straw hat and a magatama appears in each hand. each step he takes or movement causes the same type jingle. the ofudas can also move on their own accord.

Bankai 1 Absorbtion: by attaching an ofuda to an enemy or ally he can either drain reiatsu or heal an ally or restore an ally's reiatsu. he can also use this on himself to restore allies health and energy. the ofuda's themselves burn into the flesh of his opponent for thirty seconds each before vanishing.

Bankai ability 2: Gravity: by attaching the ofudas to various areas he can affect the gravitational pull. he can make the area zero gravity or up to ten times the gravity of earth. the ofudas pull in all directions so essentially one can be ripped apart. attacks are also effected so say a gatsuga tensho can be forced into the ground or into the sky.

Bankai 3: Piercing void. using the ofudas Cash can create a mini void that sucks anything in its way. there is no escape from the void, and the ofudas can be launched like a projectile or attached to something. max 10 ofudas can be attached at a time, and cash can oly use this attack twice before passing out.

Cash is a medic specialist rivaling unohana, as a medic he is a master of kido and spells from level 1 - 50 he does not need to chant he can use the attack. level 51-100 he has to say the name. his attacks are designed mostly for defence, and he can healy even damaged soul chains and sleeps. he is lazy though and has a cherful personality and disposition. he is a half demon though ( which I checked and they exist) as such he is extremely strong, and fast when not using hsunpo. when using shunpo he amoves fast enough to leave an after image.. as a demon he can control ice and form ice out of thin air. which he uses to fight with lamentation when in bankai can use ice too

but he is severely weak against fire so one like Yamamoto would be his worst nightmare. his demon form increases his power and he takes on the appearance of samanosuke akechi's oni form. his ice he can use in blades projectiles etc. but he is not immune to ice attacks just has a great resistance. his inner demon though like a hollow fights to gain control. in terms of power kyoraku and jushiro could easily beat cash even though he is captain class.

he hates fighting but if need be he can be relentless. he has mastered a form of hand to hand that allows him easily to shatter bone with such a force the bone actually rips out of the body. he can also use his reiatsu to cover his hands to act as a bracer. as a medic he has deep understanding of the body and knows how to easily cripple one. and as a medic he also can easily figure out ones fighting style and weaknesses by studying them.

Hope you like him and he is good enough i wanted to make sure you know he is not godly and has most defensive supportive abilities since he is a medic. with one devastating offensive ability being piercing void. and there are those that can beat him, and he is a close range fighter with the strength surpassing that of even yamamoto and komamura.
any questions about his bio message me and i can explain . i will read up on the current story line as blackpanther asked. also if you whiteflame wants me to modify something let me know I am open to suggestions
sorry for the typos my stupid laptop was acting up.
big smile
@Kage. Heh, it's fine, dude. I like the idea and it sounds good. I'll let Whiteflame review whenever he has the time to do so. I'll let you know about further characters at a later date, but I'm thinking that you could also control a Captain, along with Cash. You would be able to choose from Captain Kotetsu (Unohana is made a Royal Guard in this RP), or Captain Hinamori (Captains of Squad Four and Five respectively). Otherwise, good job and I look forward to you joining the RP. Strike up a conversation sometime, so you can get to know the others. Also, I would urge you to add Wantadog, Whiteflame55, Zordaik, Kevy1, Fazoodle and silverexorcist.

@Exorcist and Fazoodle. I like your ideas and I'll update your Vice-Captains to the forum tomorrow, or maybe tonight if I get the time. XD
i dont mind controlling kotetsu. yeah i will add everyone
Speaking of controlling captains, does anyone have Soi Fon? Needless to say, if not, I'd like to control her. XD
big smile
@Kage... Awesome, sounds good. XD

@Exorcist. Heh, nope, no-one is controlling Soi Fon either. I guess we should wait until the Aizen: Revenge Arc, before assigning Captains to anyone else for the time being, though, I want to see who is going to do what, so we can make everything work. I was hoping that the Schola could crop back up at some point. Don't worry, though, I'll figure this out.
Name: Chronos, father of the 3 main greek gods, and god of time.

God Rank: Ancient

Information: Chronos is the father of the 3 main Greek gods, Zeus, Posiden and Hades. He has a long white beard that almost drags the ground, and a stave as long as his body, and on the top of it appears to be a little figurine of an hourglass. In the past, Zeus and his brothers cut Chronos up into little pieces, slaying him where he stood. But Chronos was no fool, he forseen his death and created a Time Egg before his death. The egg hatched and Chronos was reborn and now this angry god is now even more furious to find out that Shinigami now have God like powers, he wants to end this fight, and then after, deal with his sons. He posseses otherworldy spiritual pressure that would even frighten the elder gods.

Abillity 1: The hourglass flips upside-down, as the sands pour, time is slowed down to half it's normal speed, or double depending on what he chooses.

Abillity 2: This will be refered to as Chrono-Step, he stops time and simply moves to another area, however, since this skill would be OP if I didn't put this next part, I'll make it so he can't hurt the enemy while time is stopped. He can only use it for movment.

Abillity 3: Chronos can shoot a distortion beam, the beam is a direct laser type and shoots in a straight direction. This skill looks like electricity and posseses insane power.

Abillity 4: (Time Egg) - Chronos can create a Time Egg by molding his staff into an Egg shape, he will seemingly be left defenseless. But he can be reborn with this egg. This Egg takes a couple of thousands of years to hatch, but it can be destroyed if attacked by anything.

Let me know if this dude needs some nerfing done.
Fazoodle, the devil’s in the details on the first two abilities. For the first, does increasing or decreasing the speed at which time moves apply to him as well, or does it just apply to everything around him? If it’s the latter, it’s overpowered. Everyone would essentially have to have double his speed just to keep up with him as he uses this. It would be one thing if he could use this in short bursts, but if he can use this continuously over the course of even a minute, it becomes insane. The second is a bigger problem. Providing the limitation does help, but this ability essentially gives you two things. First, it essentially makes him invulnerable. He can stop time at any point he wishes and move out of danger. Second, it means he can set up kills. He can appear behind someone, charge the blast from ability 3, and then restart time. That’s essentially impossible to dodge.

Otherwise it’s good, just have to work on these two.
@Whiteflame and Fazoodle, maybe the ability two should have a time limit, like the ability can be used for five seconds and has a minute, or two minute cooldown... XD
surprise
[Nerfing Chronos 1]

Mabey Chronos should have lag time after all of his abillitys, and mabey they should differ depending on which ones they are. For example.

Abillity #1: 1 Minute Lag Time After Use. (Mabey a better idea would be to have this abillity would last 10 seconds, and only reach mabey within 3 feet of him).

Abillity #2: 5 Second Lag Time After Use. (Can't be used whilst using abillity 1).

Abillity #3: 20 Second Lag Time After Use. (He can't use any other skill whilst using this beam, it takes all of his focus, and it constantly emits from the stave).

About Abillity #4: This was really just a way for Chronos to revive for the Arc. The lag time on this will be a several thousand years. Because we can't have Chronos rapidly bringing himself back to life, and he's limited to 1 Egg at a time.

I'll also make it so, he can only use one abillity at a time. The effects of any of Chronos's techniques are negated whilst using Chrono-Step, it now requires his full consentration. Just let me know if he needs any further Nerfing.
big smile
Okay, that does sound reasonable, Fazoodle. XD. We'll give Whiteflame a chance to look over your re-edit, though, since he did review it for you.
I have one question about your Cronus--I'm not criticizing you or anything. I'm just a little obnoxious when it comes to historical accuracy and stuff like that, and it isn't as if you got something wrong or anything. I'm just curious as to why you didn't give him his sickle as a weapon? If you did, for ability numero 2, it could require him to slash through the air (and thus cut through the temoral structure, temporarily crippling it so he may bend it to his will for a limited time, and blah, blah, sci-fi nerd stuff XD. Once he completely the slash, he appears in the place he wishes. Since he can't attack, it's basically going to be space/time displacement, right? Cast time would be a significant part of it, rather than lag time, so someone could stop him before using it if need be, though they would have to be close and fast enough to stop him.

The same for ability number 1. The space limitation is good--I did the same thing for Bluebell. But if it required him to slash through a person's body with a conceptual scythe blade, he'd be able to control the victims own personal time and slow or speed them up as he wishes. I ran into something similar in Fate/Zero's ending [warning: Philisophical semi-otaku blathering ahead, as well as many spoilers for those who haven't watched the anime (but should!!!)!!!]. Kiritsugu's time axle allowed him to control his own personal time, and depending to what extent, movement around him is halved, quartered, or even cut to an eigth. In order to keep up, his epic advesary, Kirei, increased the speed at which he was moving in order to land a solid blow on Kiritsugu, who was appeared to be moving twice his own speed, rather that Kirei moving at half his speed. It's all perspective, I suppose, since time may very well be relative. That idea might work well for your first ability. [Spoilers OVER!!]

Just what I would suggest for your abilities. I've always attributed Cronus with his father's sickle, so I guess that's what bothered me initial. Use the ideas as you like, or don't. Odds are, I'm not going to make a temporal based zanpakutou after Bluebell for a LONG time. I prefer spatial abilities. So much easier to understand :D