Seri chạng vạng Who's going to a midnight release party?

IrishTea posted on May 12, 2008 at 09:18PM
Is anyone here going to a Breaking Dawn midnight release party? I live in Massachusetts, but I'm planning to go to one in Maine that night because I'll be on vacation.

If anyone isn't sure, they should call their nearest Borders or Barnes and Noble (i think they're both having them)

Seri chạng vạng 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua tisha said…
I am! I am very, very excited because I love going to midnight releases. I'm going to a Barnes and Noble in Manhattan (which is in New York City). The only downside is I'll have to go at least 3 hours earlier to be in the front because the line will be HUGE. Cities=madness. Especially when there are obsessed Twilight fans counting down until the exact second when the final book comes out. The upside is, it won't take much time to get home and I can read until the wee hours of the morning to my heart's content until I finish the book. Then I will promptly come on fanpop and discuss the book with other fans who I'm sure will have read it too =]
hơn một năm qua emma-jeff said…
I haven't heard of any because in England it's not that well heard of :S I really wanna go to one through specially after missing the Harry Potter ones :(
last edited hơn một năm qua