Warriors (Novel Series) Let's talk spoilers: Enter if bạn dare!!!

123cosmo4 posted on May 09, 2009 at 03:32AM
I am reading Sunrise right now and it is incredible. I am so happy Purdy joined the Clan. Purd was so lonely and is now so funny. I think Purdy is right to defend Sol like that. I am trying to determine what will happen next...Sol is waiting at the twoleg nest for the three right now. It is such a good book so far. Anyone else want to discuss some spoilers with me?

Warriors (Novel Series) 2169 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2151-2169 of 2169

hơn một năm qua smartone123 said…
Makes sencE
hơn một năm qua Feathershine said…
Yeah, I wish they didn't leave us on a cliff-hanger. Like really? End a series off on a cliff-hanger. Does Dovewing get together with Bumblesteipe, or even with Tigerheart. Do Lionblaze and Cinderheartever get together. What is life like with Bramblestar as leader. So many questions!!
Ha xD right
hơn một năm qua Lilyflower4 said…
big smile
That is what they are supposed to do. They want you to read the next series. Hey anyone excited for Dawn of the clans, The Sun trail and Thunder rising?=) I am soooooooooooooooooo excited.
Very XD
epic fan failer! No one has posted for two weeks!
yep Xp
There must be nothing to post about!!!! Usually I am posting every other page, not every other post! Does anyone tthink that maybe why they Erins don't go on and start at the beginning because they have sooooommmmmeee feelings? Maybe the Erins can't imagine life without him-who-started-it-all. On another note, anyone else think that maybe there was an interior motive to the Erins killing ferncloud and Firestar and not killing sandstorm and dustpelt? I mean ,that was really cold, they were the only ones who were really dedicated to their mates. Plus they are both older than their mates. Maybe Sandstorm and dustpelt will get back together and have kits!!!! Its just athought, but, hey, since when is anythind a coincidence with the Erins.
last edited hơn một năm qua
I don't think so caus eis dustpelt and sandstorm related??I remember hearing that alot so if thaw so then that makes no sence :p
I feel SO sad for hollyleaf!!
I was just rereading, and I noticed that on the bottom of page 64, someone wrote"
remember the battle with the badgers? what if that happenes again but its the dark forest instead I mean they have the same purpose so what if bramble gets worried about squirel like before and they become maates again and have kits!!!!!!!!!!! " Well isn't that what happened? In the last Hope after the battlew bramble did forgive squirel. Prophesizer?
smartone do you come on when ever someone posts?
In into the wild I think, or when ever fire and storm got together fire said that dustpelt had some right to be mad bcz they would have probably been mates if it weren't for him
makes sence and ya i do

and maybe makes sence
WHYIS NO ONE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Cause fanpops dieing xd
wolfcat47 commented…
xd hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua theWOLFPACK15 said…
You know... I'm surprised no one has mentioned anything about Yellowfang's Secret yet. Or the New novellas: Cloudstar's Journey and Mistystar's Omen.

Mind you I have YS but have not had the chance to read it yet nor the other two.

On a side note.. 7 days left before The Sun Trail is out! :D
I need to read them All xDx
hơn một năm qua JayHollyLion said…
Yay Firestar dies! What a second...........still yay
ya firestar does die along with spottedleaf and hollyleaf
wolfcat47 commented…
YES I HATED FIRESTAR. NOOOO SPOTTEDLEAF AND HOLLYLEAF. me already read the The Last Hope hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Brambleshadow said…
Ferncloud also dies in the last hope