Seri chạng vạng Does anyone agree with me about the trailer?

kttykatkate posted on May 06, 2008 at 11:37PM
Alright I love the Twilight series. And I am excited for the movie, but I really want them to do a good job (I'm not saying they aren't, I am just saying I don't want my favorite series ruined). I was wondering what everybody thinks of the teaser trailer they released- I thought it was really good but I was a little unhappy with how Edward talks. Especially when he says, "You really shouldn't have said that." I thought he was supposed to be playful and joking with her, not slight monotone. To me, his voice sounds more zombie than vampire. Does anyone else agree?
save

Seri chạng vạng 28 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua surfen_cutie09 said…
lol good point
however that was my fav. part of the trailer i love his smile after he says it but maybe its just because i love him

but yea i agree a little bit
but i also love emmets voice!! omg! lol

i am head over heels
im lame i know
hơn một năm qua kttykatkate said…
Lol I agree on Emmett! And Edward's smile is sweet- it's kinda crooked, like book Edward's. =)

haha Don't worry- I'm lame and head over heels too
lol at least im not the only one!!!

i cant even stop thinking about these books during the day..
i have read each of them at least twice and might even read them again
I can't even tell you how many times I've read Twilight. Possibly somewhere around 5? The other 2 I have only read once each but I'm definately planning on rereading them before Breaking Dawn. Can't wait!
i cant either!!
they are AMAZZINGG!!! lol
are you a jacob fan. or an edward fan just wondering
i like both but in different ways
i believe that edward and bella are true loves and should end up together and that jacob should imprint on some one else and just be friends with bella nothing more.

what do you think will happen//
hơn một năm qua Shandy said…
yes i imagined edward would sound different to how rob has done it. but seen as its only a teaser trailer maybe he only speaks like that for those lines... hopefully
Actually, that's excatly what I think about Edward and Jacob. I like Jacob and I feel bad when he gets hurt but I firmly agree that Bella and Edward should/must be together. I hope Jacob imprints on someone else and Jake and his girl have a double wedding with Edward and Bella or something. Not necessarily the wedding part, but I've heard rumors that Stephenie Meyer said the ending of Breaking Dawn bears some resemblance to Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream and Jacob imprinting on somebody thereby creating two happy couples (Jacob+person, Edward+Bella) would be similar, I suppose. It would fit the love triangle that got straightened out theme well, at least...
I definately agree with Shandy -- hopefully!
omgg i hope soo
so you have read a midsummer nights dream i havent.

yea im gald you agree not alot of people do they are always like jake sould die or leave and never come back and bella and edward arnt ment to be blah blah blah.
they are totally ment to be and should be just like you said and jake should just be friends and imprint on another girl
omgg that would be cool a double wedding..
but what about bella turning into a vampire do you think it will happen
Yes I know- they cannot stand Jake or think Edward is far too controlling. They both love her and are trying to protect her and make her care for them, each in their own way.
I really hope that Jacob does imprint on someone great- he should get a happy ending, too.
I'm not sure- I love the idea of Bella and Edward getting to be together truly forever, but it's hard to be happy about Bella having to completely give up her old life since she won't get to see any of the people who were in it (before she became a vampire, if she does that is). And actually I think it would be pretty awesome if there was a double wedding for the two couples..
What do you think of Bella becoming a vampire?
hơn một năm qua tubby2002 said…
I agree with you on how Edward is talking, although I didn't have a problem with that line. The line that bugged me was when Bella asked him how long he was 17 and he says 'a while'. I didnt really like the way he delivered that line. I don't know, it just bugs me a little.
hơn một năm qua pink_martini2 said…
I actually disagree. He's a bit more devious in the trailer, and i love it. In the books, he's a bit soft for me. So I like this version more.
i just sent a you a message it was to long to put in here lol
hơn một năm qua gileygirl said…
i thought edwards voice was playful *shrug*, i could have swore i saw his infamous "crooked smile" in there too, but that could have been just my mind playing tricks on me (which on dont have a problem in that case). i am very happy for the trailer. Then again, it's a teaser, so you never know what will happen in the actual movie. =D
last edited hơn một năm qua
Yes! I saw his "crooked smile" too! THat was sweet..
hơn một năm qua emma-jeff said…
That smile.... OMG it was sexy!
hơn một năm qua tisha said…
I also loved the smile! The only part of the trailer that bugged me was what tubby said on how Edward delivered the line "a while".
hơn một năm qua layla_14 said…
I don't think they should of done that part in the forest when bella asked him how old he was I wanted that to happen in the port angeles scene and where is the rain! and also that part in the forest bella looks kind of scared! that's what I think, I thought she was to be cool about it. But I do love the Emmett part! but I think the trailer was good!
hơn một năm qua cheergeek said…
My fave part in the trailer is when Emmett says his AWSOME line. It's almost like the most important thing in the trailier, lol jk XD
hơn một năm qua fayfox15 said…
I thought Kirsten sounded kinda dead in the trailer. she was just saying the lines and not acting or putting any emotion into it. I hope she acts a bit better in the rest of the movie!
Loved Emmet! and Edwards smile :D !
hơn một năm qua kermitroxmysox said…
when i saw the trailer i was hopeful. cuz when i watched the mtv special i was disapointed. it looked to me like it was gonna bbe something like the covenant, which i didn't like (plot: thin, writing: flimsy, directing: indifferent, acting: lacking, best thing: steven strait) the books do have a rather "narrow" following but there is promise in their execution to make for some really good movies. when i saw the trailer though all my hope was restored. rob certainly has the trademark edward crooked smile down. his voice sounded restrained and sarcastic to me not monotone. the scene to me looks like bella already has her theories (and he already has an inkling) and shes trying to, not so coyly, make edward confirm them; actually say "vampire" so she won't have to. obviously she's scared, well no she's not, more like accepting the fact that vampires exist and the world as she knows it is crumbling around her. that's what i got from it. and in the "u don't scare me " scene i think he's trying to do just that (well obviously) but i mean with just his tone, but of course he can't. and actually it sounded like, cuz u can't see that well when he actually says "u really shouldn't have said that", that he's saying it through a crooked smile. what really did it for me though was when he saves her from tylers van. the look or rather looks he gives her such subtlety in his expressions as he goes from worry releif to realization the she witnessed his strength. FLAWLESS!
hơn một năm qua emma-jeff said…
Even though they changed some parts I dont really mind because what I saw on the trailer was friggin awesome!
truly
hơn một năm qua shortynme said…
Man how can you people hate their voices!? lol Let me break it down for you how I saw it. Dont' read this if you're in a hurry lol. (Also, for those who do read it, I'm sorry if it bores you to death! I just want to say it! lol)
When Bella says "How old are you?" She seems nervous. Wouldn't you be?! You've got your back to a vampire! Not to mention she's dead in love with him and this is (probably) the first time she is REALLY talking to him.
When Edward says "A while." can't you tell his teeth are clenched. He's trying not to kill her! (Atleast that's what I got from it.) He's staring right at her neck, clenching his teeth, and telling her the forbidden truth!
When Edward stops the car (ahhh!!!!! lol) I freak out every time. The look on Bella's face, confused, bewildered, and slightly shocked. Edward's face is the part that kills me. His eyes, slowly lift up to hers, the more they lift the wider they get. You can just see it written on his face: "Oh sh**!!!" :) I love that! I watch the trailer over and over just for that look! lol
The part where they're at his house and Bella says "I'm not scared of you." she seems so casual, and almost saying it to frustrate him.
Edward, clearly trying to be mad at her for it, gets his crooked smile. And in his best "you're in big trouble" voice, tells her "You shouldn't have said that." Then LEAPS from the house! lol jk sorry. Can you tell I'm excited. Needless to say, I was VERY impressed with the trailer. I'm (if it's possible) more excited for the movie now than I was before. GO TWILIGHT!!!!!! lol :) Thank you. *Bows*
hơn một năm qua luvrofedward said…
i think that he was just trying to scare her, cuz "i'm not scared of you". so yea. i really liked it! i LOVE EDWARDS VOICE! its really got that creepy/sexy/could-kill-you-at-any-second-v­amp­ire sound to it, and i think that he will do great things with it!
i am excited for the official trailer tho.....this one just means we are that much closer to the movie! YAY
my 10 year old brother, who has put up with me through the obssessive words and tears, said that it looked good and that it even scared him a little. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! im just SO excited! YESSS!!!!
shortnyme i think u'r right specially on the first bit. after tyhat post i started to reread twilight and i forgot about certain parts and i wasn't even thinking how they would be messing with the timelines and conversation (as far as where and when they take place). i'm ssoooo super psyched!
hơn một năm qua neeki said…
I just don't like the film it's been shot on. It looks like a documentary. And you can see the hand held camera shaking *sigh*
hơn một năm qua london_queen said…
well i didn't like it when he talked in the beginning of the trailer ... it didn't sound right. but it musst be really hard to try and kopie his voice...