Seri chạng vạng Languages!

Michellebob posted on May 03, 2008 at 01:01PM
While reading Harry Potter in german this morning (I do german in school and i am trying to improve the fun way) I flicked to the back page where they advertise other books and vola! Twilight in German.
Im think i will order it now and read it!
But has anyone else tried and failed or tried and successfully read Twilight in more than one language??

Seri chạng vạng 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jacob4ever57 said…
no i can't say i have because i don't know any other languages but i would like to learn German because my father was born in Germany! =)
hơn một năm qua walker93 said…
I haven't tried to yet, but I'm taking German right now, so I think I might. It an interesting way to learn stuff that is normally boring.
hơn một năm qua layla_14 said…
I want to try and read it in french because i'm doing french at the moment.
hơn một năm qua netti1812 said…
i´m from germany thats why i read it in german first but i also read the english - original version
hơn một năm qua Michellebob said…
I just thought it would be interesting to read it in a different language to see would it have the same effect. (im guessing - yes) :)
hơn một năm qua cheergeek said…
I've thought about reading the books in spainish...... but idk.
hơn một năm qua tisha said…
I'm taking Spanish in school, so it would be a fun way to try to improve by reading the Twilight series. It's just that I end up reading it in English because it's easier and when I get captivated into the book, I can't stop reading. If I was reading it in another language, it would probably be harder so I would just be frustrated.
hơn một năm qua Michellebob said…
I know. Im slower at reading anything that isnt english.
hơn một năm qua zuntiz said…
I read the books in english first, then in swedish, and have thought about reading them in german too :)
hơn một năm qua lavieenrose said…
I'm italian and I tried to read some parts in english. it wasn't so difficult :)